Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 8 May 2001, 22:22 (Ref:90534)   #26
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Shame..All Minardi needed was a decent engine..But they will survive.There has been so much new blood within the team what difference does one more guy make..
Old 9 May 2001, 03:27 (Ref:90586)   #27
Orange
Racer

Orange should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For all you people who doubt Brunners worth, and say "He's just one man.." I say this: How many people do Ferrari offer a "write your own contract" deal to?? Ok, I can think of about 4... and all the best! Brunner is the real deal, and its a well known fact that the best part of Minardi is its chassis... what a loss for the Italian Wonders, and what a coup for Toyota... look for big things from them!
Old 9 May 2001, 10:04 (Ref:90637)   #28
Tristan
Veteran

Tristan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As I said before, the engine is irrelavent next to Brunner. Prost have a fantastic engine and look at THEM! Minardi have a mediocre engine and a smaller budget, and they can keep up. Brunner is more important than any engine deal.
Old 9 May 2001, 18:07 (Ref:90760)   #29
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Ohh..I was not trying to underestimate the importance of Brunner at Minardi, the man is without a doubt brilliant at his craft and has given Minardi a fine chassis this season, But Toyota have the funds to allow him to do whatever he wants to get the desired results..It just seems such a shame..Maybe within Minardi they have someone who worked alongside Mr Brunner who can step in..I could also be talking rubbish?
Old 9 May 2001, 18:16 (Ref:90765)   #30
senna12
Veteran

senna12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, during the period of litigation upcoming, according to Minardi, deputy technical director Gabriele Tredozi will take control. What happens after the court case is anybody's guess!
Old 9 May 2001, 22:43 (Ref:90860)   #31
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
What I mean is, I give Stoddart a credit.

What he's done so far proves it !

The guy is truly sportsman. We're not talking about Ronnies and Frankies.

He's doing his best for the love of the sport. So he'll find another brilliant guy to design a better Minardi.

Just 6 months ago, and nobody knew what would happen to Minardi.

To believe is make it happen.