Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 10 Jun 2015, 20:50 (Ref:3547147)   #326
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
Former ES player subscribers, check your mail box. They're sending 1-day trial codes, only works today. I'll try to test it during today's qualifying.
Test failed.

How do you say "I hate you Eurosport!" in German?
Old 10 Jun 2015, 21:19 (Ref:3547173)   #327
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Why the hell is this live timing not on for the WEC sessions? (as you can see it is showing AMR support race)

http://livetiming.alkamelsystems.com/fiawec/

I knew lack of sector times wasn't the live timing provider's fault...
Old 10 Jun 2015, 21:20 (Ref:3547174)   #328
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
https://streamup.com/hennogarvie

More options: http://henno.info

Last edited by deggis; 10 Jun 2015 at 21:34.
Old 10 Jun 2015, 22:58 (Ref:3547229)   #329
HR186S
Rookie

Australia
Australia
HR186S should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I stuffed about with these "free" streams last year and had disconnections every 30 mins, plus stutters and lag every 10 seconds

Free trial for a week of https://www.unblock-us.com/
+ British Eurosport Player registration for A$12 and I'm pretty happy :-)

For the cost of a Large Pizza I have fantastic HD, and I can relax on the couch watching Le Mans instead of being tethered to the laptop looking for a working link.
Old 11 Jun 2015, 14:25 (Ref:3547450)   #330
EGG
Racer

Australia
perth, aus
EGG has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Same as above, acquired "Euro"sport here..

Are Audi running their streams again this year? Sometimes the Eurosport stream flakes out on me.
Old 11 Jun 2015, 15:07 (Ref:3547462)   #331
Bandicoot17
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham
Bandicoot17 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does ESplayer still have the onboards like it did last year??
Old 11 Jun 2015, 15:11 (Ref:3547464)   #332
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandicoot17 View Post
Does ESplayer still have the onboards like it did last year??
It did? Not according to my memory. But the fiawec.com one has all of them, most of which the tv director will never even show for 1 second

Onboards by the teams:

http://www.porsche.com/international...livestreaming/
https://www.youtube.com/user/nismotv2013 (only race)
http://www.audi-motorsport.com/de/en/wec.html (only race)
Old 11 Jun 2015, 15:38 (Ref:3547474)   #333
NaBUru38
Veteran

Uruguay
Las Canteras, Uruguay
NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!NaBUru38 is going for a new world record!
In Hispanic America, Fox Sports 3 will broadcast part of the race. They will be interrupted by Nascar Trucks, Rally Sardegna and a few crappy magazine shows.
Old 11 Jun 2015, 15:45 (Ref:3547476)   #334
Bandicoot17
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham
Bandicoot17 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
It did? Not according to my memory.
yeah it had the lmp1's and a few GT's iirc, I can remember rewinding back through the Toyota stream just after it stopped to see if it had crashed as info was limited at the time.
Old 11 Jun 2015, 15:53 (Ref:3547480)   #335
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!

*facepalm*
Old 11 Jun 2015, 16:01 (Ref:3547481)   #336
tomerswayler
Racer

tomerswayler should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtomerswayler should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtomerswayler should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Wohnort = city
Postleitzahl = zip code
Handynummer = mobile phone
E mails erhalten zu folgenden Themen = do you want to receive newsletters?
Old 11 Jun 2015, 16:27 (Ref:3547485)   #337
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Language translator browser extension works well for this kind of cases (Chrome has one built in).
Old 11 Jun 2015, 16:32 (Ref:3547486)   #338
Chuliandred
Rookie

Chuliandred should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Eurosport had the extra non-commentary feed during the qualifying session last night.
Therefore, the setup looking like this worked quite well.
-Eurosport app for the regular but non commentary feed.
-Fiawec web access for onboards (in my case Audi#7)
-Youtube stream for RadioLeMans.
... dam I need a third screen for live timing :-(
Old 11 Jun 2015, 16:59 (Ref:3547495)   #339
Damian Baldi
Veteran

Argentina
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Damian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDamian Baldi should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaBUru38 View Post
In Hispanic America, Fox Sports 3 will broadcast part of the race. They will be interrupted by Nascar Trucks, Rally Sardegna and a few crappy magazine shows.

Plus, add that the 60% of time is publicity, 40% race time
Old 11 Jun 2015, 17:40 (Ref:3547514)   #340
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomerswayler View Post
Wohnort = city
Postleitzahl = zip code
Handynummer = mobile phone
E mails erhalten zu folgenden Themen = do you want to receive newsletters?
Thank you. I was just pointing out that I can't escape the German version even though I managed to log in, select location and English language in my profile.
Meanwhile my friend from the same city is redirected to eurosportplayer.ru. I wonder what the purpose of eurosportplayer.com is?
Old 11 Jun 2015, 18:07 (Ref:3547532)   #341
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So I'm sitting in T17 at Le Mans watching second qualifying. Thought I'd check out times on the WEC app. But find that since last night I have to download a 66Mb update first. On mobile internet - at the circuit. Can't even get it started and even if I do it'll screw my battery.... So what muppets have these great ideas?
Old 11 Jun 2015, 18:25 (Ref:3547545)   #342
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I downloaded the 66 MB WEC app yesterday, but via WLAN here at home. *After* downloading it told me that there wasn't enough discspace on my device although I have 135 MB still free and 9 GB on SD-storage :-( I just wanted the app for the timing, not for the videostreaming, but there is no separate timing-app and live.fiawec.com works like crap in my mobile browser.
Old 11 Jun 2015, 18:42 (Ref:3547566)   #343
Artur
Veteran

Artur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Baldi View Post
Plus, add that the 60% of time is publicity, 40% race time
How do you get publicity if I guess viewership is very low? I assume it's Fox Sports own content?
Old 11 Jun 2015, 19:08 (Ref:3547596)   #344
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Genius app update action.
Internet quite good at circuit today. Although not good enough to download the update.

I share your pain Aysedasi.
Old 11 Jun 2015, 19:08 (Ref:3547597)   #345
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
I downloaded the 66 MB WEC app yesterday, but via WLAN here at home. *After* downloading it told me that there wasn't enough discspace on my device although I have 135 MB still free and 9 GB on SD-storage :-( I just wanted the app for the timing, not for the videostreaming, but there is no separate timing-app and live.fiawec.com works like crap in my mobile browser.
If you've got an android phone, you have to manually move the app to the SD card for it to use that space, I believe. You do this in Settings > Apps

No onboards from ES but I don't think they had them last year either, just with or without commentary options (so 'with' for when it's Martin Haven, 'without' for when it's CK). The other onboards are scattered around. I'm up to 4 screens, a tablet and a phone for Saturday, but my internet is playing up tonight......
Old 11 Jun 2015, 20:00 (Ref:3547634)   #346
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
I've subscribed to EurosportPlayer. Can anyone point me to where I can switch to natural sounds? I only get the choice between German and English soundtracks.

Also, the quality looks very SD so far... aaand straight into a commercial break.

EDIT: another dedicated LM24 channel appeared just now, with natural sounds and in HD! Yay!

Last edited by Pandamasque; 11 Jun 2015 at 20:11.
Old 11 Jun 2015, 20:17 (Ref:3547643)   #347
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
It's not there at the moment as far as I can see. Possibly because they're scrambling for the new session timings.

Although anyone with Eurosport experience knows they should have no problem stopping another programme halfway through to accommodate something else...
Old 12 Jun 2015, 09:08 (Ref:3547875)   #348
villeneuve
Racer

Germany
Germany
villeneuve should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can Eurosport player really be called HD or is it something like 960x... resolution and 2 M/bit bitrate?

And does the official WEC Stream have natural sounds on offer and is it ad-break free?
Old 12 Jun 2015, 15:06 (Ref:3548040)   #349
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by villeneuve View Post
Can Eurosport player really be called HD or is it something like 960x... resolution and 2 M/bit bitrate?
Nominally 720p but probably under 3 Mbps, so not HDTV but pretty good for a stream. Assuming you get it to the highest (it is automatic) quality level, some people have not managed to do that. The WEC stream is slightly better quality.

Quote:
And does the official WEC Stream have natural sounds on offer and is it ad-break free?
WEC is ad free but the natural sounds is only for ES Player.
Old 12 Jun 2015, 15:49 (Ref:3548061)   #350
cokata
Veteran

cokata should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Weren't there free onboards from several cars on the lemans24 site last year along with live timing or am i mistaken?