Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 8 Dec 2013, 02:22 (Ref:3341439)   #101
HProject
Racer

New Zealand
Auckland
HProject should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHProject should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
So.. How about instead of losing championship points, that a driver convicted of careless driving is given a 10 place grid penalty for the next race

Might stop the cra aap...
I don't see channel 7 being too happy with Winterbottom being benched ten positions, given how much they're leaning on his and Whincup's rivalry.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 02:30 (Ref:3341444)   #102
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reload View Post
So in the PI thread you felt the need to post that Skaife was showing his usual 888 bias and CL in particular (which you still haven't proven as you said you would) but now you are amused because he doesn't mention CL, but MW instead.
Actually im saying the same thing in both occasions. Skaife has a bias towards triple 8
Old 8 Dec 2013, 02:54 (Ref:3341445)   #103
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
Actually im saying the same thing in both occasions. Skaife has a bias towards triple 8
So how does Skaife referring only to MW and not CL regarding where they need to finish show 888 bias ?
If Skaife was only referring to CL and not MW, then you would have said that he was showing 888 bias ?
Explain away !!!
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:02 (Ref:3341446)   #104
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
So how does Skaife referring only to MW and not CL regarding where they need to finish show 888 bias ?
If Skaife was only referring to CL and not MW, then you would have said that he was showing 888 bias ?
Explain away !!!
Because he was only saying this was bad for Frosty, he wasnt mentioning that it was bad for Lowndes.

By failing to mention bad points for one team and not the other (who rumours have he could be driving for next year at bathurst). it shows his continued bias
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:20 (Ref:3341449)   #105
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Because he was only saying this was bad for Frosty, he wasnt mentioning that it was bad for Lowndes.

By failing to mention bad points for one team and not the other (who rumours have he could be driving for next year at bathurst). it shows his continued bias
Skaife has his haters and sometimes he gives them some good ammunition, however on this occasion your looking for something that isn't there.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:29 (Ref:3341450)   #106
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
Skaife has his haters and sometimes he gives them some good ammunition, however on this occasion your looking for something that isn't there.
sure give me one example of him commenting to the negative of craig lowndes or triple 8 this year then?

as a stand along issue , what he said yesterday is no issue, however its a consistent thing
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:39 (Ref:3341451)   #107
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
sure give me one example of him commenting to the negative of craig lowndes or triple 8 this year then?

as a stand along issue , what he said yesterday is no issue, however its a consistent thing
Like his so called bias comment from PI 2 weeks ago that you have conveniently forgotten to post, even though you said that you would
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:44 (Ref:3341452)   #108
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
will take that as you cant think of any examples then. We will discuss more when you have one.

meanwhile im watching the v8s
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:45 (Ref:3341453)   #109
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Enough of Peckstar's usual BS, let's hope for an entertaining final race.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:45 (Ref:3341454)   #110
Marcos WTF
Racer

Australia
On a former RAAF airfield
Marcos WTF is a back marker
Who decides this ****? We have 'time certain' races, yet CH7 manages to find time for a ****poor version of 'Greased Lightning!!

BS ! Stop this crap!

Ch 7 won't take the blame, I've asked them.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:49 (Ref:3341456)   #111
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
will take that you cant think of any examples then. We will discuss more when you have one.

meanwhile im watching the v8s
Lol at the guy who wants proof but can't provide any from 2 weeks ago when questioned about it and now conveniently wants to watch the race. You had 2 weeks but have now run out of time.
Peckstar showing his usual one way with debates.
Your never wrong are you Fonz..... I mean Peckstar.
Go on say it, i was w.. wr.. Wro.. !!!
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:51 (Ref:3341457)   #112
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
wow
Needed more of this.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:53 (Ref:3341458)   #113
bathurst
Racer

Australia
sydney
bathurst should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Agree marcos WTF wouldn't we rather see another race than this crap.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 03:53 (Ref:3341459)   #114
Razor
10-10ths official Trekkie
Veteran

Australia
Behind the wheel
Razor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos WTF View Post
Who decides this ****? We have 'time certain' races, yet CH7 manages to find time for a ****poor version of 'Greased Lightning!!

BS ! Stop this crap!

Ch 7 won't take the blame, I've asked them.
Yeah. As a theatre actor, I felt embarrassed for those guys.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:00 (Ref:3341460)   #115
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
geepers are anyone else's ears bleeding after the national anthem
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:08 (Ref:3341463)   #116
Marcos WTF
Racer

Australia
On a former RAAF airfield
Marcos WTF is a back marker
Yep. But Ch7 would walk past the best singers in history to throw the mike to their latest alleged 'superstar'

I'm so over their crap. Bring back Ch 10.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:18 (Ref:3341465)   #117
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos WTF View Post
Yep. But Ch7 would walk past the best singers in history to throw the mike to their latest alleged 'superstar'

I'm so over their crap. Bring back Ch 10.
to be fair channel ten used to do similar
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:27 (Ref:3341466)   #118
Reload
Veteran

Australia

Skaife quite rightly critical of JW moving back over on MW but Peckstar wouldn't have heard that.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:30 (Ref:3341468)   #119
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by HProject View Post
I don't see channel 7 being too happy with Winterbottom being benched ten positions, given how much they're leaning on his and Whincup's rivalry.
They likely wouldn't mind if Mr van Gisbergen was in 11th and not 1st..
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:32 (Ref:3341469)   #120
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Do you give JW credit for being a racer with that move on MW or do you call that stupid and way too risky for someone who is on the verge of winning the championship ?
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:37 (Ref:3341470)   #121
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
Skaife quite rightly critical of JW moving back over on MW but Peckstar wouldn't have heard that.
of course i heard it. but jamie whincup is not triple 8 or craig lowndes. (he was probably hoping jamie would get a drive thru)

I also heard skaifey prattling on about Craig being the king of rat at tat tat, including mid corner. had no issues with it. Unlike when Frosty did it to craig at PI and then it was bad.

Fortunately Cromely reminded him that Craig should remember it was only the first lap
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:42 (Ref:3341471)   #122
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
of course i heard it. but jamie whincup is not triple 8 or craig lowndes. (he was probably hoping jamie would get a drive thru)

I also heard skaifey prattling on about Craig being the king of rat at tat tat, including mid corner. had no issues with it. Unlike when Frosty did it to craig at PI and then it was bad.

Fortunately Cromely reminded him that Craig should remember it was only the first lap
But in posts #104 and #106 you said "team" . You really like to change things as you go, don't you
You have zero credibility.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:45 (Ref:3341473)   #123
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Do you give JW credit for being a racer with that move on MW or do you call that stupid and way too risky for someone who is on the verge of winning the championship ?
Risky. Could have waited for a 'safer' opportunity. Surely if he crashed Mr Dane would have torn him a new fundamental orifice!
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:48 (Ref:3341474)   #124
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
But in posts #104 and #106 you said "team" . You really like to change things as you go, don't you
You have zero credibility.
ha ha, no i didnt.
Old 8 Dec 2013, 04:52 (Ref:3341475)   #125
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
is the fix in on ingall to have a good result?

or is it just gentlemanly to let him pass in his final race? (at least for outside top ten spots)