Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 21 Aug 2006, 15:24 (Ref:1688116)   #1
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
An Idle thought about the CoT

If so many races are being floodlit, surely that would become unnecessary if the put headlights on the CoT
Old 27 Aug 2006, 09:53 (Ref:1693409)   #2
nickyf1
Veteran

Scotland
City of Glasgow, Scotland, UK
nickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridnickyf1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
There are Headlights on CoT Cars? They dont need them as most tracks are floodlit. Just slap some stickers on.
Old 27 Aug 2006, 11:25 (Ref:1693471)   #3
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickyf1
There are Headlights on CoT Cars?
There aren't, I was saying that there should be
Old 27 Aug 2006, 11:38 (Ref:1693482)   #4
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
But floodlit races are bloody awesome though!

A bit late in the night for my tastes, but awesome nonetheless.
Old 27 Aug 2006, 14:33 (Ref:1693789)   #5
kingfloopy
Veteran

United States
Iowa, USA
kingfloopy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think brake lights would be a bad idea on the cars or caution lights similar to what's used in F1. But there will always be some need for floodlights around the track. How else would the fans be able to see what car is what easily?

J.D.
Old 27 Aug 2006, 18:25 (Ref:1693958)   #6
wilmywood8455
Rookie

United States
Californian in North Carolina
wilmywood8455 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfloopy
I don't think brake lights would be a bad idea on the cars or caution lights similar to what's used in F1. But there will always be some need for floodlights around the track. How else would the fans be able to see what car is what easily?

J.D.
The only reason to have brake lights or caution lights would be for rain, and then only on a road course, because Nascar will not race ovals in the rain. In fact, if they had brake lights, some team would rig them to light when not on the brake to throw a pursuing car off rythym.........