Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing > NASCAR Fantasy Racing

Old 8 Apr 2013, 11:21 (Ref:3230857)   #26
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I am doing pretty well picking winners and picking at least one to finish in the upper 30s.....
Old 14 Apr 2013, 12:55 (Ref:3233954)   #27
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Worst week ever.
Old 22 Apr 2013, 22:48 (Ref:3238163)   #28
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I kept Kenseth and, therefore, picked a winner! I did do better than Martinsville, but only by one point.
Old 28 Apr 2013, 13:24 (Ref:3240239)   #29
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
2 weeks in a row i forget to change anything, 2 weeks in a row both of my C group drivers aren't even entered and 2 weeks in a row that I am still on top of the heap.
Old 29 Apr 2013, 10:53 (Ref:3240539)   #30
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hmmm how do i delete a team...??
Old 30 Apr 2013, 17:48 (Ref:3241054)   #31
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
hmmm how do i delete a team...??
Everyone sucks pretty equally.
Old 5 May 2013, 19:59 (Ref:3243219)   #32
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Race ain't over, but I have already secured the last place finisher. BAM!
Old 6 May 2013, 04:05 (Ref:3243333)   #33
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I believe 190 points is an all time low for me. I think if you compared all of our scores to this point last year we all would be 300-500 points higher than this year. I haven't hit 300 yet which is something I did on a regular basis last year.
Old 16 Jun 2013, 04:28 (Ref:3263271)   #34
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
3 weeks in a row i forgot to change my drivers; let's see how this cookie crumbles...
Old 17 Jun 2013, 03:45 (Ref:3263593)   #35
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Scored a whopping 195 points today and I picked the winner.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 16:17 (Ref:3263878)   #36
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Winning....

You should do better when the Bif goes to victory lane. It's in the cards.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 21:27 (Ref:3264017)   #37
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Leading the summer standings and 2nd for the full season
Old 9 Jul 2013, 02:04 (Ref:3275684)   #38
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Finally scored over 200 at a plate race. Would have had the high score of all Yahoo users if i chose the 1 and 2 qualifiers. Oh well, there's always room for improvement in my game.
Old 9 Jul 2013, 02:44 (Ref:3275696)   #39
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
haven't had any chocolate for awhile, getting hungry, need to improve...
Old 9 Jul 2013, 03:46 (Ref:3275710)   #40
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I'm only 700 points behind.
Old 14 Jul 2013, 17:33 (Ref:3277613)   #41
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
GREAT! Two of my drivers involved in the first 2 incidents.
Old 15 Jul 2013, 06:03 (Ref:3277794)   #42
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
and i thank you for it.

Mmmmmm Chocolate...
Old 16 Aug 2013, 21:34 (Ref:3290814)   #43
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
I forgot to change my drivers for the Glen and got my highest score of the year.
Old 16 Aug 2013, 23:24 (Ref:3290833)   #44
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I forgot to change my drivers for the Glen and got my highest score of the year.
Run with that, then. Just start throwing darts.
Old 25 Aug 2013, 17:58 (Ref:3293814)   #45
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Great race for me at Bristol
Old 25 Aug 2013, 23:19 (Ref:3293918)   #46
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
shocker for me in comparison
Old 26 Aug 2013, 13:15 (Ref:3294174)   #47
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
The last 3 weeks have been abysmal for me.
Old 2 Sep 2013, 18:24 (Ref:3297943)   #48
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Another great week for me this week. Increase my lead in the Summer standings and I take the lead for the Full Season too
Old 2 Sep 2013, 19:03 (Ref:3297975)   #49
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Good stuff, SW. My slide continues. Just not getting the right picks lately.
Old 8 Oct 2013, 21:54 (Ref:3314835)   #50
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
my campaign is dying in the butt at the business end of the season...

Just call me Kyle Busch (although I would hate to be associated with that name)