Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 20 Mar 2012, 00:00 (Ref:3045025)   #1
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
2012 Fantasy F1 Results - Australia

The 2012 fantasy Competition is underway

First the Relevant Facts and figures that determine the points…

HRT failed to Qualify within 107% with the result at both drivers receive automatic scores of -75points. The Constructor also receives an automatic score of -10 points per Car.

Perez qualified into the Q2 group earning 1 bonus point, however a 5 place grid penalty dropping him out of that group means no bonus point. As per the rules, no promoted driver gains bonus points as a result of this.

Qualifying bonuses for Constructor having both cars in Q3 go to Red Bull, McLaren and Mercedes, with the Engine supplier bonuses going to Mercedes and Renault for each powering 2 different constructors into Q3.

There were 3 leaders of the race Vettel, Hamilton and Button, each receive 1 bonus point, Button lead the most laps resulting in additional bonus points to him, McLaren and Mercedes.

The top 2 engines from each supplier, powering different constructors are colour coded for easy reference.

Of those who were classified non finishers, Kovalainen and Petrov in the Caterhams and Schumacher in the Mercedes were all judged to have suffered a technical DNF, with the result that Caterham has a -5 points penalty for each of their cars, and Mercedes a -5 point penalty for Schumacher’s Car.

Onto the results…

Top Scorer was TS Racing with 71 points, with Team AWB and TMSV Grand Prix sharing second spot with 66 points.

Full results and points breakdowns can be seen below.
Attached Thumbnails
Race points.jpg   Aus Team Points.jpg   Running Total.jpg  

Old 20 Mar 2012, 00:45 (Ref:3045045)   #2
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Last year's champion Team AWB is right in there again.

I've told my team to step up a gear in the next race, although I told Grosjean he did nothing wrong. And to think I chose Williams last year.
Old 20 Mar 2012, 01:35 (Ref:3045065)   #3
Kai
Racer

United States
San Francisco
Kai has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Wow, P3.. not bad. Surprising given my drivers were 17th and 22nd after quali.
Old 20 Mar 2012, 09:19 (Ref:3045159)   #4
TwoSheds
Veteran

England
Farnborough, UK
TwoSheds should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTwoSheds should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A good start for TS Racing

Unfortunately, the only way to go from 1st is down!

I will speak to my drivers, constructor and engine supplier to encourage them to improve at every race!
Old 20 Mar 2012, 13:50 (Ref:3045360)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What a disaster, -25 points because De La Rosa failed to qualify. I hope that doesn't happen again next weekend. The galling thing is my first choice for Driver 2 was Glock but went for De La Rosa!

Can I make my substitution please, Glock for De La Rosa?
Old 20 Mar 2012, 14:55 (Ref:3045394)   #6
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Soild start for me.To those who have negative points - do not be too dismayed, last season I had the same problem after round 1, and still came though in the end to finish very high up in the overall standings.
Old 21 Mar 2012, 23:52 (Ref:3046284)   #7
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
What a disaster, -25 points because De La Rosa failed to qualify. I hope that doesn't happen again next weekend. The galling thing is my first choice for Driver 2 was Glock but went for De La Rosa!

Can I make my substitution please, Glock for De La Rosa?
The Substitution of Glock for de La Rosa has been ratified and has been accepted for Malaysia and subsequent races.
Old 21 Mar 2012, 23:54 (Ref:3046286)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
The Substitution of Glock for de La Rosa has been ratified and has been accepted for Malaysia and subsequent races.
Thanks,