Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 23 May 2004, 10:24 (Ref:979557)   #1
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
There's Good news and bad news

... and it depends what type of member you are.

The good members

Definition : They are here to meet other petrol heads and discuss the fantastic racing that is Aussie Tin-Tops. They respect others views, are here to learn, inform and discuss the sport we love. They have read the forum rules, obey them, respect them, and lead other members with their example.

Good news people, we are cleaning things up in here. Thankyou for your support so far, and we hope it continues as we make changes over the next few weeks.

Our moderator team will be extended and I will announce other changes as they come about.

What can you do to help us? Firstly, hang in there. We cant be everywhere at once and trolls are going to post things and be read before we see them. Please feel free to use the warn button so we can act quickly.

Secondly, lead by example. For those that have been around a while you will remember the great atmosphere we had here. Thats what we are working towards and we need all new members to see how things are really done around here. Dont rise to the bait, just hot the warn button and move on. If there is anything else you think we need to know please send us a PM.

The Trolls

Definition : Here to cause problems. More often than not have been banned from other forums (Geez, when the internet thinks your a loser what does that tell you?) and some even have more than one ID. Love this Ford v Holden BS, and plant bait to cause a fight. More often than not they are lifes losers, and this is the best their life gets. Dont get angry at them, have pity on these pathetic souls.

Bad news I'm afraid, your 15 minutes are up.

Some of you know me, some dont. I have a zero tolerance for BS and some major changes are coming. My advice to everyone is dont test the fence, as the first jolt of electricity will probably be your last. Initially I will be looking to make examples of trouble makers so step right up.

You have 3 choices.

1. The smart way
Get with the program and become a model poster. Got a problem with a mod, PM me. Got a problem with a post, hit the warn button.

2. The easy way
Find a new forum. There are heaps of Aussie forums out there with very low standards, go visit them. www.google.com is my recomendation, but feel free to use any that takes your fancy.

3. The hard way
Think for a second about whats more likey. Are we going to get tired of this and let the morons take over, OR, we will ban you (and continue to ban you) until we get to a point where we contact your ISP's (and if thats your employer to bad)? Me thinks this will be more fun for me that you.

In short, shape up or ship out. Dont delude yourself your needed here, I would prefer 10 great members than 100 trolls. This has been the policy at Ten-tenths since day one, and will not change.

Everyone

We will be reviewing everything about the forum over the next few weeks, and we value your feedback. Please feel free to send me or another moderator a PM.

I know some of you have waited patiently for this, so thankyou for your feedback so far and please keep it coming.

Cheers all

Wrex
Old 26 May 2004, 12:37 (Ref:983790)   #2
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
We seem to have an issue with dodging the autocensor in this forum. What is it? This :

sh*t F^$k F***

that sort of thing. If the autocensor wont allow it, half spelling it is just as unacceptable. One or 2 members seem to be worse than others.

Due to limited time, I'm giving this as a blanket (first & final) warning. If I see it continues, your posting rights can/will be removed.

Once again, please read the forum rules (and dont cry you were never warned).

I would also recommend reading the Parc Ferme 10 Commandments Although originally designed for the Parc Ferme, I'm sure the same can and will be applied here.

Due to the limited time the moderators have, official warnings wont be given out for behavior mentioned here or blatently against the forum rules and basic etiquette. Your all adults, you should know whats acceptable and what is'nt, so you dont need to be slapped on the wrist from me.

If this is too hard, see point 3 above.

Cheers

Wrex
Old 5 Oct 2004, 23:05 (Ref:1116434)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I think everybody should understand this by now , I think its time we gave this thread a trail Unsticking and see what happens
Closed Thread