Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Cool Sites

Old 20 Jun 2003, 16:23 (Ref:637767)   #1
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Steve Tarrant

Many of you will remember the horrific accident at the Festival of Speed at Goodwood in 2000, which claimed the life of John Dawson-Damer and a marshall. You will also know that Steve Tarrant, another marshall was badly injured in the accident.

Well I'm delighted to say (if you don't know already), that Steve is a member of 10/10ths (usually to be found lurking in th marshalls' forum). I'm even more delighted to report that Steve was at Le Mans last weekend, doing what he knows best at Arnage.

You might like to visit his site at:-

http://www.stevetarrant-marshal.co.uk/

Last edited by Aysedasi; 20 Jun 2003 at 16:23.
Old 20 Jun 2003, 16:40 (Ref:637780)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I seem to recall Alan Hyde and the guys on RLM giving Steve quite a bit of coverage!
Old 20 Jun 2003, 20:07 (Ref:637943)   #3
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Jeez,

That takes some reading!

I'd like to extend my congratualtions to a true enthusiast. Thank you Steve for that insight into your world. As a driver I'm so glad to have people like you around.

The loss of a friend is always terrible. But your survival and fight back to health is a story that people outside of the community should hear.

I know I'm talking to 10/10s but I hope you read this.

Thanks again for your courage. I hope we meet someday.

My congratulations also go to your wife who stands as an example of fortitude to us all.
Old 8 Jul 2003, 22:58 (Ref:656340)   #4
Steve Tarrant
Veteran

England
Poole, UK
Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!Steve Tarrant has a real shot at the podium!
Guys,

what can I say but a huge "thank you" for your comments. Life isn't easy, but with the support of friends within the motorsport community, I am gradually coming to terms with my new life.

But I still have targets and goals to achieve, and I will do my utmost to achieve them.

Peter, I have marshalled you already this year, at Thruxton back in April. I was the one making all the noise with the pitlane entry siren every time someone came off the track. I see from your fixtures that you're not planning a return to Thruxton again this year, so it looks like the start of next season will be when we have the chance to meet.

Cheers

Steve
Old 12 Jul 2003, 19:42 (Ref:659687)   #5
paulzinho
Veteran

Brazil
Larkfield, Kent, UK
paulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpaulzinho should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Fascinating reading Steve, shows just how brave and how much courage you have.

Good to see you on here too!
Old 12 Jul 2003, 21:42 (Ref:659740)   #6
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
good on ya Steve keep it up, you are good for us all-Remeber me though when it looks like i shouldered a driver off the road...it was his sloppy hands that went off not my pushing