Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 14 Oct 2013, 20:54 (Ref:3317919)   #101
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I assumed at the time he was referring to Perez ahead of him, about to be lapped obviously.

But Martin Brundle immediately decided it was in reference to Webber, and he is like Vettel's best-friend-forever.

I think I was right though.
Old 14 Oct 2013, 21:15 (Ref:3317930)   #102
MarkG
Veteran

MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!
Here we go again....

"don't let him near me, even if his tyres are better"
Old 14 Oct 2013, 22:05 (Ref:3317944)   #103
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I'd love to have seen Vettel in this years pigclaren. Then he'd really have had something to get precious about concerning the proximity of other cars, especially cars that would normally have no right being anywhere near a McLaren!

Good drivers should look great in great cars, not seem like they're the only ones with the only right to drive one!
Old 15 Oct 2013, 14:17 (Ref:3317990)   #104
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
I assumed at the time he was referring to Perez ahead of him, about to be lapped obviously.

But Martin Brundle immediately decided it was in reference to Webber, and he is like Vettel's best-friend-forever.

I think I was right though.
I also assumed he was having a tantrum about Perez but then thought what can RBR do about Perez ? I then thought it must be about Mark as Dr Helmut Marko's hand reached for Mark's KERS self destruct button .
Old 15 Oct 2013, 15:54 (Ref:3318045)   #105
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
He was complaining about back markers ignoring blue flags, nothing really new from an F1 driver...

...except if it comes from Vettel, then it is another excuse bash him.

It really is ridiculous how everything he or Red Bull does, immediately becomes a factual implication of team orders, cheating, lack of talent and top of the news despite ANY of the implications having a shred of truth to them and ignoring any contradictory evidence.

And no I am NOT a Vettel fanboy, I am just as fatigued with it as I was when it was directed towards Schumacher and even that was muted by comparison.

I guess jealousy does that to folks...
Old 15 Oct 2013, 16:09 (Ref:3318062)   #106
MarkG
Veteran

MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!MarkG has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritle View Post
He was complaining about back markers ignoring blue flags, nothing really new from an F1 driver...

It really is ridiculous how everything he or Red Bull does, immediately becomes a factual implication of team orders, cheating, lack of talent and top of the news despite ANY of the implications having a shred of truth to them and ignoring any contradictory evidence.

And no I am NOT a Vettel fanboy, I am just as fatigued with it as I was when it was directed towards Schumacher and even that was muted by comparison.

Can't argue with your view, and you're glad you got that off your chest probably

Don't agree about the jealousy bit though, not from my perspective anyway.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 18:06 (Ref:3318105)   #107
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

I guess some of us are bored with the inevitable responses too......

And no shred of truth - in any of them.....?

Old 15 Oct 2013, 19:00 (Ref:3318123)   #108
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Why would anyone choose to be jealous of a specific F1 driver ffs.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 19:36 (Ref:3318137)   #109
Spritle
Veteran

Spritle has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post

And no shred of truth - in any of them.....?
Anxiously awaiting anyone's verifiable evidence...

Why don't we start with traction control (and not the rubbish espoused by Minardi and his minions), and follow that up with some conclusive evidence of the deliberate sabotage of Mark Webber's car & chances and while we are at it, let's see a copy of his contract that says in writing that he has #2 status...

...if you have time and considering it follows the same jump of faith, I still wonder about crop circles, Rendlesham and that bloody single bullet theory...

Quote:
Possibly because the driver they really want to win/dominate/be a multi-WDC...isn't?

It happens all the time in life, love & sport and Internet message boards...
Old 15 Oct 2013, 20:18 (Ref:3318166)   #110
Last2LiftOff
Veteran

Canada
Six Jolly Fellowship Porters
Last2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameLast2LiftOff will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Not like this is the 2013 Paddock Guests thread or anything...oh, sorry Knowles, thought you said gfs!
Old 15 Oct 2013, 20:58 (Ref:3318195)   #111
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Anxiously awaiting anyone's verifiable evidence...

Why don't we start with traction control (and not the rubbish espoused by Minardi and his minions), and follow that up with some conclusive evidence of the deliberate sabotage of Mark Webber's car & chances and while we are at it, let's see a copy of his contract that says in writing that he has #2 status...

...if you have time and considering it follows the same jump of faith, I still wonder about crop circles, Rendlesham and that bloody single bullet theory...

Possibly because the driver they really want to win/dominate/be a multi-WDC...isn't?

It happens all the time in life, love & sport and Internet message boards...
Yeah right....

They're all all squeaky clean. Period.

Happy now?

Old 15 Oct 2013, 21:03 (Ref:3318197)   #112
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm fatigued by it too. Spritle, I think you may actually be making it worse now.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 21:45 (Ref:3318208)   #113
MarkG
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I'm fatigued by it too. Spritle, I think you may actually be making it worse now.

Yep, moving on.
Old 15 Oct 2013, 22:09 (Ref:3318218)   #114
andy666
Racer

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
andy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridandy666 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy666 View Post
I also assumed he was having a tantrum about Perez but then thought what can RBR do about Perez ? I then thought it must be about Mark as Dr Helmut Marko's hand reached for Mark's KERS self destruct button .
Just to be clear , I was only having a little joke !
Old 15 Oct 2013, 22:21 (Ref:3318221)   #115
jsTrecu
Veteran

jsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjsTrecu should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This is how a imagine Seb getting ready to lurk motorsports forums after every race

Old 16 Oct 2013, 00:28 (Ref:3318256)   #116
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Quote:

The comments were made on the assumption that Vettel wanted the team to ward Webber off which was Brundle's assumption so, yes, posters might be justifiably mislead by that. I can't actually remember the incident myself - I think I was just too tired slogging it out after Bathurst.