Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Clubmans Rallycross Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Rallying & Rallycross

Old 1 Dec 2014, 09:03 (Ref:3480659)   #26
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hickey
Not sure I've mentioned it on here but Hola Beeter Internet app on Google chrome will enable you to watch the live stream in the UK. Takes a bit of patience but is easy to use.
I wouldn't have been able to watch the Livestream without Hola: very glad you alerted me to it!

Some serious pace from Solberg, interesting that the car looked lower and Petter claimed it was softer? Solberg winding up the other drivers was making me chuckle as well: "this is only 30-40% of next years car...".

I really liked the track. No silly big jumps and some proper off road sections. Dust did seem to be an issue on Friday - and then mud on the Saturday morning - but it looked like "full" loose sections rather than a thin layer of dirt over a hard standing? Really looking forward to seeing what photos come out from the event: lot of moments when the cars seemed to be sideways and on the throttle, especially on the final turn.

Impressive driving from Stohl... right up until the Semi Final when he seemed to be determined to crash into Hansen. Watching him pile through those tyres was pretty spectacular: but you just knew car failure was inevitable afterwards.

Shame Nitiss didn't take second in the drivers Championship as I thought he really deserved it.
Old 1 Dec 2014, 09:37 (Ref:3480668)   #27
ebby
Racer

United Kingdom
near Lydden, Kent
ebby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
According to the data collected from the organisers, Liam turned the ALS (anti lag system) off and then on during the race in heat two, which is against regulations. Despite the on-off switching yielding zero performance advantage, Liam was excluded from the race which dropped him down in the overall results, leaving him without a place in the finals.

“It’s been great to be back racing in the car again,” Liam told us. “I’ve been waiting to get behind the wheel in WorldRX competition for months. Travelling out here to Argentina has been something else for sure. The car felt stable and fast, and I’ve had good lap times considering I’ve been out of it at this level for six months. I just can’t believe what happened to me with the disqualification. I wasn’t fighting for the championship, and I just wanted to have a great result to finish off the year. My heat result was basically stripped for pressing the ALS switch during the race. I wasn’t trying to gain any extra performance, it was simply to run the car at its normal settings. The ruling is unbelievable and hugely frustrating. Congratulations to the guys that picked up trophies this season, I’m looking forward to getting back home with the team, and then working on how we will come back faster next year.”

http://mobile.monsterenergy.com/gb/e...-in-argentina/
Old 3 Dec 2014, 00:48 (Ref:3481284)   #28
juha205
Rookie

Spain
Galicia (Northwest Spain)
juha205 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Support race video, N4 & Maxirally national heros:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtluJrmKbPM
Old 4 Dec 2014, 13:27 (Ref:3481834)   #29
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
Maxi Rally results:

1. Claudio Menzi (Ford)
2. Nicolás Fuchs (Peugeot)
3. Raúl Mart*nez (Ford)
4. Mariano Bainotti (Fiat)
5. Luciano Bonomi (Fiat)
6. Julio Gómez (Fiat).