Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 17 Mar 2002, 12:01 (Ref:237391)   #1
DMC
Racer

Australia
DMC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just thought I'd let you all know......

..........that I'm watching the Malaysian Grand Prix "live" on Channel 9 here in Australia. Oh wait the Malaysian Grand Prix was 4 hours ago. Channel 9 sucks!
Old 17 Mar 2002, 12:04 (Ref:237395)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Tee hee.
Old 17 Mar 2002, 12:24 (Ref:237404)   #3
twig
Veteran

twig should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i also think channel9 is in a bit of a predicament, because a race starts at 2, in australia with time difs, it would be 4, the race would move into "more important" time slots, but that they call it live is just a joke, and those commentators, just awful, they dont know ****!

did you here at the oz gp, when they were doing some pre race stuff they were talking about contracts and stuff, doing a bit of a show, and they screwed the name of the Arrows number 2 driver and called him Enrique Bernoldo! how stupid......small mistake, but how do they do it, if they know f1 which they should if they are going to be a presenter they should get it right!
Old 17 Mar 2002, 12:28 (Ref:237406)   #4
Raoul Duke
Veteran

Raoul Duke should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Speedvision(Oooops, I mean Speed Channel) coverage really sucks over here. It always blacks out whenever the race or qualifying is about to start. Thankfully I've got good ole trustworthy TSN.

Last edited by Raoul Duke; 17 Mar 2002 at 12:28.
Old 17 Mar 2002, 12:37 (Ref:237414)   #5
Coach44
Racer

Coach44 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
The Speedvision(Oooops, I mean Speed Channel) coverage really sucks over here. It always blacks out whenever the race or qualifying is about to start. Thankfully I've got good ole trustworthy TSN.
You must be getting Speed from a cable Cie. Because here in Ontario I get both without black outs. I'm with Starchoice.