Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars. > New Zealand Motor Racing

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 24 Jan 2014, 01:22 (Ref:3357750)   #1
Club racer
Racer

Club racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Question: When is a Clerk of the Course not a Clerk of the Course

Answer: When his name is Gary Lathrope and he is the Clerk the Course for the Highlands meeting. And doesn't hold a Clerk of the Course license....

Laughing my arse off MSNZ.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 02:12 (Ref:3357760)   #2
bluespur
Racer

bluespur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
well that is very interesting indeed and a serious allegation

I am sure that his licence would have been checked before the regulations are listed

I have asked MSNZ and they have confirmed that he has a SILVER RACE Clerk of the Course licence - that is current

your retraction and apology are welcome
Old 24 Jan 2014, 03:13 (Ref:3357773)   #3
Southern Man
Veteran

New Zealand
Southern Man should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Surprised at receiving a txt advising me of this latest MSNZ scandal on 10/10ths I thought that as I was in the Pit Area at Highlands I could take the opportunity to go and see the Clerk of the Course Mr Lathrope. As a result I can confirm that he is wearing a current licence tag which expires in June 2015. Should you be able to advise me how to post it, I do have a photo of the swinger he is wearing which is displaying all the correct details

You know Club racer, sometimes it is better to be thought of as a miss-informed trouble maker than to go on-line and remove all doubt and I am sure that there is a rock somewhere that is waiting for you to crawl back under whilst you construct your apologetic reply
Old 24 Jan 2014, 08:33 (Ref:3357833)   #4
socram
Veteran

New Zealand
Auckland
socram should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridsocram should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
As the Clerk of the Course has to be named in the ASRs which are normally sent to the area Steward before they are even published, you also owe an apology to the MSNZ Area Steward, not to mention the meeting organisers.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 10:39 (Ref:3357895)   #5
on_to_it
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
on_to_it has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by socram View Post
As the Clerk of the Course has to be named in the ASRs which are normally sent to the area Steward before they are even published, you also owe an apology to the MSNZ Area Steward, not to mention the meeting organisers.
If you see a large wooden spoon on the horizon, Club racer is usually behind it.
Old 24 Jan 2014, 13:42 (Ref:3358017)   #6
Woolley
Race Official
Veteran

England
Wolverhampton, England
Woolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameWoolley will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
And with that, end of thread.