Glock 1 1.05%
Senna 0 0%
Other 2 2.11%
Voters: 95. You may not vote on this poll

Old 26 Jul 2010, 20:38 (Ref:2733617)   #51
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
Has anyone voted for Teflonso on the basis of his fantastic overtake?
He's the winner of the "Move of the year" awards.

For the second time, afer last year Singapore...
Old 26 Jul 2010, 22:02 (Ref:2733663)   #52
pannenmann
Racer

Germany
Bavaria
pannenmann should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Over 80% for Massa, does this look like a potential record result?
Old 26 Jul 2010, 23:14 (Ref:2733700)   #53
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannenmann View Post
I think Kobayashi did similarly well after Valencia
Old 27 Jul 2010, 09:44 (Ref:2733894)   #54
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaffer View Post
Timo Glock is the driver of the race: he won 6 places (started 24th and finished 18th).

I didn't want to vote for Massa because I didn't want to vote for the weak. Why on earth did he obey that order? Afraid of losing his job? He will regret it for the rest of his career (just like Barrichello still regrets Austria 2002). If Massa had said 'f_kk 0ff', he would have shown the world that he was a real winner.
If he had done that, would he ever have driven an (competitive) F1 car after this season again. Unlikely. Barricello is still racing.....

So, yes, afraid of losing his job, and possibly losing the chance to ever drive at this level again. I think that's fair enough. Not weak. The opposite in fact, must have taken quite a show of strength and character to do what he did, rather than let the red mist fall, and possibly ruin this career.

Very very unfair for Ferrari to put him in that position, and just for that, I will never again buy a Ferrari.

(Although I have never actually bought a Ferrari before, I really really won't be getting one now)
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 27 Jul 2010, 10:16 (Ref:2733903)   #55
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
If he had done that, would he ever have driven an (competitive) F1 car after this season again. Unlikely. Barricello is still racing.....

So, yes, afraid of losing his job, and possibly losing the chance to ever drive at this level again. I think that's fair enough. Not weak. The opposite in fact, must have taken quite a show of strength and character to do what he did, rather than let the red mist fall, and possibly ruin this career.

Very very unfair for Ferrari to put him in that position, and just for that, I will never again buy a Ferrari.

(Although I have never actually bought a Ferrari before, I really really won't be getting one now)
Barrichelo is still racing but apart from his stint at Brawn last year he's never really had a truly competitive drive since he left Ferrari and while he was there he played second fiddle to Schumy. Maybe Massa shouldn't have let Alonso past.
Old 27 Jul 2010, 12:22 (Ref:2733958)   #56
Wims
Veteran

Norway
Wims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridWims should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, Massa seems to be damaged goods now, like Rubens and Piquet. Also, how come these things only happens to Brazilian drivers? Weird coincidence
Old 27 Jul 2010, 12:36 (Ref:2733964)   #57
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wims View Post
Well, Massa seems to be damaged goods now, like Rubens and Piquet. Also, how come these things only happens to Brazilian drivers? Weird coincidence
Interesting you should say that; Helio Castronves made a complete fool of himself at Edmonton on Sunday.
Old 28 Jul 2010, 17:01 (Ref:2734697)   #58
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I refuse to vote on this one. The winner was not victorious he stole it. The sympathy vote seems to be with Massa who should not have given way. (I speak in sporting terms not contracts).

Of those following; Vettel was struggling to keep up, the Macaroons were nowhere and Webber had problems anyway.

Nothing outstanding for me this race.
Old 28 Jul 2010, 18:26 (Ref:2734749)   #59
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by pannenmann View Post
Nah, usually Hamilton gets 100% on this biased, British forum.

[/Spritle]
Old 28 Jul 2010, 20:42 (Ref:2734816)   #60
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post

[/Spritle]
lol.
Old 29 Jul 2010, 22:11 (Ref:2735501)   #61
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post

[/Spritle]
Yeah.
Thats why I spend most of my time on the Italian and Spanish forums...
They're so much more balanced....