Glock 1 1.05%
Senna 0 0%
Other 2 2.11%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:31 (Ref:2732216)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the race : German GP

Team orders are back fully.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:34 (Ref:2732225)   #2
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I don't know. Alonso? Massa?

I am going to give it to Smedley - purely for telling Massa that he will explain magnanimous to Massa later.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:35 (Ref:2732226)   #3
manwell
Racer

manwell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massa was........ fark Telfonso
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:36 (Ref:2732227)   #4
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Smedley for his entertainment.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:36 (Ref:2732229)   #5
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alonso asking if Massa had problems ???
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:38 (Ref:2732233)   #6
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
It has to be Massa.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:38 (Ref:2732237)   #7
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To be fair to Alonso, you don't know what he was told. I gave it to Massa though, he should have won that.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:39 (Ref:2732239)   #8
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massa. Lacked some raw pace but the one time a double world champion had a look at him he defended well. Shame that the 'best driver in F1' needed the pit wall to win him the race, otherwise he might have got my vote.

Instead of my contempt.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:41 (Ref:2732242)   #9
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
To be fair to Alonso, you don't know what he was told. I gave it to Massa though, he should have won that.
His first radio... "Ridiculous"
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:42 (Ref:2732246)   #10
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Lauda : "A real shame".
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:43 (Ref:2732248)   #11
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Massa probably. But I don't think he was that impressive TBH.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:45 (Ref:2732253)   #12
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Has to be Massa.......
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:48 (Ref:2732263)   #13
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Massa.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:50 (Ref:2732264)   #14
dsg
Veteran

Thailand
Chonburi
dsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the griddsg should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Alonso for the post race interview.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:52 (Ref:2732269)   #15
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Lauda : "A real shame".
Nah, Lauda was a good driver.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:53 (Ref:2732273)   #16
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralf fan View Post
Massa probably. But I don't think he was that impressive TBH.
Alonso was quicker today and I think would have ran away if it wasn't for the first corner. However I'd like to give it Massa.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:53 (Ref:2732274)   #17
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
His first radio... "Ridiculous"
I seriously doubt he influenced the team decision. The reason being that why didn't they let him through there and then?
Old 25 Jul 2010, 13:54 (Ref:2732275)   #18
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Alonso was quicker today and I think would have ran away if it wasn't for the first corner. However I'd like to give it Massa.
This
Old 25 Jul 2010, 14:04 (Ref:2732291)   #19
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
I seriously doubt he influenced the team decision. The reason being that why didn't they let him through there and then?

Yeah you're one in a million.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 14:16 (Ref:2732315)   #20
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
I must be, I'm not happy with the result at all but I think some people are pointing the blame too much at one individual.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 14:25 (Ref:2732338)   #21
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Massa. He is back.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 14:45 (Ref:2732370)   #22
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Massa

Domencali gets the Five Knuckle Shuffle award for not having the guts to give the order himself and forcing a clearly disagreeing Smedley to do the dirty.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 14:48 (Ref:2732381)   #23
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
I voted 'other' as Rob Smedley wasn't listed, but as he's not a driver I'd like to transfer my vote to Massa who drove extremely well today, especially considering it's exactly 12 months since his accident...
Old 25 Jul 2010, 15:05 (Ref:2732405)   #24
Bakersboy
Racer

England
Stoke on Trent
Bakersboy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massa - not beaten on the track today.
Old 25 Jul 2010, 18:03 (Ref:2732643)   #25
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Massa of course, Alonso what a tit...