Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > My Track Designs

View Poll Results: What type of circuit do you think are better for endurance racing?
Purpose Built Circuits 7 63.64%
Street Circuits 1 9.09%
No Preference 3 27.27%
I don't know much about endurance racing 0 0%
I'm only taking this poll because I like taking polls 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 4 Dec 2014, 01:04 (Ref:3481678)   #1
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
SSEC Designer Challenge

All circuit designers welcome. The SSEC Designer Challenge is intended to help the SSEC find the great designers in hiding. The goal is to design a circuit that can fit within the parameters of the SSEC Circuit Guidelines, New Circuits Article.
  • The circuit is recommended to have a minimum of 72 pitboxes/garages to ensure the circuit can host an SSEC event.
  • The circuit is recommended to be long enough that the average gap between 72 cars is .1 sec. (long circuits are expected)
  • The circuit must have adequate safety measures in place to allow a prototype to safely dissipate energy in the event of a wreck.
  • Areas where stability may become lowered or where high g-loads are present should have run-off or gravel traps, depending on the speed and nature of the section.

Street circuits are permissible, but two prototypes must be able to run parallel for at least 90% of the track's length and no section longer than 1/2 mile may be narrower than such. We eagerly await your designers.