Lewis Hamilton 4 3.15%
Jarno Trulli 0 0%
Other 2 1.57%
Mark Webber 3 2.36%
Voters: 127. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21 Oct 2007, 17:51 (Ref:2046479)   #1
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Driver of the Race - Brazilian GP

Kimi - won the title.

Massa - possible moral winner.

Rosberg - terrific fourth place.

Kubica - beats Heidfeld.

Heidfeld - helps BMW to break the 100 point barrier.

Hamilton - terrible first lap. Fightback not quite enough.

Trulli - Toyota point. No really.

Webber. Other. Etc...

Ten Pin Bowler of the Race

Kazuki Nakajima - set himself up for a possible spare with a great....err, hang on.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:04 (Ref:2046517)   #2
VilleneuveTracy
Veteran

United States
New Jersey
VilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridVilleneuveTracy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Massa

3 Heinz-Harald Frentzen Williams-Renault 42 (1 win, 1 pole)

Anyone could have won in the 97' Williams...
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:05 (Ref:2046520)   #3
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Noone stood out. But Massa was the man. He was the man of the weekend
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:05 (Ref:2046521)   #4
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Kimi for me... WDC, solid race, did not (like someone else in a silver car) fold under pressure.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:08 (Ref:2046527)   #5
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Kimi solid "cool" drive.. WDC Go Kimster!
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:12 (Ref:2046538)   #6
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Massa on this one... another Ferrari #2 who helped his teammate to clinch the championship.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:13 (Ref:2046541)   #7
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Rosberg for me - top battle with Kubica at the end of the race. Good to see Kubica passing Alonso (who was pretty atrocious by his standards all weekend) earlier too.
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:14 (Ref:2046545)   #8
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Yep, Rosberg for me too. He is going to achieve big things.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:17 (Ref:2046551)   #9
foreversideways
Veteran

England
Bramhall
foreversideways should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridforeversideways should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Rosberg
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:17 (Ref:2046552)   #10
429CJ
Veteran

Finland
Otaku World
429CJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have to vote Rosberg, he made my cheeks glow, Williams is, and always will be my #1 Team.

The donkey hat goes for Fisico.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:19 (Ref:2046554)   #11
Ralf's Girl
Veteran

England
London
Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!Ralf's Girl has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 429CJ
The donkey hat goes for Fisico.
I don't know, I think Nakajima has a good shout for that one...
"The more I see of the world, the more am I dissatisfied with it; every day confirms my belief of the inconsistency of all human characters, and of the little dependence which can be placed on the appearance of either merit or sense." -- Elizabeth Bennet, 'Pride & Prejudice'
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:20 (Ref:2046555)   #12
TFHarv
Racer

United Kingdom
Sheffield
TFHarv should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massa made a brave sacrifice in front of his home crowd and hamilton got the rookie jitters on the first corner which discounted him for me in getting driver of the day even with his drive back from 18th after gear selection problems. Rosberg was outstanding in the race and pulled off some cracking overtaking. So Rosberg was my choice.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:23 (Ref:2046565)   #13
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Rosberg
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:26 (Ref:2046578)   #14
Super Hans
Veteran

United Kingdom
Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!Super Hans is going for a new world record!
Rosberg for me, with honourable mentions to Kimi and Massa.

Congratulations too to Nakajima, who grabbed his F1 chance with both hands, and made sure he left a mark on his team.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:32 (Ref:2046594)   #15
Fish_Flake
Veteran

Georgia
The Foothills of North Georgia
Fish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridFish_Flake should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Kimi Raikkonen does not win the championship unless his wingman matches his time tenth for tenth. Massa knew that he would probably be sacrificing the win today, but that didn't stop him from giving 100% during the race. He did an admirable job in his supporting role, and one can only hope that Felipe will some day have the favor returned to him.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:32 (Ref:2046599)   #16
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Rosberg.

The only one who had to fight for his position.

Webber was gooo, er was he there?
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:34 (Ref:2046602)   #17
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Rosberg it is.

Nakajima (as mentioned earlier) is sure to find a good place in a ten-pin bowling team.

Fisi and Sutil will be brought before the courts for their actions.

Honda are rumoured to be having a bonfire later on in the evening.

And Well done to Kimi (I said it all along).
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:44 (Ref:2046630)   #18
deeks6
Veteran

deeks6 User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
My vote goes to Lewis Hamilton for (in the end) preserving the integrity of the World Drivers Championship.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:48 (Ref:2046639)   #19
Adri_tifosi
Veteran

Spain
Jerez
Adri_tifosi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi Raikkonen Of Course

Forza Ferrari & Forza Kimi
Old 21 Oct 2007, 18:56 (Ref:2046660)   #20
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm not sure. I'm going to watch it again before casting my vote.

I spent a lot of time charting Hamilton's progress on the live timing. I was naturally looking at other positions too, and Rosberg caught my eye, but I'd like to at least watch the race again before deciding.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 19:17 (Ref:2046701)   #21
NAC
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland, New Zealand
NAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNAC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Kimi -Won drivers (I cant believe I just voted for Kimi)

Massa - On ya, you are a team player I dont think Alonso would have done the same

Hamilton - apart from your stuff up on 1st lap very good fight with the rest of the field (when they wern't pulling over). Shame about the stratigy and more importantly the Championship

Last edited by NAC; 21 Oct 2007 at 19:23.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 19:35 (Ref:2046731)   #22
deejay
Veteran

New Zealand
deejay has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Rosberg was the standout.

Unlike others I'm not so sure Kimi wouldn't have beaten Massa anyway, we won't know because neither was at 100%. As such neither can be driver of the day though.
Old 21 Oct 2007, 19:36 (Ref:2046732)   #23
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
And that is motor racing, a great example of it today I thought. With reference to your post NAC..
Old 21 Oct 2007, 19:51 (Ref:2046760)   #24
pink69
Veteran

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire / Nottingham
pink69 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

I voted Kimi just because he won the race and the title, against the odds. A 7 point gap was alot to overturn in one race. Rosberg, another amazing display from him. I was a fan of him in GP2 and he's just grown in stature over the past couple of seasons with Williams. They need to hang on to him if they want to get themselves back to the fore, but I can see a top team picking him up very soon. I don't think anyone told him you can't overtake in F1!!
Old 21 Oct 2007, 21:05 (Ref:2046887)   #25
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
I voted for Kimi, too, for much the same reasons. If you win the race and the title, having at one point been 26 points behind, you surely deserve to be DotR.

Otherwise, I agree it was a fantastic drive from Rosberg, by far his best to date. He and the BMW drivers deserve great credit for fighting as closely as they did without making contact