Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One > Predictions Contest & Fun

Old 23 Mar 2017, 01:21 (Ref:3720801)   #26
dave210371
Rookie

dave210371 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Daves team racing.

Driver 1: Ricciardo 37000
Driver 2: Sainz 25000

Constructor: Williams 20000
Power Unit: Tag heuer 18000

total =100k

Already amended

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 23 Mar 2017 at 22:26.
Old 23 Mar 2017, 15:59 (Ref:3720926)   #27
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Team name: Relativistic Racing

Driver 1: Grosjean (20k)
Driver 2: Kvyat (35k)
Constructor: Mercedes (25k)
Power Unit: Ferrari 17 (20k)

Confirmed by SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 23 Mar 2017 at 22:26.
Old 23 Mar 2017, 20:29 (Ref:3720978)   #28
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
37deg 46'52.36" S 144deg 59' 01.83"E
Notso Swift should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ah, the challenge of lateness

Driver 1: Ricciardo 37k
Driver 2: Grosjean 20k
Chassis: Force India 18k
Power Unit: Mercedes 23k

Declined - Force India are powered by Mercedes - PM sent
SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 23 Mar 2017 at 22:34.
Old 23 Mar 2017, 22:15 (Ref:3721002)   #29
dave210371
Rookie

dave210371 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave210371 View Post
Daves team racing.

Power Unit: Tag heuer 18000

total =100k

I made an error will change engine

Power Unit: Ferrari 16 12000

total =94k

Confirmed by SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 23 Mar 2017 at 22:27.
Old 24 Mar 2017, 01:37 (Ref:3721034)   #30
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Montgolfière Racing

Driver 1: Alonso (30,000)
Driver 2: Perez (25,000)
Chassis: Mercedes (25,000)
Power Unit: Ferrari (20,000)
Total: 100,000
Old 24 Mar 2017, 11:14 (Ref:3721123)   #31
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
Quote:
Originally Posted by Notso Swift View Post
Ah, the challenge of lateness

Driver 2: Grosjean 20k
Chassis: Force India 18k

Declined - Force India are powered by Mercedes - PM sent
SBF
Toro Rosso should do it
Old 24 Mar 2017, 15:57 (Ref:3721212)   #32
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Born racer and Notso Swift, late and amended entries have out of the kindness of my own heart been accepted. Call it vanity but that makes 22 entries from the start of the season, that's more than the total (including late starters) for last season

Any new entries now go to the start of the next race where the start of FP1 will be strictly upheld.
Old 24 Mar 2017, 17:09 (Ref:3721224)   #33
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
SuperChilliF1 would like to signal our intention to lodge a fantasy appeal about said kindness on the grounds that more entrants risks greater competition which is, of course, against the spirit of F1.

we are of course willing to drop said appeal if special points are awarded to us based on our historical participation!
Old 24 Mar 2017, 20:48 (Ref:3721273)   #34
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thanks ScotsBrutesFan for your generosity.

And for running the competition. Am looking forward to seeing how the complex array of factors that make up Fantasy F1 pan out.
Old 24 Mar 2017, 21:20 (Ref:3721278)   #35
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
SuperChilliF1 would like to signal our intention to lodge a fantasy appeal about said kindness on the grounds that more entrants risks greater competition which is, of course, against the spirit of F1.

we are of course willing to drop said appeal if special points are awarded to us based on our historical participation!
As it's F1, you do realise that to lodge appeal, you have to pay the authorities for their time and effort in adjudicating their decision.

The authorities in this case is of course Me so that will a squillion financial units please.

Oh and Your appeal is

rejected

as I've already used up a my heart's full amount of kindness for the season.
Old 24 Mar 2017, 21:27 (Ref:3721279)   #36
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
Ah Chilli, in the spirit of F1 is where the powerful make concessions to the weak when it is to their advantage - so SBF obviously knows that we are no threat to him and that more people behind will make him look better!

Thanks SBF, err I think LOL
Old 26 Mar 2017, 15:04 (Ref:3721631)   #37
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
As it's F1, you do realise that to lodge appeal, you have to pay the authorities for their time and effort in adjudicating their decision.

The authorities in this case is of course Me so that will a squillion financial units please.

Oh and Your appeal is

rejected

as I've already used up a my heart's full amount of kindness for the season.
Old 11 May 2017, 10:51 (Ref:3732780)   #38
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can i substitute Driver 2 Grosjean 20k for Ocon 15k
which would make my team

Driver 1 Bottas 37k
Driver 2 Ocon 15k
Constructor Ferrari 25
Engine Tag Heuer 18
Total 95

Thanks SBF.

Change accepted an takes effect starting in R5 Spain.
First Change is free of charge

SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 11 May 2017 at 21:51.
Old 20 May 2017, 06:56 (Ref:3734597)   #39
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
SBC can I swap Grosjean for Ocon

Driver 2: Ocon 15k
Chassis: Torro Rosso 18k

Not sure why am bothering - I need 2 drivers and a chassis change!

Declined - Ocon is powered by a Mercedes
PM Sent
SBF.

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 20 May 2017 at 19:34.
Old 21 May 2017, 00:19 (Ref:3734782)   #40
Notso Swift
Veteran

United Nations
Noted, silly me, leave it as it is please
Old 11 Jun 2017, 20:00 (Ref:3740332)   #41
Armco Bender
Llama Assassin and Sheep Botherer
Veteran

New Zealand
International Sheep Ambassador
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
OK the McLaren gamble has failed,time to be decisive Van Doorne out for Ocon.
Thanks.

Declined

This would match an existing team.

PM sent
SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 12 Jun 2017 at 19:24.
Old 12 Jun 2017, 19:33 (Ref:3740649)   #42
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!Armco Bender is going for a new world record!
Does Stroll work then?.
I need something better than the McLaren mobile(ocassionally) chicane.

Change accepted an takes effect starting in R8 Baku.
First Change is free of charge

SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 12 Jun 2017 at 19:52.
Old 28 Jul 2017, 06:13 (Ref:3754965)   #43
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Can Montgolfière Racing please replace Fernando Alonso in the team with Felipe Massa?

Change accepted and by time stamp takes effect for Hungary
First change is free of charge

SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 28 Jul 2017 at 15:14.
Old 23 Aug 2017, 21:27 (Ref:3761267)   #44
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Right it's time to take a gamble and pick everyones dud coming into the season: Lancelot Stroll!!!

Please dump the underperforming and likely about to be replaced Roberto Palmer. Wish I could pick up Ocon but all the combinations are taken, unless Little Hotels would like to retire and send me Ricciardo/Ocon... nope? Worth a try.

Palmer replaced by Stroll
Change accepted takes effect for R12 Belgium
First change is Free of Charge

SBF.

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 23 Aug 2017 at 22:00.
Old 12 Oct 2017, 14:11 (Ref:3773869)   #45
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Driver update I have added Gasly as a Toro Rosso driver to the list of available drivers for the remainder of the season he can be substituted in at a price of 10,000.

If anyone selects him ahead of Austin, and he doesn't race there, his replacement driver will score points for that team.

As always substitution to be valid have to be in by the start of FP1 to be included at that event. If I'm not on-line to verify the change at that moment, I'll use the date stamps of the post for timing.

Usual rules apply regarding costs of a change, first is free , and teams must remain unique and within the rules.
Old 12 Oct 2017, 14:11 (Ref:3773870)   #46
Dave_G
Racer

United States
Vermont, USA
Dave_G should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
And now it's my turn as the last one in line to dump Palmer, as there's really not much point in keeping him now that he's no longer driving.

Can I replace him with Gasly, or whoever drives for Gasly in Austin?

That would make my team:
Driver 1: Ricciardo
Driver 2: Gasly
Constructor: Mercedes
Engine: Ferrari

Thanks!

Change confirmed to take effect from USA onwards. SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 12 Oct 2017 at 14:17.
Old 26 Oct 2017, 15:27 (Ref:3776621)   #47
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greem View Post
Team name: Relativistic Racing

Driver 1: Grosjean (20k)
Driver 2: Kvyat (35k)
Constructor: Mercedes (25k)
Power Unit: Ferrari 17 (20k)

Confirmed by SBF
Relativistic Racing has announced that Hartley will replace Kvyat for the remainder of the season.

This substitution is their first of the season and is free of charge.
Old 26 Oct 2017, 17:57 (Ref:3776653)   #48
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wolf GP would like to change Brendon Hartley for Wehrlein.

This would make the Wolf GP lineup of

Verstappen
Hartley

Mercedes power unit in a
Ferrari chassis

Change confirmed - first substitution is free of charge - SBF

Last edited by ScotsBrutesFan; 26 Oct 2017 at 18:12.
Old 26 Oct 2017, 18:09 (Ref:3776657)   #49
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
For clarification Hartley will be added to the drivers listing available for substitution at the same price as Gasley which is 10,000.
Old 26 Oct 2017, 18:28 (Ref:3776662)   #50
Armco Bender
Veteran

New Zealand
Sheep Chasers in a last desperate patriotic roll of the dice would like to substitute Hartley for Stroll.
Cheers.