Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 2 Sep 2017, 11:53 (Ref:3763754)   #2076
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post

The irony that I can stay awake for a full 24 hour race but can't make it through a four hour review!
Now that - is spot on! Bizarre.....
Old 12 Sep 2017, 07:50 (Ref:3766197)   #2077
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Le Mans Legend Café

The Le Mans Legend Café closes his doors definitively.
http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/le-...me-ses-portes/
Old 12 Sep 2017, 13:20 (Ref:3766275)   #2078
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Not a real surprise, but still sad to see it go. So after the Union Jack went belly up a few years ago, and now the Legend café gone, where does one go for a drink in Le Mans?
Old 21 Sep 2017, 19:22 (Ref:3769134)   #2079
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quick question. Off the top of your heads (or more specific if you're able), does anyone know when tickets will go on sale from the ACO for LM next year? Particularly for members.....?
Old 22 Sep 2017, 15:34 (Ref:3769278)   #2080
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
usually end of october early November, not had the usual form from the tourist office yet but i am sure it will be sent out in plenty of time
Old 23 Sep 2017, 07:27 (Ref:3769388)   #2081
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Simon, we're keen not to miss the members date this year!
Old 25 Sep 2017, 09:05 (Ref:3769700)   #2082
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Quick question. Off the top of your heads (or more specific if you're able), does anyone know when tickets will go on sale from the ACO for LM next year? Particularly for members.....?
They seem to be bringing the date further forward each year. Tuesday 17th October for ACO members and the 20th October for non members:

https://ticket.lemans.org/pre-home-site

Old 25 Sep 2017, 16:29 (Ref:3769769)   #2083
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Makes me think they are running a big overdraft and want cash as early as possible, or is that me just being cynical.
Old 25 Sep 2017, 23:05 (Ref:3769835)   #2084
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
No, it's the ACO getting organised, finally. Last year I received my tickets November 6th, this year I'm guessing October 25th
Old 26 Sep 2017, 11:31 (Ref:3769908)   #2085
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
No, it's the ACO getting organised, finally. Last year I received my tickets November 6th, this year I'm guessing October 25th
Have you had the form from the tourist office yet?
Old 26 Sep 2017, 12:32 (Ref:3769924)   #2086
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
No, I haven't. But I already placed my order via mail in July.

Edit: but that didn't stop Nadine from mailing it anyway, can't find anything for 2016, but in 2015 I received it October 22nd, while ACO billetterie opened November 3rd. So 12 days upfront. Still plenty of time for her successor Catherine to mail it to us. Guess she has to wait for the ACO pricing for the tickets before she can get cracking.

Last edited by vincegail; 26 Sep 2017 at 12:51.
Old 26 Sep 2017, 13:32 (Ref:3769941)   #2087
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
As soon as the ACO pricing is published, if anyone spots it can they give me the heads-up? I'm looking at trying to sort something for an old friend. Ta.
Old 26 Sep 2017, 14:57 (Ref:3769963)   #2088
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
Thought you were a 1st Tickets regular?
Old 26 Sep 2017, 15:09 (Ref:3769968)   #2089
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Cheers Vince, had a good day today, my new (well 40 years old) watch turned up to replace the one lost in the accident. Not as flash and a good deal heavier but looks good and seems to work well, another eterna kontiki.
Old 26 Sep 2017, 15:24 (Ref:3769969)   #2090
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
Thought you were a 1st Tickets regular?
I get my tickets for my old Le Mans pals via 1st Tickets. But the tickets they want this year are expensive and I want to see if I can get them direct....
Old 26 Sep 2017, 16:02 (Ref:3769979)   #2091
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
I'd suggest phoning them, instead of using the shambles they call 'billetterie' on their website. I've used the 'billetterie' before, which worked pretty well, but that was in a quiet period of the year, never on opening day.
+33243408000
or
+33243402540
Old 26 Sep 2017, 17:39 (Ref:3769991)   #2092
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Vincent
Old 31 Oct 2017, 21:43 (Ref:3777835)   #2093
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Just received a email from ACO containing my special package. The poster, sticker, results of last race wich they used to send by snailmail now arrives digital. What a bummer
Old 31 Oct 2017, 22:11 (Ref:3777839)   #2094
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
What a rip-off!!!
Old 31 Oct 2017, 22:12 (Ref:3777841)   #2095
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
Just received a email from ACO containing my special package. The poster, sticker, results of last race wich they used to send by snailmail now arrives digital. What a bummer
You're kidding me!!!
Old 1 Nov 2017, 08:35 (Ref:3777925)   #2096
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
When i ordered my tickets i paid an extra 25 euro's to get physical tickets rather than digital ones i have to print off, call me old fashioned but i like to have real tickets that i can keep and also i can pass them on to the others.
Old 22 Nov 2017, 20:36 (Ref:3782257)   #2097
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The 2018 poster is here...

Bit more artistic rather than emblazoning a manufacturer entry across it. Fairly ropey - in keeping with tradition
Old 22 Nov 2017, 20:40 (Ref:3782258)   #2098
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Thoughts about the new 2018 poster?
Old 22 Nov 2017, 20:42 (Ref:3782259)   #2099
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Best poster for years...
Old 22 Nov 2017, 21:10 (Ref:3782266)   #2100
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Should anything be put into the fact that there is clear BMW and Ford branding, but none for Toyota, even though it is clearly a Toyota featured?