Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 10 Dec 2012, 22:18 (Ref:3177326)   #1
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thank you Ten Tenths!

This is just a brief showing of gratitude to the Ten Tenths community for being such nice, relatable people with similar intrests to my own. I am a young whipper-snapper and have compartively little knowledge compared to some of the members out there, but I am learning all sorts of new information about race series and cars I would have otherwise never have heard about. It's an enjoyable website with all forms of characters and stories to be found; I am very glad I stumbled upon it.

And also a thank you to Claire Smith and John Smith of 360MRC. They gave me a brilliant oppurtunity and a considerable responsibility earlier this year in the form of reporting for them at Brands Hatch in September for their 'Baby 360' event. It was a great experience and a slight culture shock to be left to my own devices with the reporting. But it was a very exciting time for me and it has really given me the will to not give up and try and make a career out of it someday. This is pretty much the perfect website for someone who wishes to break into motorsports journalism like myself.

I did say brief so I will draw a line there. Thanks ever so much for the many hours of reading material and conversation on my favourite subject of all!

Thanks,
Adam.

It only matters if it has a motor...
Old 11 Dec 2012, 15:25 (Ref:3177588)   #2
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good stuff Adam.

Also Claire and John developed the idea of the 360 on this site so it is not only pleasing that you are finding some outlet for your talent, it is also pleasing to note that the racers are supporting the initiative.
Old 11 Dec 2012, 17:28 (Ref:3177641)   #3
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam46 View Post
And also a thank you to Claire Smith and John Smith of 360MRC. They gave me a brilliant oppurtunity and a considerable responsibility earlier this year in the form of reporting for them at Brands Hatch in September for their 'Baby 360' event. It was a great experience and a slight culture shock to be left to my own devices with the reporting. But it was a very exciting time for me and it has really given me the will to not give up and try and make a career out of it someday. This is pretty much the perfect website for someone who wishes to break into motorsports journalism like myself.
Adam - It was a pleasure having you along to the 'Baby 360' and the report that you produced for the website was very professional.

If any 10 - Tenthers need any reporting, I would certainly recommend Adam without reservation ....... I think he has a bright future in motorsport journalism.
Old 11 Dec 2012, 17:40 (Ref:3177643)   #4
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Well done for all your input and reports Adam. I'm sorry I didn't reply to your PM yet but we do hope you'll be able to report on any of our (SRGTC) races you are able to attend next year. I will be in touch soon.
Tim
Old 11 Dec 2012, 19:02 (Ref:3177679)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Very good indeed! Well done
Old 11 Dec 2012, 21:12 (Ref:3177739)   #6
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
adam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridadam46 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Thanks to all for you for all the comments above. Thank you for the oppurtunity and the recommendation John! It was a very enjoyable, well organised affair. And thank you Tim, it will be nice to hear from you!

And well Peter and Ayse; Two very established members indeed! Two of the best characters around I think.

Thank you to all four of you, and all of Ten Tenths! Now we have to endure the dreaded winter break... Unless you happen to live less than five hours away from Mallory Park for Plum Pudding!

Old 12 Dec 2012, 21:01 (Ref:3178170)   #7
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by adam46 View Post
Now we have to endure the dreaded winter break... Unless you happen to live less than five hours away from Mallory Park for Plum Pudding!
Winter break? Pah! Real motorsporters are just getting started. Plenty of rallying on before the roundy roundy boys come out of hibernation in the spring. If the forests aren't your thing there's rallying at Croft and Brands before the circuit racing season gets under way again (the best of both worlds - sideways fun and civilised facilities!)
Old 13 Dec 2012, 17:21 (Ref:3178400)   #8
adam46
Racer

United Kingdom
Isle Of Wight, UK.
This is true Bert. I will be at Brands Hatch for the rally, as I was last year. Croft is a little far away though...