Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 28 May 2005, 17:17 (Ref:1312725)   #1
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition - IMPORTANT

ATTENTION

Some forum users asked me how to post their predictions where they're absent and can't enter in a GP2 Two Worlds Prediction Competition round.

Then, I remind you what contemplates the 2005 GP2 TWPC Rulebook in these cases:

"If you are unable to post your picks in the predictions thread for technical problems, you can send it to me via e-mail to this direction: nkorzan@yahoo.com.ar. If you are going to be absent, and thus not be able to post your predictions during the period when a round thread will be open, you can post your predictions in advance, either in the previous predictions thread (EG: post predictions for Barcelona at Imola round), or send it to me via PM or email."

I have to add to this that, when I receive the predictions in advance in the mentioned forms, I'll post them in the respective GP2 TWPC round thread when it starts.

Regards to all GP2 TWPC concursants...
and Happy summer holidays!
Old 31 May 2005, 00:19 (Ref:1315236)   #2
DanFlag
Veteran

Canada
Montréal, Québec, Canada
DanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDanFlag should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Other information also available here:
http://www.formulagp2.com/2005/2005_...N_COMPETITION/
Old 31 May 2005, 05:00 (Ref:1315327)   #3
flexible-flyer
Veteran

Northern Ireland
the british isles/ireland/ze vorrrld
flexible-flyer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i will miss silverstone completly. i will be home in time to watch the hockenheim races but i might be too late to give predictions so when the time comes i will give my bets for britian and germany.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 09:22 (Ref:1329068)   #4
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Reminder

I post just this message to remind all GP2 TWPC concursants about what to do in case they can't enter in next rounds in case of absence, nine days before the opening of Round 7 (Magny-Cours). All is explained above.
Old 15 Jun 2005, 09:49 (Ref:1329097)   #5
Daisy
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Daisy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did you get my e-mail? Otherwise I'll PM you my predictions again (If I still can find them).
Old 15 Jun 2005, 23:58 (Ref:1329971)   #6
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Daisy, I received your e-mail with your predictions for Magny-Cours and Silverstone, thanks.
If other concursants were absent when the Round 7 is running (June 24 to 4 AM GMT of July 1st), they could do the way descripted in the first message.