Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Sep 2013, 22:29 (Ref:3302440)   #26
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
topical innuendo. this sentence has it.
Spectacular accidental innuendo! Whoops.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 04:44 (Ref:3302523)   #27
Richard117
Racer

Netherlands
Netherlands
Richard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRichard117 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Trying to work out what the worst-possible child's birthday is for a Le Mans fan. Ginger your parents tried hard with the 11th.
My birthday i think, it's the 17th of June
For me it's the best, no party and mess @ home. Just having fun in France
Old 12 Sep 2013, 08:42 (Ref:3302585)   #28
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Spectacular accidental innuendo! Whoops.
Keep them 'coming'...
Old 12 Sep 2013, 09:03 (Ref:3302592)   #29
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard117 View Post
My birthday i think, it's the 17th of June
For me it's the best, no party and mess @ home. Just having fun in France
I'm the 8th, which isn't actually as bad as I thought. We've only had one session of track action on that day since the turn of the millennium - 2011.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 09:21 (Ref:3302601)   #30
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm the 5th. I think practice etc. often falls then but I've never made it out there for that.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 10:39 (Ref:3302636)   #31
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
James (Bentley03) is also an early-June man on the birthday front. I want to say the 6th? Maybe instead of cheese we should just bring a pile of birthday cakes to the tenths meeting.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 13:13 (Ref:3302711)   #32
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
My parents keep telling me that my due date was mid-June (i.e. perfect for celebrating my b-day at Le Mans), but I ended up arriving on this planet in early July.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 17:40 (Ref:3302885)   #33
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
James (Bentley03) is also an early-June man on the birthday front. I want to say the 6th? Maybe instead of cheese we should just bring a pile of birthday cakes to the tenths meeting.
Sounds good to me!
Old 12 Sep 2013, 17:48 (Ref:3302893)   #34
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Didn't we mention the possibility of cakes somewhere before - or did I dream that?

Cheesecake, perhaps?
Old 12 Sep 2013, 17:50 (Ref:3302899)   #35
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Didn't we mention the possibility of cakes somewhere before - or did I dream that?

Cheesecake, perhaps?
As a transition cake perhaps .
I'm not sure the cheese addicts will be able to do the full switch!
Old 12 Sep 2013, 17:51 (Ref:3302900)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
How about pie?
Old 12 Sep 2013, 17:52 (Ref:3302901)   #37
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Good for me
Old 12 Sep 2013, 18:01 (Ref:3302906)   #38
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Main course (pie), pudding (cake), cheese board (erm...cheese).

Bob's our uncle, all three in one meeting.

Actually, as we're in France, I think the cheese should come before the cake.

Anyway, I'm off-topic now. Here I am in the Le Mans section of the forum talking about food in the thread about family planning.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 18:09 (Ref:3302910)   #39
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It was Simmi's fault. He will be suitably chastised.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 18:12 (Ref:3302911)   #40
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Let's bury him in sand cake!
Old 13 Sep 2013, 12:06 (Ref:3303299)   #41
kpkorsager
Racer

Denmark
Vojens
kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!kpkorsager has a real shot at the podium!
Back on topic of familyplanning.

The wife has birthday on the 15 June, so since she gave me the first trip to Le Mans for Christmas 11 years ago she has been able to selebrate her birthday with all her frinds without me to spoile the party.

Luckely on her 40th birthday Le mans did not take place that weekend so i was able to go anyway.

So she has a great party with the girls, while i take there men with me to Le Mans.

It is a WIN WIN

by the way, Remember to call home on the day. 2. year i forgot and my mate had an SMS from his wife telling him to tell me to call home.
Old 13 Sep 2013, 12:37 (Ref:3303313)   #42
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I call home very regularly during the week and the race (during safety car periods - plenty of opportunity this year). It's essential 'PR' for me.....
Old 13 Sep 2013, 14:27 (Ref:3303382)   #43
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm ok, all my kids were born between March 11th & 18th . Wait a minute .......
Old 13 Sep 2013, 15:15 (Ref:3303403)   #44
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Had some fun Le Mans trips I reckon?
Old 13 Sep 2013, 15:22 (Ref:3303407)   #45
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Had some fun Le Mans trips I reckon?
The missus must have come along and enjoyed the racing a bit too much...
Old 13 Sep 2013, 17:14 (Ref:3303468)   #46
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
The missus must have come along and enjoyed the racing a bit too much...
And if she didn't come along...
Old 13 Sep 2013, 17:42 (Ref:3303481)   #47
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Old 14 Sep 2013, 13:43 (Ref:3303830)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Just saw this item on eBay.

Seemed apt for this thread.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-XPower-...item2a311fbca0
Old 14 Sep 2013, 14:02 (Ref:3303838)   #49
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
I am really wondering what you were searching for
Old 14 Sep 2013, 14:10 (Ref:3303840)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
It was in 'motor sport memorabilia'!!