Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12 Apr 2017, 15:27 (Ref:3725872)   #10
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
When I saw the headline, I thought it was a bit late for April's fools. It just seemed too good to be true. Not only competing in the Indy 500, but missing the Monaco GP to do it. I know Jim Clark did it, but that was back in 1965!

But now it's happening, this is the best news motorsport has had for a long time. I wonder if it's any coincidence that now Bernie's gone this is happening. Who knows? After all, Bernie wasn't happy the Hulk competed in LM24...

And he's shown he's a real racer by saying he's gonna aim for the Triple Crown, like Graham Hill did. Although Montoya's got the best chance at the moment, all he needs to do is win LM24

Also this is a big boost to Indycars and will raise the profile worldwide of it. Suddenly my faith in motorsport has been raised again