Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > 10 Tenths Motorsport > Announcements and Feedback

Old 1 Apr 2013, 06:42 (Ref:3227476)   #1
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Login Trouble

Can't understand what's going on, or why.
I log in as I should, and am presented with...
"Thanks for logging in, macdaddy"

When the next window appears, I'm not logged in. I try over and over, but can't stay logged in when the window changes. It's just by luck and perseverance that I'm finally able to post anything at all.

Windows8. IE10. Trusted site, cookies enabled.

This is the only site that has trouble keeping me logged in. Any suggestions, or any reasons?

Thanks.

Signed...
Glad to be Back
Old 1 Apr 2013, 11:47 (Ref:3227536)   #2
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Normally it's cookies related, although to be honest I've never tried it with IE10 yet.

Also check that internet explorer is set to check for a new version of a page on ever visit, on IE9 it's tools/internet options/general/browsing history/settings

Not sure about IE10.
Old 1 Apr 2013, 11:50 (Ref:3227538)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And on behalf of all the staff on Tenths, nice to have you back!
Old 1 Apr 2013, 20:50 (Ref:3227738)   #4
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome! And I'm so glad to be back!

The problem is definitely on my end. Seem to be having no problems when using another computer (IE9). No matter what I try on my own, nothing seems to work.

Thanks also for taking the time to help me out!
Old 1 Apr 2013, 21:18 (Ref:3227750)   #5
gts300
Racer

Australia
gts300 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For what its worth, bet there are squillions of others doing the same...

Have been using Win8/IE10 for months now without issue.

Not that I have changes any settings but I wonder if macdaddy added tentenths to his trusted sites zone he'd have a better experience?

Cheers
Old 1 Apr 2013, 21:49 (Ref:3227755)   #6
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
If you can't get in by logging in theres always a key to the back door under the doormat..
Old 2 Apr 2013, 19:17 (Ref:3228183)   #7
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
Again, thanks to all for their help. But I think I've found a solution.

I was accessing the forum via:
hxxp://tententhsmotorsport.com
and could not stay logged in.

Now I've tried using the url:
hxxp://tentenths.com
and everything is working fine!
Old 2 Apr 2013, 20:15 (Ref:3228216)   #8
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddy View Post
Now I've tried using the url:
hxxp://tentenths.com
and everything is working fine!
Ah, yeah, that'll do it, that allows the browser to set the cookies properly.