Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 9 Sep 2023, 18:25 (Ref:4175857)   #1
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tapatalk Ad Auto Play

Anyone else as annoyed as I am by a Tapatalk app ad auto playing? My phone is set to silent and then while using the app in a thread, it just starts playing an ad that I can't even see. It's the only app I have that does this and is extremely annoying.
Old 9 Sep 2023, 18:33 (Ref:4175860)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
As you know, we removed all adverts from Tenths. Unfortunately we have no control over the ads that tapatalk sends.
Old 9 Sep 2023, 19:41 (Ref:4175880)   #3
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Not something I use any more.
Old 11 Sep 2023, 21:50 (Ref:4176358)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thx gents.

I know we have some Tapatalk users. Is this happening to any of you too?
Old 12 Sep 2023, 00:51 (Ref:4176368)   #5
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nope, I give them my few bucks a year to not hear that. Plus they let me upload large pictures that annoy computer users
Old 12 Sep 2023, 01:06 (Ref:4176372)   #6
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Nope, I give them my few bucks a year to not hear that. Plus they let me upload large pictures that annoy computer users
If you use the computer you can do large tables for free that annoy Tapa users.

I used to use Tapa, but a couple of years fell out with it for a reason I can't remember. I might go back.

What are the subscription options. Kill the ads, big pictures, anything else?

I do like the full computer interface for the whole watch along a race and chart stuff.
Old 12 Sep 2023, 12:40 (Ref:4176437)   #7
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Think that's it, apparently it went up this year to 10 bucks a year so may drop it but will probably forget come december and it will renew
Old 12 Sep 2023, 18:53 (Ref:4176466)   #8
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Reading this thread with my volume apparently really high and an ad (with no video) plays with my speaker turned up to 11.....

Maybe I'll suck it up and throw them some coin. Is it simply upgrading to VIP?
Old 12 Sep 2023, 19:04 (Ref:4176469)   #9
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
I think so, I do it through Google Pay and think it was I clicked on one of the ad banners that said Remove ads and went from there but it's been a minute

I was trying to find out and apparently Planet Fitness ads have become aggressive and loud, and it's a big complaint in the Google store. It's possible the Pro version for 3 bucks is ad free without the ad free subscription but it is not clear. But it is far easier to read the forum on my phone in tapatalk than the web version. Web works perfectly but posting and pictures is a bit easier, more options on the web version for edits though

Last edited by broadrun96; 12 Sep 2023 at 19:11.
Old 20 Sep 2023, 14:00 (Ref:4177569)   #10
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Anyone else as annoyed as I am by a Tapatalk app ad auto playing? My phone is set to silent and then while using the app in a thread, it just starts playing an ad that I can't even see. It's the only app I have that does this and is extremely annoying.
Not only that but you can turn your phone off and the ads keep playing! Very annoying. But it is driving me to pay them money for the ad free version in the near future
Old 20 Sep 2023, 15:00 (Ref:4177580)   #11
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Just as a matter of interest, why does anyone use Tapatalk? On the rare occasions I visit Tenths on my phone I just open Safari and then Tenths. Never seemed to be a problem to me....
Old 20 Sep 2023, 21:00 (Ref:4177610)   #12
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Just as a matter of interest, why does anyone use Tapatalk? On the rare occasions I visit Tenths on my phone I just open Safari and then Tenths. Never seemed to be a problem to me....
This. (I very rarely use my (i)Phone to visit Tenths but when I do its with Chrome not Safari and no problems or ads)

Last edited by E.B; 20 Sep 2023 at 21:14.
Old 26 Oct 2023, 15:25 (Ref:4183102)   #13
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Not only that but you can turn your phone off and the ads keep playing! Very annoying. But it is driving me to pay them money for the ad free version in the near future
They have stopped or at least subsided for me. Perhaps fixed with an update??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
It's one of the few apps that I like for its purpose and there are other forums I can visit on it as well. But I get it. I've turned into "I don't need another damn app" guy but Tapatalk made the cut a long time ago. I also find using the site a little clunky through my phone's browser, in comparison.