Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Closed Thread

Old 26 Oct 2014, 13:55 (Ref:3468700)   #1
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Michael Schumacher

'Just curious, why the "Michael Schumacher injury updates" thread is closed, even tho' he's not out of the woods yet.

Latest update I've seen... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29738431

jimclark
Old 26 Oct 2014, 15:00 (Ref:3468712)   #2
davyboy
Veteran

davyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famedavyboy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Given the sensitive nature of the situation, I think the mods didn't want it us to turn it into the usual arg fest, hence they post official updates as and when they happen.

... well that's my understanding of it.
Old 26 Oct 2014, 15:10 (Ref:3468716)   #3
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
'Just curious, why the "Michael Schumacher injury updates" thread is closed, even tho' he's not out of the woods yet.

Latest update I've seen... http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-29738431
Davyboy is correct we decided that was best as a courtesy to his wife and family..

In what must be a terribly difficult time for all concerned...
Old 26 Oct 2014, 19:51 (Ref:3468801)   #4
miatanut
Veteran

United States
Seattle
miatanut should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmiatanut should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmiatanut should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It's rather odd to have a closed thread stickied at the top indefinitely.

If it's closed, let it sink.
Old 27 Oct 2014, 00:53 (Ref:3468914)   #5
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Well we could talk about Michael, but there is nothing to add is there really...
What do we know about his condition, not much? So what would we talk about bugger all...
Can we fix him no....
Old 27 Oct 2014, 01:37 (Ref:3468923)   #6
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I must admit, 10 months on, the fact that we don't really have any decent idea of his condition is quite disappointing.

I know it must be a tough time for the family, but why are they STILL keeping everyone in the dark about his exact condition?
Old 27 Oct 2014, 01:57 (Ref:3468926)   #7
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzzor View Post
I must admit, 10 months on, the fact that we don't really have any decent idea of his condition is quite disappointing.

I know it must be a tough time for the family, but why are they STILL keeping everyone in the dark about his exact condition?
This is just very recent but from my experience with injury seems qualified and accurate.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs...081518994.html

Its also consistent with a report I read this morning saying that Schumacher would be back on his feet in about three years and that his wife has played a major role in helping him make progress to this point.
Closed Thread