Home Mobile Forum News Cookbook FaceBook Us T-Shirts etc.: Europe/Worldwide. eBay Motorsport Links Advertising Live Chat  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Indycar Series > IRL Indycar Series

Old 27 Nov 2007, 18:47 (Ref:2076710)   #16
duke_toaster
Veteran

European Union
Englandland
duke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridduke_toaster should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I don't think that many international races would work, but maybe they should ship some Indy Lights cars over to Europe in an "IndyCars Europe"...
Old 27 Nov 2007, 22:22 (Ref:2076858)   #17
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If the IRL and TG are smart they wouldn't go to Europe. The series isn't blowing the US away but I don't quite see what Europe can bring the series, especially when the market is one the IRL doesn't need to break into especially when they are trying to make progress in the states. If anything wasn't successsful it would only make the series weaker if they ventured to Europe and it didn't pull off similar to previous CC projects in Europe? Anyway like I said I don't believe Europe is what the IRL needs or what Europe needs.
Old 28 Nov 2007, 02:32 (Ref:2077000)   #18
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
can we try and stay focussed on the Indycar series please and not champcar