Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Motorsport History

Old 28 Jun 2001, 08:27 (Ref:110643)   #1
TimD
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

United Kingdom
Derbyshire Peak District, United Kingdom
TimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTimD should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Roll-Call?

It strikes me that just lately we have met some wonderful new friends in Historic Racing and Racing History. It is marvellous to see this forum becoming busy, and the learning exhibited is of the highest order.

Perhaps now is the moment for a few introductions. Tell us a little bit about yourself, and the aspects of racing history which most fascinate you. Have you got any ongoing projects to tell us about? A historic racing programme? A website? A research ambition? A memorabilia collection? What's the part of your enthusiasm which occupies most of your time?

To start the ball rolling....

Tim Dudley, 34, based in North West London. I'm currently engaged in putting together what I hope will be the definitive story of racing at Brooklands. In my dreams, I'm hoping to out-Boddy the great William Boddy, who is the acknowledged world authority...

Well, I said "in my dreams".

Also avidly trying to ascertain the fates and whereabouts of all "W.O." type Bentleys, especially the one which was owned by my Grandfather, and which has so far escaped discovery. Trying to build up as complete a collection as possible of post-war British club race programmes (800+ and counting), and of course plugging the gaps in my run of Autosports.

Over to you...
Old 28 Jun 2001, 08:44 (Ref:110648)   #2
Ray Bell
Veteran

Ray Bell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ray Bell is my real name, I have been writing about motor racing in Australia for some 31 years and a follower of that racing and a lot of International racing since late in 1962.

My preference is the mysticism of the past, particularly the Specials that enabled people who didn't have the money to buy factory cars to race. In Australia, this meant most of them...

I currently write for Motor Racing Australia and edit the National Newsletter for Historic racing in Australia.
Old 28 Jun 2001, 08:59 (Ref:110655)   #3
DAVID PATERSON
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Qld, Australia
DAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDAVID PATERSON should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'm 31 years old and i must admit that my interest in historic Racing, largely begins and ends with Historic Touring Cars. As a matter of fact, my number 1 hobby/interest is Touring Cars of all forms.

I've been watching motor racing on TV since the mid '70s and trackside since 1985. The annual 1000km Touring car races at Mt Panorama, Bathurst are my favourite event. I haven't completely given up hope of taking part in the Great Race one day.

I compete in Historic Touring Car racing in a Datsun 1600 (Nissan 510). I'm presently a member of the Historic Racing Car Club of Queensland and the Appendix J Touring Car Association of New South Wales.
Old 28 Jun 2001, 09:09 (Ref:110658)   #4
angst
Veteran

angst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Alright then. The name's Markwick. Colin Markwick (just doesn't have the same 'ring' as Mr Bond). I too am 34, from Leeds. My particular interests lie in the European F2 Chamionship/Cup that ran from 1967-1984. I used to love F2, the likes of Giacomelli, Surer, Henton, Daly, Boutsen, Johansson, the Fabis, Bellof all stars in F2. Great racing.

I also have an interest in Pre-war Grand Prix racing. Especially the period after WW1. Reading about the likes of Nuvolari, Carraciola, Varzi, Chiron etc. in those Alfas and Auto-Unions - Jeez, truly it is a different world we live in now.

Now Tim, going back to the F2 thing...how extensive is that Autosport collection of yours?
Old 28 Jun 2001, 09:18 (Ref:110663)   #5
Darren Galpin
Racer

Darren Galpin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm Darren Galpin, 26 years old and living in Bristol, England. I am the owner of the website http://www.silhouet.com/motorsport, which covers vast amounts of historic racing, listing results and track maps - I am interested in virtually all historic racing! Current projects include adding the complete World Sportscar results and updating all my non-championship F1 results. As well as keeping up with all of the emails and new information that I receive (and having a life beyond my computer!). I occasionally write articles, most of which are published on www.8w.forix.com under the specials section, with the odd article scattered here and there around the rest of the web.

Last edited by Darren Galpin; 28 Jun 2001 at 09:18.
Old 28 Jun 2001, 09:54 (Ref:110677)   #6
Stacy
Veteran

Australia
Stacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridStacy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm Stacy Vickers, I'm a member of the committee of the Classic Saloon Car Club and am interested primarily in national classic saloon racing in all guises.

I'm currently racing a Mazda RX7 in the Classic Group 1 Touring Car Championship, and am building a Vauxhall Firenza for Post Historic Touring Cars. Racing took a knock with some house moves fairly recently and current garage space is limited which is a blow!

I have a website at http://www.thirtyfive.co.uk which is my usual racing number.
Old 28 Jun 2001, 10:59 (Ref:110699)   #7
Rob29
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire,UK
Rob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridRob29 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Rob Trebble,from Lincs,UK.
Race fan since 1953.Tend now to lean to things historic.Must be age!
Special interest currently is female race drivers.
Sponsor of 2CV team.
Old 28 Jun 2001, 11:06 (Ref:110704)   #8
Vitesse
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bath, England
Vitesse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridVitesse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm Richard Armstrong, age 45 (oh dear!), currently residing in Midsomer Norton (just down the road from Darren).

As indicated in the Gurney thread, I've been following the sport since the mid-60s. First hero: Graham Hill. Other heroes: Seaman, Rosemeyer, NUVOLARI!!, Wimille, Damon Hill ...

Particular interests: well, everything really, but I lean towards GP racing in the period between 1930 and 1975.

I possess a select but fairly extensive motor sport library and have one of those brains that is full of all sorts of information which can occasionally surface in the right place at the right time: the last time I said that, Ray kindly compared me favourably to Encyclopaedia Britannica! I hope it was meant as a compliment!!! Funnily enough, I used to sell EB for a living ...

These days I run a convenience store, which severely limits my time at tracks (to the point where it's almost non-existant!) but it gives me some time for research and trying to help others on the board ... if I don't know the answer, with a bit of luck I'll know where to find it.

My records are nowhere near as complete as they once were - I lost a lot of papers and magazines in a fire in 1987, but now that there's so much on the net I'm starting to reconstruct some of my listings.
Old 29 Jun 2001, 05:01 (Ref:111049)   #9
GrahamC
Rookie

GrahamC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Roll call

Graham Clayton, 36 years old. from Sydney Australia.
My interest with motor sport started when attending
the Liverpool speedway in south-west Sydney in the
early 1970's.

I have always had an interest in speedway, but follow
other forms of motor sport too, including being a
spectator at Rally Australia, which is part of the
World Rally championship.

As well as the racing, I enjoy reading and watching
the history of motor racing, the cars, drivers,
circuits, etc.

My current project is researching the history of the
now defunct Windsor speedway in north-west Sydney,
which ran a single season in 1949/50, and then
from 1955 up to approximately 1967.
Old 29 Jun 2001, 11:38 (Ref:111114)   #10
Dan Friel
Veteran

England
Great Cheverell, UK
Dan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDan Friel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Dan Friel, aged 25 (youngest so far..). living down in Winchester, UK.

Brought up on VSCC meetings at Silverstone, Marshalled for 8 years adn attempting to sprint my MG Midget this year..

My racing year seems to be based around the Goodwood Revial meeting in September, and would reckon that 60's - 70's saloon cars are my personal favourite.
Old 29 Jun 2001, 15:41 (Ref:111163)   #11
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
ok i'll join in

Marcus Garth , 27 Albury , NSW Australia

my main interest in historical stuff is pretty limited hence me not being a regular poster in this forum..but i do come in from time to time and read about what you guys are talking about and find it quite informative and am astounded by the knowledge that is about.

my main interest in racing is probably Formula One from 1980 through to 1994 or there abouts...personally I think those 14 years were the best probably because thats the only racing i have seen.

but keep up the good work and thanks for the good reading thats been in here.
Old 29 Jun 2001, 16:23 (Ref:111179)   #12
fines
Racer

Germany
Bitburg, Germany
fines should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My name's Michael Ferner, I'm 34 and have been a regular poster at The Nostalgia Forum before things went wrong there. I was born and still live in Bitburg, Germany, right in the middle between the Nürburgring and Spa-Francorchamps. Must've been fate...

Racing cars and motorcycles fascinate me as long as I can remember, although strangely I don't like driving or riding at all - I cover barely 1,000 miles a year on the roads! I tried racing karts and it was big fun, until I had to lift my aching body (all 6 ft 7 in of it) out of the kart. It's too expensive, too.

My interest in racing focuses on road-racing bikes and single-seater cars; touring cars and even sports cars look too ordinary for my taste! In fact, it's probably only time restraints that keep me restricted that way, because I'm interested in absolutely every detail of single-seater racing. My main project these days is completing my list of race results from Grand Prix/Formula 1, Formula Libre, AAA/USAC/CART/IRL, Voiturette/Formula 2, Formula Nippon, IndyLights, Formulae Junior/3, Atlantic/Pacific, Opel/Vauxhall, Renault, Nissan, Ford etc. etc. etc. as well as many obscure local Formulae like Easter, Mondial, 750 etc. etc. etc. from 1895 to date.

I'm also interested in individual chassis histories of F1, FLibre, F2 and Champ cars. Although I'm not too fond of championships (I think they destroy racing, see Barrichello/Schumacher at Austria this year etc.), as a spin-off I have compiled many championship tables which bit by bit appear on my website at http://grand-prix-racing.freeyellow.com.

There you can find the humble beginnings of another big project of mine, which is called GPChart. It's a computer program I developed to monitor the progress of single-seater racing drivers by issuing a ranking week for week. It also provides food for thought about the best drivers of each period, because it tries to include race results of every major single-seater formula over the years, and not only F1. Sadly, it seems it will still take a few years to be completed - actually, it will probably never be complete since once I've got the post-war stuff sorted I'm going to get to grips with pre-WW2 racing.
Old 1 Jul 2001, 11:22 (Ref:111709)   #13
Hobson
Veteran

England
Notts, UK
Hobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHobson should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Dan Friel
Dan Friel, aged 25 (youngest so far..)
I can beat that!

Garry Hobson, 15 years old (16 in October, time to injure myself on a 50cc scooter ).
Interested in all forms of Saloon racing, especially CSCC as my dad raced in it in 1990 with our family Volvo 122s.
I own a Volvo 340 (my first car for when I'm 17, its a Volvo - should be safe then )and if I can afford it, then it might appear in the CSCC Pre-'90 series in the future.

Next!
Old 1 Jul 2001, 14:51 (Ref:111767)   #14
Jeroen Brink
Rookie

Jeroen Brink should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My name is the one you see. I am 33 years of age and I grew up in the vicinity of Zandvoort. I am dutch but lived abroad for quiet some time. I work in the field of marketing for consumer goods - a Nascar sponsor for that matter.

In Zandvoort I went to every race since the age of 7. My heroes are Gilles Villeneuve, Ayrton Senna and Ronnie Peterson. Due to Keir, Chris Amon is a strong contender to become one of my favourites of the past as well. Beyond drivers I greatly admire the writing of Nigel Roebuck. I am especially interested in the seventies and eighties.
Old 2 Jul 2001, 00:54 (Ref:111934)   #15
Vitesse
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bath, England
Vitesse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridVitesse should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Like you, I'd hate to think that ten-tenths and Atlas were mutually exclusive Ray. In fact I found ten-tenths before Atlas (that's why I'm Vitesse2 there - someone beat me to the name!) and IIRC it was a link from here (possibly posted by you!) that took me there. I'm also a member of Trackforum, again from a hint by you. I'm not the only one who is a member of all three (Joe Fan and Lajolla come to mind as well) and there are many others who are members of two of the three: therein lies the strength of fora such as this - the overlap between them means that they are not introspective and eventually incestuous. The current thread on three-engined cars has been posted on all three and has developed in three very different ways, as it should with different panels of people looking at the question.

If there is no co-operation between these three (and other) fora then all could ultimately fail: "together we stand, divided we fall".

So Michael, I too hope you will continue to show your expertise on both fora and can reconcile your feelings about Ray's problems with Atlas (if that is what you mean).

BTW Ray, I post links INTO ten-tenths too!! From Atlas and Trackforum .... not sure about Wolf though ...

Where are you anyway Wolf? Did you get that book yet??
Old 2 Jul 2001, 08:12 (Ref:111996)   #16
quintin cloud
Rookie

quintin cloud should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hi all

I'm Quintin Cloud the webmaster of http://www.Formula1results.com and I'm from South Africa, age 26, special interests F1 and race results and ect.team.
Old 2 Jul 2001, 09:20 (Ref:112014)   #17
Hans Etzrodt

I was born ten days after Dick Seaman won the German Grand Prix, however not at the Nürburgring but in a Berlin hospital. I am presently managing a medium-sized 16-floor condo building in the concrete jungle of Waikiki, about 15 minutes from the beach, walking Hawaiian style. I held many different jobs but spent most of my life as mechanic on cars, trucks and aircraft; thereafter Service and Parts Manager at car dealerships.

I saw my first race 1951 at the Nürburgring when Ascari defeated Fangio. My late father brought us teenage boys in a 1947 black VW and we watched as Paul Pietsch spun his Alfa out of the Nordkurve and disappeared down the embankment. I thought he was dead but he survived after only minor bloodletting. The incredible engine roar, the excitement, the sweet smell of burned ether and castor oil proved irresistible. I was addicted ever since, admittedly only as a spectator. It became very exciting for me when Mercedes started to go grand prix racing in 1954. Pictures of Moss and Fangio adorned my wall. Fangio was like a God to me; still is. He was so far above everybody else. Moss came closest. I also went to Monte Carlo to see the 1963 Monaco GP. I visited annually races at Kyalami while I lived in South Africa and Road America at Elkhard Lake while I lived in Chicago. I remember the continuous bloodletting in the 50’s, Ascari, Le Mans, Castellotti, de Portago, Musso and when Collins got killed, I felt devastated. Then Jean Behra, Harry Shell and von Trips got killed also, after which I ignored racing till 1963. Thereafter I must have had a better handle on myself but the killing went on and on until Jackie Stewart started the ball rolling and racing became much safer after he initiated his safety campaign.

Because not much detail was published about the grand prix races before 1950, I early on saved books I got as presents and even bought some used prewar stuff when I could afford it in the early fifties. Over the years, I have accumulated three overflowing bookcases. Old, contemporary magazines and newspapers are the real sources, I found out too late. As the Internet grows, we hopefully get easier access to the various libraries. Untangling the contradictions in GP racing history’s early years (1895-1949), a very time-consuming job, has now become my hobby, as tedious and frustrating it is at times.

For almost one year I have spent my days at The Nostalgia Forum, which has a larger audience than you find here at the Ten Tenth Historic Racing Forum. I found this place through Leif Snellman’s homepage at http://www.kolumbus.fi/leif.snellman/. Leif was kind enough to display my list of Grand Prix Winners 1895-1949 on his homepage. I am presently trying to complete the companion list of Mountain Climb Winners 1897-1949, which is already a six year ordeal. Hope to finish it this year.

Old 2 Jul 2001, 19:19 (Ref:112204)   #18
fines
Racer

Germany
Bitburg, Germany
fines should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Don't take yourself so seriously, Ray!

What went wrong there? Hmm, I think it grows in size but shrinks in depth - continually! I still post there, however, but not as regularily as before.
Old 8 Jul 2001, 18:40 (Ref:114456)   #19
UAtkins
Rookie

UAtkins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello, I’ve been lurking and occasionally posting for a few weeks now so I thought it was only polite to introduce myself officially.

My name is Ursula Dickeson. I was born in the early 50s in Guildford, Surrey the daughter of a former TT motorcycle and sometime hillclimb racer, C.T. “Tommy” Atkins. I am fortunate enough to have a portfolio of his 1930s motor cycle racing clippings. My Dad continued to drive cars mostly driving Connaughts and his Mercedes 300SLR at hillclimbs.

My Dad stopped racing around 1956, and put his enthusiasm to work building and sponsoring racing cars until his death in 1965. My Dad owned a tool and die company in Tolworth, “High Efficiency Motors” and had his lockup garage in Chessington close to Jack Brabham, he also knew John Cooper quite well and I remember visiting the Cooper shop with Dad. Dad’s mechanics were Harry Pearce, Wally Wilmott, and Gordon Whitehead. Harry was a superb mechanic and had known Dad since his motorcycling days. In fact Dad sponsored Harry as a motorcycle racer until he talked him into giving it up and working with him to build their racing cars, which he did until 1964 when my Dad became ill. I have since discovered that they built cars for Bruce McLaren to enter in the Tasman series and that Harry went over with Bruce to take care of them. Other racers include Graham Hill, Roy Salvadori, Jack Fairman, Ian Burgess, and Chris Amon. The McLaren family has been wonderful, they have shared photos, articles, and letters with me which have given a unique insight into Dad’s collaboration with Bruce. He was always my favorite racer and my Dad thought the world of him. I have also found Neil Twyman, who has one of Dad’s early Coopers.

I was too young to get into the pits during races but I could manage it at practice sessions (often renting tracks such as Goodwood), unfortunately school and other things conspired to keep me away from most of the events. I went to Goodwood mostly and can remember the noise, the smell, and all the wonderful people so well, I can close my eyes and see it all. Dad bought a Cobra (without engine) from Carroll Shelby and I remember a session at Goodwood during which Carroll came over to talk to Dad, I was totally awestruck but unfortunately didn’t stick around to hear the conversation. I understand this car is still around and racing at historic events. Dad had a set of racing coveralls made for me just like Roy Salvadori’s, I still have them and they are a very treasured possession.

It was a gilded childhood but it ended in 1965. I lost all contact with racing, ended up moving to California in 1970, and cried my last tears over racing when I heard Bruce McLaren had died in June. I then lost interest in racing as it continued to evolve and change so far from the sport I remembered. I now live in Anchorage Alaska, where I have several friends who share my interest in vintage racing.

I started this research in January of 2001, and am amazed at the information I have found. I have dug out the books I inherited (Mike Hawthorn, Stirling Moss/Laurence Pomeroy (autographed no less), and Dennis Jenkinson, and have started reading them with a much greater understanding. I have also spent a small fortune on books, magazines, etc. and met a wonderful group of people who have provided me with a wealth of information, which I am still sorting through. The best part is finding articles, photographs, and even some video of my Dad.

I already have my tickets for Goodwood Revival in September, I will be meeting Dad’s mechanic, Harry Pearce for the weekend and look forward to reviving some treasured memories and making some new ones. I have joined the GRRC and so have paddock passes for all three days and will be camping nearby. I welcome any suggestions on attending the meeting.

Ursula
Old 8 Jul 2001, 21:10 (Ref:114502)   #20
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Simon,

Lurk around several forums although this is my favourite.

Brought up on racing by my dad, early memories of Crystal Palace, Brands and Silverstone seeing all the 1960-70's greats battle it out, our family TV was dedicated to racing, this incl Dad on the phone to the BBC quite often to enquire why the racing had been interupted to see a rain sodden cricket pitch, I thus learnt rude words at a very early age

My main interest is Le Mans, this year was number 21. The first was 1978. I have also done Spa 24 (good) and Daytona 24 twice (not so good).

I just love the 1960 - 70 F1 cars and the 1950 - 70 sports cars, early memories recall meeting several drivers that seemed pleased to see you albeit you were number 5,999 that day. Even peeing against the same wall as Jim Clark Today the only event that come close are Le Mans and Goodwod.

Simon
Old 8 Jul 2001, 22:27 (Ref:114550)   #21
Hans Etzrodt

Quote:
Originally posted by UAtkins
.....C.T. “Tommy” Atkins.....continued to drive cars mostly driving Connaughts and his Mercedes 300SLR at hillclimbs.....
Ursula,
Thank you for sharing your entertaining experiences with us. I have a question in regards to the 300SLR driven by your father. Was that the 1957 type roadster, which was manufactured till 1962?

Old 8 Jul 2001, 22:34 (Ref:114553)   #22
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
I guess I should pipe up now... I lurk here and this is my second port of call when I first log on, after the trackside forum. I rarely ever post here though as I know little about the history of the sport and don't wish to make a fool of myself (no more than usual anyway...)

I am fascinated to read the stories of those involved in the history of the sport though... so keep them posts coming...

Ursula, welcome along to you... stick around! Seems you were born just along the road from where I am right now... in fact I worked in Guildford for 12 years right up until this past Christmas I wish you well in your quest for information on your father
Old 9 Jul 2001, 01:43 (Ref:114590)   #23
Murph
Racer

Murph should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Murph...AKA...Robert Murphy
Ocupation....retired High School teacher (History & Economics)
I am currently a photography student at the Art Institue of Pittsburgh
I have followed Grand Prix racing since the 1972 Canadian GP. Luckily I had a camera with me! I shot a lot of film from 1972 through 1986! One of my photogrphy professors has encouraged me to go through my 3000+ slides (mostly f1 with some Can Am thrown in), organize and clean them up, and start selling prints down the road. It will definately take some time....but it will be a labor of love. I'm planning on going to Lime Rock on July 27/28 for the Porsche Rennsport Reunion.....908's, 917, 917-10,962, 956, & 935's......of course I planned to go to Montreal for the GP this year, but......

My heroes are...Niki, Ronnie, Gilles, & "Our Nige". My favorite period was the '70's.....the reason is simple. The Canadian & USGP's were held at the end of the season...the teams were very relaxed...and security at Mosport Park & the Glen was...hmmmmm.....non-existent!!!!!! It was no problem to get into the pits and paddock areas on Fridays and blend in with the "real" photogrphers.....Saturday & Sunday were spent roaming around the circuit taking pics. Such simplier times....a good tent, some wine & cheese, lots of wood for the campfire.....as long as your car wasn't "sacrificed" to the "BOG" at the Glen....it was a great time!

Murph
Old 9 Jul 2001, 02:26 (Ref:114596)   #24
UAtkins
Rookie

UAtkins should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Hans Etzrodt
I have a question in regards to the 300SLR driven by your father. Was that the 1957 type roadster, which was manufactured till 1962?
Hans, I believe my Dad had various 300SLs over the years, the most special one was a 1956 Lightweight (SLR 1) that he and Rob Walker (Rob 1) picked up in Stuttgart at the factory. There is a great article (written by Rob Walker) on their trip in the April 1956 MotorSport pages 196 and 197. Well worth reading, if you don't have this magazine I would be happy to send you a copy or I can type it up and post it separately (it's quite long). I am honestly not sure which one I remember riding in, as I said, he had several as he was an incorrigible car collector and always had to have the latest and greatest. I also have an article written by Bruce McLaren for the September 4, 1962 N.Z. Herald in which he describes driving one of the cars (SLE 42). This one had been sitting around Dad's shop for 7 years so that makes it a 1955. I would love to find out more about these Mercedes (where they are now) as the photos I have are of various cars with different license plates so it makes it impossible to know if it was all one car or several. All part of the mystery which I hope I can solve after my trip to Goodwood and long talks with Harry Pearce.

Craig, funny what a small world these forums are? I still visit friends in Guildford, in fact they live in the house opposite the one I grew up in. Will you be going to Goodwood in September?

Ursula
Old 9 Jul 2001, 02:32 (Ref:114598)   #25
Wolf
Rookie

Wolf should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Me Tomislav 'Wolf' Petricevic. Don't post much (most of you know why ), but read very frequently (at least in this revered Forum). Nothing much to say else- 30, Croat, huuuuge Moss fan.