Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 15 Mar 2004, 08:49 (Ref:905613)   #1
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
HSCC Meeting - Silverstone - June

Hi folks,

One of our marshals would like to come over for this - can anyone give me the best contact to put him in touch with?

Cheers,

EP
Old 15 Mar 2004, 09:19 (Ref:905643)   #2
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi EvilPumpkin,

My wife Fay is Chief Marshal for HSCC who are organising the meeting.

Your friend could also volunteer on line on www.marshals.org.uk where there is an HSCC volunteering form.

Should you require any further info just ask or send me a Private Message.

Last edited by Stephen Green; 15 Mar 2004 at 10:21.
Old 15 Mar 2004, 09:30 (Ref:905653)   #3
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Hi Alan,

Thanks for that, I'll ask Ralph to give her a call. It will be his first time marshalling away from Mondello so thought that it would be better for him to have a chat first rather than just volunteering "anonymously"

Last edited by EvilPumpkin; 15 Mar 2004 at 09:32.
Old 15 Mar 2004, 09:39 (Ref:905667)   #4
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
Alan, I tried to PM you but it seems you have chosen not to have taken the PM option.

I just wanted to say that we normally advise against posting private telephone numbers etc in the forums as you never know who may be browsing. It's just a sensible measure to ensure your own privacy and protection etc.

Regards,

Stephen.
Old 15 Mar 2004, 09:52 (Ref:905679)   #5
Alan Crook
Veteran

Alan Crook should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Stephen,

Have now updated profile so you can now PM, now Evil Pumpkin has the phone number you may remove it if you think it is wise to do so.

Have you heard of problems in the past with posting phone numbers.
Old 15 Mar 2004, 10:22 (Ref:905689)   #6
Stephen Green
Race Official
Veteran

England
Faversham, Kent
Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!Stephen Green has a real shot at the podium!
I hope the edit's ok Alan?