Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 15 Oct 2008, 22:20 (Ref:2313437)   #1
Claypole
Rookie

United Kingdom
Boston
Claypole should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The South Lincs Modified car show

I am going to try the south Lincolnshire modified car show at the Peele School on Sunday the 19th October, from 2-6pm in Long Sutton.
I was going to show the Bond sprintcar, it has more mods than a Brighton street brawl, and not a neon in sight, but the Motman has given me too much work to do on it to get it ready for then so I will be showing the completely unmodded Peugeot 205. The guys on the local modded cars forum refer to it as old skool.
This forum has been set up to encourage safe "cruising" for the youngsters and there mobile discos, and I am told the Police and the fire brigade have been involved in the setting up of this show.
Anyone who has risked their lives trying to cross tesco car park at night when the saxo boys are out will appreciate this as a positive step forward to encourage safety, in other words, it's worthy.
If you're bored and you fancy a drive out somewhere on Sunday afternoon, as the weather has been booked, help make this group a success and remember, mine is the Black 205 gti, easily spotted, no neons, bodykit, big wheels, ice, or naked women draped in red leather over the bonnet, (worse luck), come and say hi.
cheers Calvin
Please note, although no boardcode and smiley buttons are shown, they are still useable