Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 Jul 2001, 14:32 (Ref:123031)   #1
Faster
Racer

Faster should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Pizzonia is GOD!!!

What kind of performance was that!!!

I haven't seen such an impressive drive in the F3000 in the past three years. Simply astonishing!

Wilson, Webber or Enge may win the championship. They're all good drivers. But Pizzonia is miles ahead. He's a real Racer (with capital 'R')...

Congratulations Jungle Boy!!!
Old 28 Jul 2001, 16:03 (Ref:123080)   #2
Raven
Veteran

England
Raven should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well done to Pizzonia for his first win. Should have really taken it in Brazil at the beginning of the year. Typically he does it when I predicted Enge to win!

And people said he wasn't a racer!?!...
Old 28 Jul 2001, 16:19 (Ref:123087)   #3
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Very entertaining GP, great spectacle (as I want in F1), great Pizzonia win, but...

If Pizzonia is God, then Ricardo Sperafico is the EVIL.
Old 28 Jul 2001, 16:22 (Ref:123089)   #4
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
congrats to pizzonia ....... mark webber
Old 28 Jul 2001, 18:27 (Ref:123126)   #5
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Very entertaining GP, great spectacle (as I want in F1), great Pizzonia win, but...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mekola
If Pizzonia is God, then Ricardo Sperafico is the EVIL.
pah. he was assertive. if he did that in f1 he'd be called god too.

wahey! what a bloody great race!!! i was glued, and the last few laps were aaabsolutely nail biting! i was a blithering wreck by the end of it all. remind me never to like a driver who gets anywhere near the front of the grid ever again, would you

nah, it's great. to annoy you miserable lot i hope ricardo spends far more time up there hassling the big boys..
Old 29 Jul 2001, 01:19 (Ref:123188)   #6
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Ok Bella, it was only annoyed me in what form Ricardo Sperafico defended his place closing the line to Tomas Enge on the last lap... no more than that. But I think he was very happy with his first podium, and a very nice performance for a driver who obtained his first pole in F3000 (finishing 3rd). I fear these inconstances (spins) of Tomas can risk his possibilities in F1 (item really I don't want, mostly when Tomas can be useful to gain spectators for Eastern Europe), and that keep the way for Justin Wilson who is the most strongest candidate to win the Championship.
Old 29 Jul 2001, 14:44 (Ref:123320)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
it was great to see him give tomas a run for his money. far too many times i've seen people just give up. and tomas should know by now that you don't challenge for a place on a last lap, no matter how much you need it...

i'm not sure tomas would get a place in f1 next year, but if he wins the f3000 championship in 2002, then he could well find himself there. everyone seems far too enamoured with antonio pizzonia and takuma sato to skip tomas ahead.
Old 29 Jul 2001, 15:52 (Ref:123386)   #8
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Also it was very nice to see Jungle Boy in F1
Old 29 Jul 2001, 18:21 (Ref:123456)   #9
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
another local lad he lives about 4 miles from me

i hope petrobras jnr do as well at the remaining tracks as they have done at hockenheim. it was fantastic to see some new faces at the front, apart from the usual flippin' red cars..
Old 1 Aug 2001, 19:41 (Ref:124884)   #10
Bleu
Veteran

Finland
Espoo, Finland
Bleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBleu should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mekola
Ok Bella, it was only annoyed me in what form Ricardo Sperafico defended his place closing the line to Tomas Enge on the last lap... no more than that. But I think he was very happy with his first podium, and a very nice performance for a driver who obtained his first pole in F3000 (finishing 3rd).
Ricardo was on the podium at Nürburgring.
Old 1 Aug 2001, 19:50 (Ref:124890)   #11
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
too bloody right he was!!

#3 at hungary? top step? just you watch out...