Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > NASCAR & Stock Car Racing

Old 16 Mar 2015, 13:01 (Ref:3515809)   #176
Cynic
Veteran

England
Somwhere Near Reading.UK
Cynic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is it just me or is anyone else getting fed up of Fox's constant fawning over Jeff Gordon. It's worse than all the Joonyer stuff (and I'd never thought I'd say that!).
What's so special about a driver that four races in is still behind the #10 on points?
Old 16 Mar 2015, 13:12 (Ref:3515813)   #177
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yeah, there maybe something to just announcing retirement
at the end of the season. This will be weekly I am afraid
all season. I enjoy all the tv coverage however I am finding
myself doing more viewing with the volume off and a
drivers scanner on with the laptop.
Old 16 Mar 2015, 20:52 (Ref:3515988)   #178
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
It's strange that Busch is competitive and Smoke is asleep. Stewart must be still suffering.
Old 23 Mar 2015, 07:44 (Ref:3518535)   #179
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
2 late cautions for debris cost Busch that win at Fontana (maybe NASCAR don't want Kurt to win yet?), very opportunistic win for Keselowski....
Old 24 Mar 2015, 12:51 (Ref:3518964)   #180
Cynic
Veteran

England
Somwhere Near Reading.UK
Cynic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'd have thought NASCAR would be quite keen for Busch to win so they can claim it as a success for their rehab program.
Old 30 Mar 2015, 07:42 (Ref:3521754)   #181
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yay, Toyota win & Hamlin gets his 5th grandfather clock
Old 30 Mar 2015, 20:46 (Ref:3521969)   #182
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
http://www.sportsmediawatch.com/2015...iples-indycar/

Quote:
NASCAR Sprint Cup racing from Martinsville (VA) earned a 2.5 overnight rating on FS1 Sunday afternoon
That's about the same as 2014 ratings on ESPN.
Old 1 Apr 2015, 02:36 (Ref:3522565)   #183
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I have missed this, but seems a bit odd. I hope all is well with the kid:
http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#20150330f
Old 2 Apr 2015, 04:37 (Ref:3522930)   #184
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'll post this here. Seems as good of a place as any:

Goodwood’s largest ever display of Americana: https://youtu.be/3G-saGV4Oe0
Old 2 Apr 2015, 13:42 (Ref:3523060)   #185
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
'merica.
Old 5 Apr 2015, 09:41 (Ref:3524014)   #186
R.Lee
Racer

United States
Flowery Branch, Georgia
R.Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'll post this here. Seems as good of a place as any:

Goodwood’s largest ever display of Americana: https://youtu.be/3G-saGV4Oe0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
'merica.
I read about this on Jayski's yesterday. It seems that NASCAR has really caught on at Goodwood. Almost makes me wish that I could go there and see it one day. WAY too expensive though, so I guess I won't add it to the "bucket list", as there is practically zero chance that it would ever be checked off. Big too Goodwood, for finally recognizing NASCAR and inviting them to participate several years ago. I know that Junior Johnson, Richard Petty, Darrell Waltrip, Richard Childress have driven cars that they raced in the past, there. I look for and hope for this to continue through the coming years.
Old 5 Apr 2015, 09:42 (Ref:3524015)   #187
R.Lee
Racer

United States
Flowery Branch, Georgia
R.Lee should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Happy Easter everyone. Have a Great Day.
Old 5 Apr 2015, 11:28 (Ref:3524053)   #188
canamman
Veteran

United States
canamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcanamman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by R.Lee View Post
Happy Easter everyone. Have a Great Day.
Same to you and ditto! We will be busy traveling and seeing both sides of the family today.

Cruise Control Cookie Cutter awaits us in the Duck Dynasty 500 next week.

Johnson and Kenseth have the best records there of the current drivers.
Edwards has 3 wins there so I think it may be a good measuring stick
to how his new team is doing . I guess I will pull for him this weekend.
Old 11 Apr 2015, 00:08 (Ref:3525929)   #189
canamman
Veteran

United States
Coffee back in NASCAR. Maxwell House doing a few races with MWR
on the #15 of Bowyer. Takes me back to the mid 80's of Richmonds
#25 Folgers car. Who knows, maybe Starbucks is next!

Duchess and Ricky sharing row 11 to start Texas. Time
for some "shake and bake!"

Last edited by canamman; 11 Apr 2015 at 00:19.
Old 11 Apr 2015, 23:14 (Ref:3526282)   #190
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
There's a race about to start. Not sure anyone cares. The stands look quite empty, but DW's hair still looks weird and Mikey still talks weird. Maybe I'll watch, but I'll skip DW's interview with Danica tho. Nothing good can come from that.

Oh look. Hyping it up with the fights from last fall....

Quote:
Originally Posted by canamman View Post
Coffee back in NASCAR. Maxwell House doing a few races with MWR
on the #15 of Bowyer. Takes me back to the mid 80's of Richmonds
#25 Folgers car. Who knows, maybe Starbucks is next!
I am sure Maxwell House tastes a better than 5 hour Energy, but I prefer Folgers. It's the best part of waking up!
Old 12 Apr 2015, 03:28 (Ref:3526325)   #191
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anyone else notice that the RPM squad dont seem to be doing any better on track with Mr Ambrose gone....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods
Old 12 Apr 2015, 04:16 (Ref:3526334)   #192
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
Anyone else notice that the RPM squad dont seem to be doing any better on track with Mr Ambrose gone....
We're they doing anything with Taz outside road races?

Honestly, I haven't noticed so that tells me they haven't been running well enough to get on tv or radio.
Old 12 Apr 2015, 13:43 (Ref:3526532)   #193
canamman
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post
That's a good question. Went to Jayskis for these stats.
After Tx:
2014 - Marcos - 18th in pts with 186. $1,168,193.00
2015 - Hornish Jr. - 29th in pts. with 110. $1,036,153.00
Old 13 Apr 2015, 07:54 (Ref:3526920)   #194
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Almirola is 9th in points, but, yes, Hornish is nowhere atm - must be the crew chief
Old 13 Apr 2015, 10:00 (Ref:3526960)   #195
Paradise City
Veteran

Bhutan
Dublin
Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!Paradise City is going for a new world record!
Was Ambrose sacked or did he walk? I didn't think RPM would sack him because he's still handy for the roadcourses should the season otherwise go pair-shaped.

Anyway I hope Hornish gets his act together; he's not a bad guy.
Old 13 Apr 2015, 20:46 (Ref:3527200)   #196
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Ladies and gentlemen, in the year of 2015, nascar has introduced....

The digital dashboard.

Taken from Jamie McMurray's twitter page.
Old 14 Apr 2015, 01:46 (Ref:3527259)   #197
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
And they still won't look at them....
Old 15 Apr 2015, 02:16 (Ref:3527558)   #198
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
That will be considered a competitive advantage and Nascar will distribute equal devices to the teams. Here is a photo of the Dash of Tomorrow:

Old 16 Apr 2015, 06:29 (Ref:3527846)   #199
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
Didn't the Knight Rider have something like that in 1984
Old 19 Apr 2015, 02:37 (Ref:3528777)   #200
AoB Special Stage
Veteran

Estonia
AoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAoB Special Stage should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomick View Post
Didn't the Knight Rider have something like that in 1984
No, Knight Rider's was more modern.