Othero 1 0.93%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:44 (Ref:2666403)   #1
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
DotR Malaysian GP

Who was your DotR?
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:46 (Ref:2666406)   #2
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Seb Vettel, as for the third race in succession he dominated from the front, only this time his car didn't let him down. Special mentions for the racey Hamilton and also Aquilera, who pulled a load of great moves without once getting dirrty.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:47 (Ref:2666407)   #3
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rosbo. I am liking the job he is doing as Mercedes team leader.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:48 (Ref:2666410)   #4
Taprobane
Racer

England
Berkshire
Taprobane should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Vettel, after all of the problem he has had he showed how good he is today.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:51 (Ref:2666416)   #5
OZ_HCR32
Veteran

OZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I vote for the worlds most beautiful man, good ol Kubz! A great start, solid race and very consistant, fast laps for a strong 4th.

He continues to get 99% of what the car is capable of.

Sutil a close 2nd. Solid drive and put up with the pressure well from the seamstress Lewis who proved he can weave with teh best of them. Would have voted Webber if he had chopped Vettel in teh first corner, but he showed him all the space you should a team mate
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:56 (Ref:2666425)   #6
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Very tempted to give it to Alguersuari for some confident overtaking moves and a solid finish, but the list of finishers behind him is not quite good enough for me to do it.

Vettel did well to grab the place from Webber. Thereafter it was straightforward enough, so although he did what he did, I'll give it to someone else.

So it's Kubica for the second race in a row for me. Renault are better than I thought they'd be this season, but Robert appears to be pushing that car into places that aren't easy to finish in.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:57 (Ref:2666428)   #7
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ_HCR32 View Post
I vote for the worlds most beautiful man, good ol Kubz! A great start, solid race and very consistant, fast laps for a strong 4th.
This race it is Kubico. Next race is the z race, looking forward to seeing Webz, Hamz and Kubz battle it out.
Quote:
He continues to get 99% of what the car is capable of.
He did drive well, I am considering voting for Kuboz.[quoteWould have voted Webber if he had chopped Vettel in teh first corner, but he showed him all the space you should a team mate[/QUOTE]It was outrageous. If Webboz had been worse I would have voted for him. Webboz is not that enthusiastic about second, but saying nice things, which is fair enough.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:58 (Ref:2666430)   #8
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I went for Alonso. He drove a pig of a car, with that downshift problem. Got Button once couldn't quite hold him, got him a second time and his engine blew; must be galling. Great start from Vettel.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 09:58 (Ref:2666431)   #9
Rgms320
Racer

United States
Seattle
Rgms320 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Vetto
Webbo
Rosbo
Kubico
Suto
Hammo
Masso
(and Smedo)
Butto
Algo
Beumo
Alonso
Chando
Senno
Petro
Othero
My head just exploded.

Tough choice this time. Hamilton is definitely in the mix, as are Petrov, Alguersuari, Sutil, and Chandok. But considering how well he did with his failing gearbox, even attacking and almost catching Button, this one has to go to Alonso.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 10:05 (Ref:2666444)   #10
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I went for Alguersuari. A great couple of points for him and a beautiful move around Hulkenberg. Really impressed how clean he was and how he held his nerve.

Hamilton would be my second choice, and then Vettel and Alonso.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 10:10 (Ref:2666449)   #11
OZ_HCR32
Veteran

OZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridOZ_HCR32 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It was outrageous. If Webboz had been worse I would have voted for him. Webboz is not that enthusiastic about second, but saying nice things, which is fair enough.
I was joking about the chop ...but was good to see Webber whilst obviously disappointed about blowing pole and a possible win.... he was still all smiles and i think genuinely happy for the team
Old 4 Apr 2010, 10:10 (Ref:2666450)   #12
HughGJohnson
Racer

Switzerland
like Bill Maher, "I'm Swiss"
HughGJohnson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has to be Vettel for me... Kubica, Hamilton and Alonso also deserve high marks. I think Button also did well, but the early stop proved to hurt him as much as at helped last week.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 10:15 (Ref:2666451)   #13
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Vetto, ahem... wasn't vettoed to win the race this time, a deserved one.

Damn, another boring german coming along.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 10:19 (Ref:2666457)   #14
Pingguest
Veteran

Netherlands
Heemstede, The Netherlands
Pingguest should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hamilton. He did a great race and showed us some passing.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 10:32 (Ref:2666471)   #15
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kubica. He's a great talent, and is surely making that Renault go faster than it should.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 10:52 (Ref:2666483)   #16
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Just voted Bruno because he finished his first race. And not in last position.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 11:00 (Ref:2666491)   #17
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by safc_fan89 View Post
Kubica. He's a great talent, and is surely making that Renault go faster than it should.
This is nitpicking, but it is impossible to make a car go faster than it should.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 11:05 (Ref:2666499)   #18
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Man that's a lot of "o's"

Anyway Vettel for me, it about time after being robbed of the last 2.

Button a close 2nd only for running a set of boots for 46 laps, man that's impressive, anyone else would have simply lost them.

Congrat to Nico for 3rd.

Had to laugh at Hamilton being stuck behind Sutil, that India punching well above it's weight.

Also had to laugh at the grumpy Webber, get over it.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 11:12 (Ref:2666510)   #19
safc_fan89
Veteran

safc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsafc_fan89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
This is nitpicking, but it is impossible to make a car go faster than it should.
If we all nitpicked, we'd hate sharing our opinions so much that we'd decide not to bother
Old 4 Apr 2010, 12:04 (Ref:2666552)   #20
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
l think Alguersuari followed by Sutil, fantastic racing from the both of them.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 12:05 (Ref:2666553)   #21
blaffer
Racer

Belgium
Antwerp
blaffer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alguersuari.
Two bold moves on Petrov and Hülkenberg. And a couple of well deserved championship points.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 12:14 (Ref:2666561)   #22
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by safc_fan89 View Post
If we all nitpicked, we'd hate sharing our opinions so much that we'd decide not to bother
Nuff sed won't bother...
Old 4 Apr 2010, 12:16 (Ref:2666566)   #23
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Something that might make a few vote Alonso-o: http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/82694
Old 4 Apr 2010, 12:27 (Ref:2666575)   #24
Ricky Bobby
Racer

Australia
Ricky Bobby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
I went for Alonso. He drove a pig of a car, with that downshift problem. Got Button once couldn't quite hold him, got him a second time and his engine blew; must be galling. Great start from Vettel.
I went for Alonso too which wasn't easy as I'm not a fan of his by a long shot, but credit where credit is due. Some other great drives today from the new kids as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Vetto, ahem... wasn't vettoed to win the race this time, a deserved one.

Damn, another boring german coming along.
You must be joking right?
He has more personality than the rest of Germany put together.
Old 4 Apr 2010, 12:35 (Ref:2666580)   #25
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
More personality in that finger he wags when he wins or is on pole.