Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

View Poll Results: Which fuel powers the WTCC SEAT cars?
Petrol 0 0%
Diesel 34 100.00%
LPG 0 0%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10 Jul 2008, 10:35 (Ref:2248547)   #1
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
WTCC Brands Hatch Competition

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS NOW!

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtcc_UK_Marriott_BL_h.png
Views:	2
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	19942
The FIA World Touring Car Championship (WTCC) returns to Brands Hatch on 26 and 27 July for a weekend of thrilling racing and entertainment for all the family!

The line-up of WTCC reads like a who’s who of the world’s best touring car drivers, including ex-F1 stars Alex Zanardi, Nicola Larini, and Gabriele Tarquini as well as former British Touring Car stars like Yvan Muller, Rickard Rydell and Alain Menu. The UK is represented by ex-double BTCC champion James Thompson, Rob Huff and triple FIA World Touring Car Champion Andy Priaulx – who is gunning for an unprecedented fourth title this season in his BMW.

Name:	Pau_close_racing.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	19943
Don’t miss your ONE chance to experience TWO days of world-class motorsport and watch THREE British drivers, including reigning World champion Andy Priaulx, battle it out on-track. With FOUR world-class manufacturer’s BMW, SEAT, Honda and Chevrolet, this event is surely one not to be missed!

Book tickets online now and save 20% on the day raceday gate price until 23 July!

For further information and ticket sales, visit www.brandshatch.co.uk or telephone 0870 950 9000.

Name:	Brands_Hatch_stand_(white_b_g)_copy.gif
Views:	5
Size:	1.6 KB
ID:	19941

Competition

Ten-Tenths have several pairs of tickets to give away, just visit the Brands Hatch website and answer the question above to be entered. Winners will be picked at random after the closing date. Note that you MUST fill in your mailing address in the "Additional Information" section of your user profile here to be eligible to enter.
Old 11 Jul 2008, 11:32 (Ref:2249116)   #2
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can you confirm which cars the question relates to please.
At present cars 9,10,11,12 and 18 run on one fuel type.
Cars 20,21,22,23,32 and 77 run on a different type.
Old 11 Jul 2008, 11:54 (Ref:2249131)   #3
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm
Can you confirm which cars the question relates to please.
At present cars 9,10,11,12 and 18 run on one fuel type.
Cars 20,21,22,23,32 and 77 run on a different type.
I don't believe there are 11 SEAT cars.... anyhow... the question relates to the SEAT’s of Gabriele Tarquini and Yvan Muller.
Old 11 Jul 2008, 14:13 (Ref:2249217)   #4
Alfa Fan
Veteran

Alfa Fan has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
There are some SEATs that run on petrol and some that run on diesel so the question does need clarified.
Old 11 Jul 2008, 17:46 (Ref:2249322)   #5
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
I don't believe there are 11 SEAT cars.... anyhow... the question relates to the SEAT’s of Gabriele Tarquini and Yvan Muller.
On the official site, 11 SEAT entries are listed. http://www.fiawtcc.com/fiawtcc/entry...istmotor.shtml

While I know they won't all race every round, SEAT have had entries of both Petrol and Diesel so far this season and the question initially didn't state which WTCC SEAT cars were being referred to.
Old 12 Jul 2008, 09:32 (Ref:2249604)   #6
Hazard
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridHazard should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes, the question fails on thorough inspection a bit. But then, it's not as though you can't guess what the answer should be for those taking it too literally

MagnetON's clarification should do - what fuel do Tarquini & Yvan Muller run on? Answer that and you should be fine
Old 12 Jul 2008, 14:31 (Ref:2249685)   #7
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Hope I didn't upset by being a bit pedantic. I was just ensuring I hadn't missed something in a trick question (e.g what fuel powers Tom Coronel's SEAT WTCC entry).

The Tarquini/Muller clarification is helpful.
Old 21 Jul 2008, 13:33 (Ref:2255306)   #8
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Ok, well as you can see there were 34 correct entries, however only 17 people managed to put their mailing address in their profile.

Thanks to the generosity of our friends at WTCC/Brands Hatch we will be able to send a pair of tickets to all 17.

So, congratulations to: BG76, Charlies, Col_Rugby, cos, courageous, crmalcolm, Day, deanowat1, GroupOfOne, Hamness, Jag50, kristof14, Les, mandyh000, Steve Tarrant and Tainan

Your address details have been passed on and your tickets will be sent directly.
Old 21 Jul 2008, 13:52 (Ref:2255310)   #9
kristof14
Veteran

kristof14 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brilliant, I'd forgotten I'd entered, now I need to find a home for my Oulton tickets!!
Old 21 Jul 2008, 21:16 (Ref:2255520)   #10
Day
Rookie

United Kingdom
Hampshire
Day should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just when I thought it was an afternoon with Martin and John...

Cheers guys, can't wait
Old 21 Jul 2008, 22:13 (Ref:2255553)   #11
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Nice one - thanx dudes!

Now the real competition starts (convincing the other half to skip the last ever G.A.Y @ astoria and/or the doctor who prom)
Old 22 Jul 2008, 05:51 (Ref:2255643)   #12
mini1400
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chelmsford, Essex
mini1400 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Only 16 names listed, who was the 17th?
Old 22 Jul 2008, 06:58 (Ref:2255664)   #13
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Originally Posted by mini1400
Only 16 names listed, who was the 17th?
It.... was... YOU!!!!!! lol, sorry, missed you out on the list mate!
Old 22 Jul 2008, 08:01 (Ref:2255704)   #14
mini1400
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chelmsford, Essex
mini1400 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
It.... was... YOU!!!!!! lol, sorry, missed you out on the list mate!
Old 24 Jul 2008, 20:19 (Ref:2257368)   #15
Col_Rugby
Pancake Botherer
Racer

England
Rugby
Col_Rugby should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks for organising the competion & thanks to Brands Hatch/WTCC for the tickets.

Col
Old 25 Jul 2008, 09:37 (Ref:2257663)   #16
GroupOfOne
Racer

GroupOfOne should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks very much for organising this, had my tickets sent on to me by my parents today! Looking forward to my first ever visit to Brands, just got to decide where to stand/sit now.

Tags
wtcc