Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 14 Jun 2011, 13:30 (Ref:2898836)   #76
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Didn't they used to run panoz esperantes? Or will their homologation run out too?
Old 14 Jun 2011, 15:34 (Ref:2898892)   #77
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Didnt have much success with them at all . Cant see them going backwards , as the Panoz would be old hat , as well as homologation issues , maybe ?
Old 14 Jun 2011, 15:56 (Ref:2898900)   #78
J.C.
Racer

United States
Sleepy Hollow, New York
J.C. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought Boris Said was going to race with them. But David Murry was on the list. Must of been a last min change. Still great result by Robertson Racing.
Old 14 Jun 2011, 16:51 (Ref:2898926)   #79
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Said amd Lazzaro were to race the 2nd entry , had it gotten in .
Old 16 Jun 2011, 10:02 (Ref:2900086)   #80
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
It should have gotten in, if just the Aston Martin people were smart enough to withdraw and save themselves the humiliation they now so rightly deserve!
Old 16 Jun 2011, 10:54 (Ref:2900129)   #81
ubrben
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham
ubrben has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
3rd place , on their wedding anniversary , and Mr let the Missis take the flag ..... if that aint scoring brownie points , I dont know what is !!!

Absolutly delighted for them ..... brilliant result from a plucky little team .
Missus is considerably faster than Mr in this case :-)

Ben
Old 16 Jun 2011, 13:12 (Ref:2900250)   #82
HJJ
Veteran

United States
Hoschburg, just outside of Brasleburg.
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Both cars will be at Lime Rock. And yes, Andrea is faster than her husband.
Old 16 Jun 2011, 14:20 (Ref:2900281)   #83
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HJJ View Post
Both cars will be at Lime Rock. And yes, Andrea is faster than her husband.

And what I gathered from her interview close to the end of the race at Le Mans on SPEED she wears the pants in the family!

Old 16 Jun 2011, 14:26 (Ref:2900289)   #84
gttouring
Veteran

gttouring should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good showing, yay FordGt
Old 17 Jun 2011, 02:38 (Ref:2900684)   #85
HJJ
Veteran

United States
HJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHJJ should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Fixed from the latest MTB:

Quote:
Robertsons showed the world the resolve they’ve shown in the ALMS over the past half decade. Agree it has been a good idea or not, racing the Ford GT – even with rules help – has taken dedication bordering on stubborn and lots of cash.
Quote:
Robertsons showed the world the resolve they’ve shown in the ALMS over the past half decade. Agree it has been a good idea or not, racing the Ford GT – even with rules help – has taken dedication bordering on stubborn and lots of ingenuity.
Old 18 Jun 2011, 18:26 (Ref:2901549)   #86
I Rosputnik
Veteran

United Kingdom
Livingston, Scotland
I Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridI Rosputnik should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
When the new Mustang comes out I wonder if Ford might ask the Robertson's to run the cars.

But then I would doubt that would happen.
Old 18 Jun 2011, 19:28 (Ref:2901571)   #87
J.C.
Racer

United States
Sleepy Hollow, New York
J.C. should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Rosputnik View Post
When the new Mustang comes out I wonder if Ford might ask the Robertson's to run the cars.

But then I would doubt that would happen.
I was reading an article a few months ago, saying that Ford is going to do another Ford GT. I believe it was around the 2014 year.
Old 19 Jun 2011, 00:20 (Ref:2901662)   #88
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It wouldn't surprise me to see the do a new GT with possible engine variations this time, they haven't really had a Corvette type car and GTs with ecoboosted engines could fit that bill. The new Mustang is supposedly out testing a twin turbo V8 which could be a great fit for a range topping model with possibly an ecoboosted V6 to compete more with the base Vette.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 19:02 (Ref:2903040)   #89
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Slowly working my way through the Eurosport coverage of Le Mans. Anyone else notice Liz Haliday was less than complimentary about the Robertson's effort. Is there some past beef there that I don't know about?

She basically said they were unworthy of a podium.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 19:19 (Ref:2903051)   #90
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Slowly working my way through the Eurosport coverage of Le Mans. Anyone else notice Liz Haliday was less than complimentary about the Robertson's effort. Is there some past beef there that I don't know about?

Her and Haven basically sounded like they were drunk the entire broadcast, not to mention some other ramblings of theirs, so it wouldnt suprise me.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 19:34 (Ref:2903062)   #91
johncho
Rookie

johncho should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is Liz in this picture?

http://www.pbase.com/nkoske/image/104892989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post

Last edited by johncho; 21 Jun 2011 at 19:40. Reason: Right picture now
Old 21 Jun 2011, 19:36 (Ref:2903067)   #92
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Liz's been out of the car and her comfort zone for a while now, and I'm afraid it's slowly starting to show... she's clearly not as well informed as back in 2008 when she did her Eurosport debut.

As for her Robertson rants, she was basically just complaining their relatively slow pace, but I doubt she has anything against David and Andrea.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 19:50 (Ref:2903075)   #93
The Badger
Veteran

Liz can hardly comment about that , can she . Never very quick and a sad edition to any quick car .

She also likes horses , I suggest she sticks with them .

Robertsons got a podium ..... when did she ever get a podium in top line motorsports , never mind Le Mans ?
Old 21 Jun 2011, 19:57 (Ref:2903080)   #94
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Robertsons got a podium ..... when did she ever get a podium in top line motorsports , never mind Le Mans ?
Numerous times in ALMS's P2, while this was the very first visit for Robertsons?
Old 21 Jun 2011, 19:58 (Ref:2903082)   #95
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
LMP2 win and 2nd overall at Sebring in '06 to start with, in the race when the Audi R10 made its debut.
Old 21 Jun 2011, 20:35 (Ref:2903108)   #96
johnsil
Rookie

johnsil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
anyone know where I can rewatch the race online. is the race archived anywhere?? thanks
Old 21 Jun 2011, 22:00 (Ref:2903161)   #97
Deleted
Veteran

Not sure what that has to do with Robertsons, but if you cannot access RU or Piranha for some strange reason, Eurosport Player has some random footage in their archives (if you are willing to pay the subscription). You might as well check piratebay, Speed TV's coverage has been uploaded there.
Old 26 Jun 2011, 01:14 (Ref:2906071)   #98
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
LMP2 win and 2nd overall at Sebring in '06 to start with, in the race when the Audi R10 made its debut.
ok , fair enough ..... but still , she aint no wonderball !!!
Old 5 Jul 2011, 21:57 (Ref:2922552)   #99
HJJ
Veteran

United States
A very nice story on the Robertson Racing Le Mans effort.

http://content.yudu.com/Library/A1sy...sources/68.htm
Old 5 Jul 2011, 23:34 (Ref:2922592)   #100
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
ok , fair enough ..... but still , she aint no wonderball !!!
Tel: 44 (0)20 8605 9797

Fax: 44 (0)20 8605 9791

Email: contact@pole.uk.com

Web: www.pole.uk.com

Twitter: @lizhalliday

Got a problem with Liz, raise it with her, dont speak ill of people behind their back..., but of course your not going to contact her are you?