Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 5 Nov 2010, 09:07 (Ref:2785261)   #26
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSRSR View Post
Not looking forward to waking up at 3am for this one...Exam at 10am the same morning. Ouch!
Exams - Important
F1 races - Not important.

Your decision, but I'd go for the sleep option.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 12:00 (Ref:2785310)   #27
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teretonga View Post
5 day forecast for Sao Paulo is

Friday: Lightning, 30% chance of rain
Saturday: 30% chance of rain
Sunday: 20% chance of rain
Monday 20% chance of rain

It looks like a wet weekend in the summery Brazil....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
That is quite a high chance of no rain though. I'm no meteorologist but where can you get a website explaining more about how much rain is expected to fall should those percentages be correct?
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
The rain arrived in Interlagos about 4 hours ago. Not sure how that affects things, but maybe the sooner it arrives the sooner in ends.
The weather at this time of the year is very unstable. It ended as a hot night yesterday and now is all clouds and cold, though I'm 800 km away from São Paulo, it looks like a wet weekend all the way... if we should go by the last week then heavy rain are on the way. http://www.climatempo.com.br/previsa...58/saopaulo-sp
Old 5 Nov 2010, 13:01 (Ref:2785335)   #28
AUSRSR
Racer

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
AUSRSR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesH View Post
Exams - Important
F1 races - Not important.

Your decision, but I'd go for the sleep option.
I ain't goina miss anything...It's too good of a season to miss anything...Exam isn't long so should be fine..then I'm done! Woo
Old 5 Nov 2010, 13:23 (Ref:2785350)   #29
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Petrov's just binned it.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 13:30 (Ref:2785356)   #30
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Alonso's stopped. Apparently they weren't going to run many more laps with that engine anyway, so they'll change to another old one.

Last edited by Born Racer; 5 Nov 2010 at 13:36.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 13:35 (Ref:2785361)   #31
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Klien half a second quicker than Senna in FP1.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 14:32 (Ref:2785385)   #32
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Petrov's just binned it.
At the same place as Kobayashi managed to do the same....
Old 5 Nov 2010, 14:34 (Ref:2785386)   #33
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:

That's NO recommendation. Senna is er, not very good.
Old 5 Nov 2010, 14:50 (Ref:2785397)   #34
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Petrov's just binned it.
WOOF! That's not what he wanted. Not good enough.

(Hang on, wrong thread...)
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 5 Nov 2010, 16:14 (Ref:2785434)   #35
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Old 6 Nov 2010, 03:55 (Ref:2785669)   #36
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Would not mind a bit of wet stuff for Quali just to make it exciting but lets have dry condition for race day Korea was just ridiculous for racing, don't need a repeat for Brazil.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 10:26 (Ref:2785721)   #37
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!Sodemo has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpa_Rob View Post
Would not mind a bit of wet stuff for Quali just to make it exciting but lets have dry condition for race day Korea was just ridiculous for racing, don't need a repeat for Brazil.
I dont think that the weather was ridiculous at all, I think the drivers were ridiculous for not manning up and wanting to race. That track was ready to race on about 10 laps before they actually went green.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 10:42 (Ref:2785727)   #38
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Yeh i'm 90% sure this is what Grandpa_Rob was referring to.

In this case, i'd also like a wet qually and dry race. If we thought Korea was bad for politics, this would be even worse.

Selby
Old 6 Nov 2010, 11:48 (Ref:2785747)   #39
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Raining...

And the best way to get to Interlagos; by helicopter - the city with most helicopters in the world.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 12:09 (Ref:2785755)   #40
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
That's NO recommendation. Senna is er, not very good.
So Senna quicker in FP2, Klien must be even more "er, not very good".
Old 6 Nov 2010, 15:25 (Ref:2785837)   #41
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Stefano Domenicali: greying badly.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 15:26 (Ref:2785838)   #42
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzle View Post
So Senna quicker in FP2, Klien must be even more "er, not very good".
And quicker again in FP3.

But let's see what qualifying brings and then the race.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 15:27 (Ref:2785840)   #43
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
EJ's trousers: not grey enough.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 16:09 (Ref:2785850)   #44
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Hmm. I see spray.

I am surprised they haven't qualified behind the safety car.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 16:10 (Ref:2785852)   #45
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
This is great stuff seeing the times tumbling!!

Whoever's out there longest before it rains.........

Glock's only just been demoted into drop out zone, he was doing a sterling job!
Old 6 Nov 2010, 16:22 (Ref:2785854)   #46
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Glock is an absolute ace.

Smedley saying he gave up at Interlagos 2008. *facepalm*
Old 6 Nov 2010, 16:26 (Ref:2785855)   #47
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Yeah saw that, I think it got referred to by someone else as well? Dreadful.

Timo's got to get back into a decent car.

Fernando's on song for sure, slapped that one in at the end. mind you RBR must have a little in hand for qualy at least?

Liuzzi's seen off Sutil again..... interesting times at FI!!

Williams look mega too it seems.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 16:37 (Ref:2785857)   #48
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Glock is an absolute ace.

Smedley saying he gave up at Interlagos 2008. *facepalm*
I hope he was joking.
Old 6 Nov 2010, 16:43 (Ref:2785858)   #49
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Button. Oh dear.

When Jenson said he had to do something differently to the other challengers...
Old 6 Nov 2010, 16:44 (Ref:2785859)   #50
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

Oh dear, Jenson's made his role in the last 2 races definite now.

Massa verrrry lucky to get through.

Rosberg bummed a bit there didn't he, especially as Schuey is having his qualy of the year!

Tags
formula 1