Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 24 Apr 2013, 23:28 (Ref:3239077)   #1
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Cheese MotoGP 2013: Round 3 - Jerez...

Ben Spies is out - replacement rider ?
Old 4 May 2013, 08:10 (Ref:3242524)   #2
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
looking good for Yammies so far
Rossi is rather close to Lorenzo but so is Cal.

Ciao Marco
Old 4 May 2013, 10:35 (Ref:3242555)   #3
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Dovi & the Duke where only 0.5 of a second behind in FP3... Rather close times all the way thru...
Old 5 May 2013, 12:46 (Ref:3243073)   #4
Dani Filth
Race Official
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
so .. what do we say?

Ciao Marco
Old 5 May 2013, 12:59 (Ref:3243076)   #5
MCWB
Veteran

MCWB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well for mine, Lorenzo panicked a bit there. Yeah the move from Marquez was more than a bit speculative (like his move at Dry Sac was), but if Lorenzo had just let him go through like he did at Dry Sac then he would have still been in front at the finish...
Old 5 May 2013, 13:03 (Ref:3243078)   #6
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Its not quite that simple

Jorge is not a barger anymore, he stopped that a long time ago, and this move was typical Marquez

How on earth do you expect Jorge to know that Marquez was going too fast in a split second.

he dealt with it as a world champion does, didn't comment and that is the mark of a true champion, not a kid who hasn't crashed hard enough yet on a GP bike to know better.

Marquez move was fair enough earlier, he was close to hitting him a few times at Dry Sack early on, pulled a supid move there last lap.

Anyway I want to congratulate Dani, rode like a king and really deserved that win, he battered Marquez and that is important for him and Honda
Old 5 May 2013, 13:12 (Ref:3243082)   #7
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I think that if the positions were reversed going into that last corner Lorenzo would have done the same !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 5 May 2013, 13:17 (Ref:3243085)   #8
MCWB
Veteran

MCWB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
How on earth do you expect Jorge to know that Marquez was going too fast in a split second.
Because that's what these guys do? In fact it's exactly what he did when Marquez went flying down the inside at Dry Sac on the last lap.

Perhaps I didn't make my point clear: I'm not putting any blame on Lorenzo, the contact was 100% Marquez's fault and I agree that it was typical Marquez. I'm just saying that Lorenzo did have a way to escape from it no worse for wear.
Old 6 May 2013, 04:24 (Ref:3243341)   #9
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
0 from 3 for MotoGP races watched this year - saw the Moto3 & Moto2 races at Jerez tho, go the Spaniards
Old 6 May 2013, 12:19 (Ref:3243519)   #10
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I really don't hink Jorge would have done the same as Marquez, he is far more of a thinker!! Its why he wins races and titles!
Old 7 May 2013, 00:29 (Ref:3243745)   #11
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
And Marquez doesnt - seen the move now, seen that move plenty of times before, good to see Marquez get in there & spice it up, refreshing - even if it is another Spaniard. Imagine if he came in & was riding around in 5th or 6th place on that bike....
I hope the 3 of them battle it out to the last round of the series - dont think Rossi has there pace at this stage. Vale46 better pull his finger out or in 2014 the ride should be Crutchlow's!
Old 7 May 2013, 07:24 (Ref:3243825)   #12
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
I just think Jorge was really upset at allowing the brat the space, he should ahve closed it off

Marquez had already nearly gone up his tailpiece early on, and run him wide on the last lap, so he would be disappointed with himself.

Same as Rossi Gibernau, Rossi Lorenzo, I dont think hitting each other is good racng, its immature, dirty and shows a lack of respect to your rivals.

Says it all about MArquez for me. He might be quick but I dont respect him at all and wont til he grows up, like Lorenzo did.

He is till a boy sadly.