Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 22 Mar 2003, 08:38 (Ref:543910)   #1
rocket
Racer

rocket should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well done ambrose

a great effort by ambrose, lucky for us ford fans he was there 'cos there wasnt to many other fords around, only 4 in the first 12, it was a good race with only one saftey car lets hope the 2nd race is as good
when is murphy going to have a bit of luck he should throw that black cat out his window
Old 22 Mar 2003, 08:52 (Ref:543918)   #2
Airhead
Veteran

Airhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAirhead should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great to see a Ford win, but I was spewing when Seton got turned around by Wilson. As if life hasn't been enough for him, to put up with that shyte.

Ingall, another good result and go Junior, I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 08:54 (Ref:543921)   #3
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
yeah good effort by Ambrose today , I was a tad distracted by a 4 foot terror so i missed how he managed to jump Skaife , but whatever it was a very good effort , now he just has to back it up tomorrow.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:06 (Ref:543931)   #4
rocket
Racer

rocket should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
he got infront of skaife in a pitstop for some reason HRT had a slow tyre stop 11 or 12 seconds ambrose pitted soon after & came out infront just before the safety car
Old 22 Mar 2003, 09:13 (Ref:543935)   #5
woodbine
Veteran

Australia
Peterborough
woodbine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It was great to see Marcus do well and it was also good to see Craig Lowndes leading, even if it was a false position. Craig seemed to be able to make up positions almost at will. It was just a shame that his car hit problems.
Old 22 Mar 2003, 11:34 (Ref:544074)   #6
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great stuff by Marcos, but it seems as though the Fords still have an effinity for smacking into each other...

7 Holdens in the top ten, but a lot of those were VXs.

Skaife's car had trouble with the tyres not at their best? Welcome to Ford's world for the last 5 years
Old 22 Mar 2003, 14:06 (Ref:544165)   #7
Scott75
Veteran

Scott75 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Skaife's car was slow at the start of each set of new tyres but as they warmed up he didn't seem to have too much trouble with them. The 1st set, (setting lap records) but with his 2nd set they didn't seem as good good but not too bad. It was a great race and I think that we will see alot of Mark and Marcos doing battle like this all year. I hope so anyway. Well done Marcos on a great race, you you showed that you are the future champion, but being a Skaife fan I hope the order is reversed tomorrow but I won't be too unhappy if it's the same tomorrow. Looks like Project Blueprint will work well. Looks good for this year and beyond.