Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > Antrodemus Supercars Fantasy Championship

Old 18 Dec 2018, 15:05 (Ref:3871143)   #76
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Any new news GTR? We're still waiting. (Although looks like I'm not winning)
Old 1 Jan 2019, 02:56 (Ref:3873375)   #77
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
So I take it this was a non-championship year?
Old 22 Jan 2019, 23:26 (Ref:3877820)   #78
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
I think we'd all understand that there is significant time and work involved in both moderating this section of 10/10 and compiling and updating the Fantasy Championship but what has happened to the end of year results for 2018?

GTR, we haven't heard from you in this thread since late November despite several posts asking for an update.

Please let us know what is happening, even if only to let us know that there's a problem with the results or whatever the cause of the delay is.

Otherwise, what's the point of even doing this again in 2019? If it died it would be a great shame after the dedication and inspiration provided by Astro for all those years.
Old 23 Jan 2019, 13:33 (Ref:3877924)   #79
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Otherwise, what's the point of even doing this again in 2019? If it died it would be a great shame after the dedication and inspiration provided by Astro for all those years.
Agreed, it would be a shame to see Antro's legacy treated like this. He poured his heart and soul into this.
Old 24 Jan 2019, 21:39 (Ref:3878388)   #80
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will take one for the team and take the win if required
Old 25 Jan 2019, 00:53 (Ref:3878422)   #81
twinwebbers
Racer

Australia
Brisbane
twinwebbers should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Something really odd is going on here.

Looks like today there's a post labelled as R16 Newcastle but no points for Newcastle only the overall points and it looks like the original post was from November.

It also shows this post to me as 'read' even though I have never seen it before.

Any ideas? Maybe TappaTalk is playing up and those on the desktop aren't seeing what others are?

Most weird.....
Old 25 Jan 2019, 04:54 (Ref:3878444)   #82
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinwebbers View Post
Something really odd is going on here.

Looks like today there's a post labelled as R16 Newcastle but no points for Newcastle only the overall points and it looks like the original post was from November.

It also shows this post to me as 'read' even though I have never seen it before.

Any ideas? Maybe TappaTalk is playing up and those on the desktop aren't seeing what others are?

Most weird.....
Similar for me - shows as previously read.

That post shows as "edited by GTRMagic at 11:56 today" on the desktop version, so I'm guessing that might be the final numbers.

If so, thank you GTR, it's good for all to know how it ended up and CONGRATULATIONS to Joey31 and Shlacka who both ended the season on the same points with Joey31 winning on tiebreak no doubt.

Onwards and upwards for 2019!
Old 25 Jan 2019, 15:26 (Ref:3878561)   #83
Razor
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Yeah, something isn't right. Are we being gaslighted here?