Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Nov 2010, 04:47 (Ref:2793700)   #26
Belly13
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst, NSW
Belly13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good luck to Jase in a speedy recovery. Hope to see him back at the track in 2011.
GRM's #1 Supporter 2014
Bloody Volvo Drivers...
Old 22 Nov 2010, 07:28 (Ref:2794123)   #27
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
One of the Chaplains organised a very large "Get Well Soon" card for all the marshals to sign to let Jason know that those of us who work trackside at Sandown were missing him.
Old 23 Nov 2010, 21:06 (Ref:2794889)   #28
bluesport
Veteran

Australia
bluesport User had had their licence endorsedbluesport User had had their licence endorsed
Great news........Ch7 just reported that Jason's surgery was successful.
Old 23 Nov 2010, 22:54 (Ref:2794938)   #29
brown dog
Racer

brown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbrown dog should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here is the press release that is on BOC's website, which is what the newspapers have been reporting. I guess it is good, but it is still going to be a long, tough haul, and is only the first of many steps in Jasons recovery.

http://www.teamboc.com.au/news/?id_display=771
Old 24 Nov 2010, 02:25 (Ref:2794989)   #30
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Good to hear that news, its early days but its a good start.
Old 24 Nov 2010, 04:45 (Ref:2795009)   #31
F J Nedos
Veteran

Australia
Canberra
F J Nedos should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good luck with your recovery Jason. Let's hope that you beat this disease which seems to get the good guys. Being back at the track and in the car will be a bonus - health first
Old 26 Nov 2010, 00:22 (Ref:2795876)   #32
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Extra Top Bloke ... all the best Jase
Old 29 Nov 2010, 19:47 (Ref:2797316)   #33
Retired Racer
Rookie

New Zealand
New Zealand
Retired Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It has been reported on the news in NZ that jase has been moved from the ICU unit. All The best Jase
Old 30 Nov 2010, 04:03 (Ref:2797456)   #34
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Racer View Post
It has been reported on the news in NZ that jase has been moved from the ICU unit. All The best Jase

Yep, now the real fight begins, fight hard Jase and get well
Old 30 Nov 2010, 05:01 (Ref:2797466)   #35
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
An Update from Jason..
Old 1 Dec 2010, 00:25 (Ref:2797910)   #36
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
An update today on Jason Richards - Cancer of the adrenal gland
Old 22 Jan 2011, 08:26 (Ref:2819136)   #37
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR's FB Page
Big thanks for all messages of support. It means a lot. Had a great Christmas and New Years with the family and now I'm starting the chemo. I shaved my hair off before having my first three days of treatment last week. Things are emotionally and physically tough but we're getting through it. Thanks again
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 25 Jan 2011, 00:31 (Ref:2820157)   #38
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Hang in there Jason we're all behind you!
Old 29 Jan 2011, 07:04 (Ref:2822154)   #39
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....

How about that for a smile... a couple of sets of laps in #8 were the order of the day..

A long road ahead, chemo coming up, lots of stresses, but the spirit is definitely good!
Old 29 Jan 2011, 07:09 (Ref:2822155)   #40
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Brilliant to see Jason was at Eastern Creek today for the tests, and in fact this morning went out in the #8 BOC car and put in an 8 lap stint.

Team manager Chris Clark said
Quote:
“It’s brilliant. I think it’s great for him to turn up today.”

“JR has gone through a lot with the chemo, and to be able to pump out eight laps. He did some reasonable times on pretty shagged tyres.

“It was good to see a big grin come out of his crash helmet.”
Best news of the day! Full Story and pics here
Old 31 Jan 2011, 03:20 (Ref:2823016)   #41
sizzle
Veteran

Australia
Darwin
sizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsizzle should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Best news for a long time. Keep at it Jason, you are going about it with an excellent attitude.
I hope you find the cure for this one.
Mate your already a keep it up.
Old 31 Jan 2011, 11:11 (Ref:2823140)   #42
Scrut
Racer

Australia
Australia
Scrut should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Keep the fight going Jason.

Great to see you at the Creek behind the wheel doing what you love.

Beat the *******, and win Bathurst.

Our thoughts are with you and your family.
Old 1 Feb 2011, 00:26 (Ref:2823574)   #43
Oreti kid
Racer

New Zealand
Toowoomba
Oreti kid should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE=Scrut;2823140]Keep the fight going Jason.

Great to see you at the Creek behind the wheel doing what you love.

absolutely magic Jason, and tell Murph that the golf win will be repayed on track hey
Old 4 Feb 2011, 09:01 (Ref:2825537)   #44
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
At Eastern Creek last Saturday...

Story was on #10 tonite in Melbourne, at JR's home... Here
Old 17 Feb 2011, 11:51 (Ref:2832626)   #45
Forda
Veteran

Forda should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Jason - now might not be the best time to cite Brocky; but go for some Sir Jason Winters tea; it may be well what you need.
Some of Brocky's spirituality could be very useful for you now...
Take care mate.
Old 10 Mar 2011, 02:40 (Ref:2843155)   #46
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
http://www.speedcafe.com.au/2011/03/...y-race-return/

He's back-but not in a V8, rather a Ferrari. Doesnt matter what car he's driving, it'll be great to see him back racing.
Old 10 Mar 2011, 03:54 (Ref:2843162)   #47
Just Do It!
Veteran

Just Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJust Do It! should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yay, yay, yay!! The world needs some really positive news, and this is a fantastic dose.

Go Jase!!!!
Old 10 Mar 2011, 04:14 (Ref:2843165)   #48
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ooops, double post. Sorry.
Old 10 Mar 2011, 04:18 (Ref:2843166)   #49
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
Great News. All the very best of luck Jason!
Old 11 Mar 2011, 03:16 (Ref:2843733)   #50
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
F430 Race Ride @ Clipsal Confirmed!
Closed Thread