Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 15 Feb 2001, 01:33 (Ref:64827)   #1
TheDevil
Rookie

TheDevil should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well, they have been unvailed and in my opinion dont look too bad. I think the FTR's though should have dropped the white and red on the bonnett.

I also found it intersesting to read that Junior Johnson thinks he will be in the top 3 this season, what do you all think?

Old 15 Feb 2001, 11:15 (Ref:64859)   #2
elephino
Veteran

elephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridelephino should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
DJR - the more things change the more they stay the same. Not different enough considering what they say they are trying to convey.

FTR - I like it.
Old 15 Feb 2001, 14:18 (Ref:64877)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
I like the FTR design ...it really says ford..but thats about it.

DJR...blah...here I was thinking they were gonna present a stunner and what do we get ???
the same damm thing as last year with a few stripes added...horrible looking piece of machinery..reminds me of that awfull Porsche that ran last year with the silly red stripes coming from the wheel arches..give me a bucket.

Jnr johnson..very good driver...will not match the rat this year..but i do hope he does better because he is very talented..but in another way ..maybe being dropped from dear old dads team will be better for him..just like going to Gibson will be better for craig..a stint in another team may just make young Steven into a true champion ???

Old 15 Feb 2001, 23:17 (Ref:64973)   #4
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
In all fairness Steven didn't have the car Radisich had last year, and when he did, just have a look at how he went at Bathurst...

When I was down at the DJR workshop the other day I had a chat with them, and Steve has been working out 4 hours a day, which I think means that he is darn serious about winning this season.

I prefer the new DJR paintjob to the old one, but do you think it looks odd without the number on the bonnet?

The FTR cars are also an improvement, I like that shade of dark blue, classy
Old 15 Feb 2001, 23:25 (Ref:64977)   #5
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
wheres the photos