Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 24 Mar 2011, 17:57 (Ref:2852612)   #26
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
New Pescarolo colors , End-Info :

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ure%202011.jpg
Old 24 Mar 2011, 19:21 (Ref:2852651)   #27
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Tom Kimber-Smith replaces Thor-Christian Ebbesvik at Greaves Motorsport.

Sounds like not enough sponsor money to pay the repair bills...
Old 24 Mar 2011, 20:47 (Ref:2852704)   #28
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Nice to see them return to the classic blue/green look!
Old 27 Mar 2011, 06:05 (Ref:2853858)   #29
911targa
Veteran

Taiwan
911targa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://81.19.151.193:8152/article.ct?id=135&tmenu=home
Felbermayr Sr,Jr and Ried for #88 GT3 RSR in GT Am,a shame is Ragginger no longer race for Proton.
http://www.lemans-series.com/fr/s52_...php?circuit=19
JMB(430 GT Am)intended to race full season LMS+LM24 but they are no longer on the list now,also puzzle me a lot is will Kessel be allowed to run a brand-new F458 in GT Am?they should make an exchange with Farnbacher...and 5 car for AF Corse(1*P2+2*GT Pro+2*GT Am)?
Old 27 Mar 2011, 11:33 (Ref:2854103)   #30
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911targa View Post
http://81.19.151.193:8152/article.ct?id=135&tmenu=home
Felbermayr Sr,Jr and Ried for #88 GT3 RSR in GT Am,a shame is Ragginger no longer race for Proton.
http://www.lemans-series.com/fr/s52_...php?circuit=19
JMB(430 GT Am)intended to race full season LMS+LM24 but they are no longer on the list now,also puzzle me a lot is will Kessel be allowed to run a brand-new F458 in GT Am?they should make an exchange with Farnbacher...and 5 car for AF Corse(1*P2+2*GT Pro+2*GT Am)?
I can't help thinking that Kessel 458 has to be an error on the list- I can't see how they can run a 458 in Am either.... IIRC, they had a 430 at the Ricard test?

I thought Farnbacher had a 458 on order, but are running the 430 until it's delivered. Maybe we'll see the old car at the first race (they ran it at the test IIRC?), with the 458 debuting at Spa, or is it simply another error in the list?

I hadn't noticed the JMB 430 missing from the list though- wonder what's happening with that- lack of paying drivers?
Old 27 Mar 2011, 11:37 (Ref:2854106)   #31
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA View Post
I can't help thinking that Kessel 458 has to be an error on the list- I can't see how they can run a 458 in Am either.... IIRC, they had a 430 at the Ricard test?

I thought Farnbacher had a 458 on order, but are running the 430 until it's delivered. Maybe we'll see the old car at the first race (they ran it at the test IIRC?), with the 458 debuting at Spa, or is it simply another error in the list?
Probably a mix-up on the list, Farnbacher said that their 458 should be delivered in time for Ricard.
Old 27 Mar 2011, 13:40 (Ref:2854186)   #32
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
We'll see on Thursday I guess

The list on the public Le Mans Series site says there are 36 cars entered, yet they show 35 (5 LMP1, 9 LMP2, 5 FLM, 10 GTE Pro and 6 GTE Am).

The list that was made available for the teams on March 9 had 39 entries (7 LMP1, 10 LMP2, 5 FLM, 11 GTE Pro and 6 GTE Am)
Old 27 Mar 2011, 20:07 (Ref:2854454)   #33
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
JMW Ferrari looking well in yellow:

http://twitpic.com/4e16zt
Old 27 Mar 2011, 20:39 (Ref:2854479)   #34
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Live streaming anyone? A link on Justin.tv please??
Old 27 Mar 2011, 20:47 (Ref:2854483)   #35
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
Too early to expect a link but I'm sure there will be some knocking about on the day.
Old 28 Mar 2011, 09:38 (Ref:2854741)   #36
old man
Veteran

England
UK
old man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridold man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA View Post
I hadn't noticed the JMB 430 missing from the list though- wonder what's happening with that- lack of paying drivers?
From another source I heard that there is a severe shortage of drivers with ability and budget.
Old 28 Mar 2011, 11:40 (Ref:2854800)   #37
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by old man View Post
From another source I heard that there is a severe shortage of drivers with ability and budget.
Correctomundo - The car was crashed during the test by one of the drivers under consideration
Old 28 Mar 2011, 14:07 (Ref:2854878)   #38
ubrben
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham
ubrben has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
Correctomundo - The car was crashed during the test by one of the drivers under consideration
On an out lap five minutes into the test...

Ben
Old 28 Mar 2011, 14:24 (Ref:2854886)   #39
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubrben View Post

Ben
He'd have been the quiet one at the back of the garage then!!
Old 28 Mar 2011, 15:54 (Ref:2854938)   #40
sml202
Rookie

sml202 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anyone know why the LNT radical is not on the entry list? In an article on endurance-info explaining the Sebring absence Ian Dawson stated that they would be at Paul Ricard. Also they have been testing twice recently at Silverstone with Greg Mansell and again at the Ginetta media day.
Old 28 Mar 2011, 17:02 (Ref:2854973)   #41
MarkLMS
Rookie

Netherlands
Egmond, Netherlands
MarkLMS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
This is the only thing i found http://www.exqisport.be/ they will live at the sunday according to the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoIbh0-OJaQ.
I hope it will work
Old 28 Mar 2011, 18:14 (Ref:2855010)   #42
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
should we be worried that the works Aston isn't on the ACO's list? I've probably just missed something or not added yet.
Old 28 Mar 2011, 19:01 (Ref:2855039)   #43
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Have just had an exchange on twitter with the AMR press guy - the works car will "definately" be there, but scratch the Kronos coupe ("expected at Spa")
Old 28 Mar 2011, 20:00 (Ref:2855059)   #44
BRG
Rookie

England
Gloucestershire
BRG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
should we be worried that the works Aston isn't on the ACO's list? I've probably just missed something or not added yet.

http://yfrog.com/h8ggbkwj
Old 28 Mar 2011, 22:52 (Ref:2855132)   #45
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubrben View Post

Ben
Ouch, thats going to be an expensive test for that particular person...
Old 29 Mar 2011, 11:38 (Ref:2855322)   #46
Fogelhund
Veteran

Canada
Binbrook, ON Canada
Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!Fogelhund has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sml202 View Post
In an article on endurance-info explaining the Sebring absence Ian Dawson stated that they would be at Paul Ricard.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'
Old 29 Mar 2011, 11:44 (Ref:2855330)   #47
Simonfield
Rookie

England
Haverhill, Suffolk, UK
Simonfield should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRG View Post
Holy cow, i swear this thing gets uglier every time i see it... glad to see it will be out though.

Hope they can get some decent miles under their belts, cant help but feel they are already behind the 8-ball this year!
Old 29 Mar 2011, 11:46 (Ref:2855332)   #48
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Yeah , its got to the stage of seeing is believeing at this stage .

As much as I admire what Ian Dawson has accomplished in his years of motorsport , and God loves a tryer , these last few years have labeled him as something of a scarlet pimpernel !!!

Lets wait and see , shall we .

About that AMR ..... Looks ok from the front , would like to see the cockpit moved further back , ala Panoz P1 ..... but I think it looks awful to be honest . Ive heard a rumour that the authorities that be , are reconsidering that abortion of vertical fin , cuz reports are that it does not work . Cant say where I heard it , just I heard it . I sincerly hope that this is true .

At the end of the day , if the car works , I'll be happy to see them whoop the diesels ..... but it will be uphill ..... still AMR were the only ones to come up with a TFSI engine to tackle the diesels , in a customer chassis which they did turn into a very quick and reliable car .

Again , lets wait and see .

Last edited by The Badger; 29 Mar 2011 at 11:53.
Old 29 Mar 2011, 20:44 (Ref:2855612)   #49
TheNewBob
Veteran

England
Lincs, UK
TheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNewBob should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
About that AMR ..... Looks ok from the front , would like to see the cockpit moved further back , ala Panoz P1 ..... but I think it looks awful to be honest . Ive heard a rumour that the authorities that be , are reconsidering that abortion of vertical fin , cuz reports are that it does not work . Cant say where I heard it , just I heard it . I sincerly hope that this is true .
I hope the fins do disappear, although removing it would not make the AMR-One look pretty.
Old 29 Mar 2011, 21:16 (Ref:2855621)   #50
betablocker
Rookie

England
London
betablocker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by sml202 View Post
Does anyone know why the LNT radical is not on the entry list? In an article on endurance-info explaining the Sebring absence Ian Dawson stated that they would be at Paul Ricard.
i believe there was a cock up with paperwork and by time it was realised the final entry list was published, and wait for it ...... it wasnt Ians fault!!!!