Old 4 Jun 2012, 02:44 (Ref:3084868)   #1
GAMEOFGUTS21
Rookie

United States
Dallas, TX
GAMEOFGUTS21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A "Hello" and an Introduction

Hello, everyone!

I'm new to this forum, and I think that what spurred me to join this forum is my passion for track design (and racing, of course). I am relatively inexperienced when it comes to all the software you need to use to actually come up with a digital model of a track, but I am familiar with race track design procedures and corner design. I've been watching this forum for a while and appreciate all of input this side of the forum is seeing. Hopefully we can keep up the good work!

I find the subtle art of geometrical design and the elite pastime of motorsports to be one of intrigue. Therefore, I try to use all of my knowledge (which is not exactly of godly proportions) to construct the best motor racing circuits. Mine aren't exactly the best designs, and they aren't the best motor racing circuits, as none of them have ever been considered being built, but the idea is present, nevertheless. I am one of those people who marvels as the the geometric matrix of racing corners like Eau Rouge, the Corkscrew, the Suzuka Spoon Curve, the Carousel of Road America, and the Parabolica at Monza.

I may talk like I am part of an elite racers club, but I am just as informed as you, if not a little less! So, this is my "hello" to the forum that I hope to be posting on regularly, as I find the concept of motorsports discussion truly fascinating.

Thanks,
GAMEOFGUTS21

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 4 Jun 2012 at 13:15. Reason: Links to Personal Blog and forum removed.
Old 4 Jun 2012, 20:11 (Ref:3085264)   #2
GAMEOFGUTS21
Rookie

United States
Dallas, TX
GAMEOFGUTS21 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Edit... sorry about the blog URL and forum URL. I didn't know posting it was against the rules. Anyways, I'm sorry to everyone about it. Please understand that I am new here and didn't understand.