Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Road Car Forums > Road Car Forum

Old 29 Mar 2013, 18:20 (Ref:3226514)   #201
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
6 of these dimensions of the devices .... The total area is smaller than the rearview mirror surface:

Happy Easter !

Andrew
Old 7 Apr 2013, 00:30 (Ref:3230125)   #202
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
How to think quite well, even the "bike" can fly over the road ..

Andrew
Old 18 Apr 2013, 21:07 (Ref:3236376)   #203
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Because counting as simple things as volume, including engine displacement, it is no longer easy, I did a spreadsheet program to calculate the capacity of...

http://www.new4stroke.com/volume.zip

But already you do not need a program to design cams...

Andrew
Old 25 Apr 2013, 00:15 (Ref:3239084)   #204
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Once again, I will return to produce electricity for the help of the MHD generator. Everything is locally renowned roughly on the subject presented here.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/...ower-generator

From other sources I found out that the biggest difficulty was to obtain high stability of our power. But today, thanks to patent my friend, who at the end of the 60 lived in Krakow and was in the same club as me HAM. Station club had prefix SP9KHR and I ran as the transmitter of surplus U.S. - BC-610. My good friend, Tadeusz Bator, efficiently assisted me in this work and launched a SSB transmitter power of 1 kW at the club. A colleague at the beginning of the 70 he emigrated to Sweden. There, in 1982 received a U.S. patent on the device that we now effectively helps in achieving sustainable energy sources .. This is the patent as the inventor:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=w.../US4371917.pdf

Now this version of the microprocessor is very popular, and we can easily obtain current, high stability of the MHD generator. It's an old idea with a new face ..

To be economically competitive, a coal-fired power station would have to combine an MHD generator with a Termionic generator in what is termed a binary cycle. The hot gas is first passed through the MHD generator (a process known as topping) and then on to the termionic of agenerating plant (the bottoming phase).
The third system is a framework for jet engine jet gases coming from the double thermal cycle. All three components are mounted, as in the classic treadmill, and drive generators disposed on the rotation axis, or to the external parts of the treadmill....
An MHD power plant employing such an arrangement is will known as an" open-three cycle".

Andrew
Old 29 Apr 2013, 11:13 (Ref:3240546)   #205
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Well, finally, someone took my ideas for projects ..

http://www.creative-science.org.uk/duck.htm

http://www.creative-science.org.uk/wavetanks.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bEfrtAOMuvk

Now, if someone wanted to work on the MHD and plasma must be provided with the device ..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Langmuir_probe

Andrew
Old 1 May 2013, 00:17 (Ref:3241169)   #206
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
If salt water fill the upper reservoir of the Polish power, he can do it for 6 hours to give the same amount of energy (800 MW) at one nuclear reactor ...

Andrew

And of course, instead of a duck, a more professional pump
http://www.new4stroke.com/oil500w.wmv

:tsk
Old 19 May 2013, 22:44 (Ref:3250145)   #207
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Further lecture on making t-shirts cable: For the a / can clearly see the individual copper wires "clamped" cable ... and so it is a place which way you get any oxygen and salt until the end of the cable, allowing the coastal climate Fukushima wires and accelerate the oxidation deterioration of the contacts between them. And no insulating tape can not be his shield. Only, the use of appropriate wire mesh, and their adequate protection sleeve shrink, they are able to secure a single contact wire cable loop cable properly to protect against the ingress of oxygen and excess salt ... Not to mention that if rats wandering Chessy, made ??in the visible copper wire in your pee group, the quality of the contact even in the two days it may just aggravate that there will be a fire ... But that "Science" rather precludes such events. Therefore we "We teach" how to "anencephaly" scientists "provide us with your competence and infallibility and demand high salaries for their very competent action ... and apparently contacts in May another 40 years to work until there is the power ... I guess the other is just ...

Andrew

But he and others're trying to improve the efficiency of its windmill, however, take advantage of them .. I think that the way indicated by me are true and fair things develop ...The maximum value of the vacuum, indeed can not be greater than one atmosphere, but be aware that he can make a tornado, or hurricane, where the pressure difference is only a few dozen hectoPascal .... Because it is important that quantity possible we can in a relatively easy way to get ..

And keep in mind that the turbine engine with a power of 100 KW flows only 1 KG per second ( 1 m^3), and it produces such great power, with its relatively small size
http://sheerwind.com/technology/how-does-it-work

Andrew
Old 19 May 2013, 22:45 (Ref:3250146)   #208
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
How did someone actually inspire .. it may even demonstrate Windmill Red Baron?

The famous experiment played in Krakow. The horses did not give advice...

http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/regionalne...9aVyM.facebook

Andrew
Old 24 May 2013, 01:24 (Ref:3252479)   #209
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
In other forum :

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometoyotaguy View Post
Still there is no such thing as a free lunch.
In this case, I agree with you that someone is trying to deceive you, however, that free lunch orally .... ....

Forever Electric car ( by wind force generator) - YouTube

But how do you replace the propeller, such as my amplifier, it obviously will not be quite as much as the delightful film ... get it right?
Certainly amplifier and give more energy propeller.

Yes, this dinner is certainly a lot cheaper ... It's just a matter of when the price will be less than zero....

Andrew
Old 25 May 2013, 14:41 (Ref:3253059)   #210
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
One part of the reply to "when", is for example the case of such a drag, "windmill". Under normal conditions, standing statically on the ground windmill his case at all practically drag, we do not care, because we have any number of fan blowing on the wind. And now the resistance front, as will be larger, only the rigidity of its mounting must also be greater. Practically the value of the resistance front, even if it is larger, a large amount of available free of wind, makes no need to worry, we have the resistance front .... But from the moment when the "wind", we begin to produce, for example, an electric motor car, it is known that the resistance front "fans" will have a major impact on the amount of electricity needed to maintain a speed of "wind" (car). . Know that the windmill of "hole in the middle" will have less resistance. and even the shape of the hole to be similar to the airfoil wing, his leading the resistance may be at the level of resistance of this air wing and have even just 10% of the resistance of a flat plate, with the same profile section ... If it is only 10% of the and the amount of energy required to achieve this speed "wind" (car) will also be at the level of 10% of the energy needed to overcome the resistance of a planar face. So that is one of the first steps to reduce our price lunch, is the study of our "fan" in the wind tunnel in terms of the reduction of the resistance front, just what it is in their cars and their coefficient Cx

Andrew
Old 28 May 2013, 11:03 (Ref:3254451)   #211
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Here, such a "small fan", which Viggen fighter driven by a small propeller emergency hydraulic pump to control the plane, in the case of loss of the main hydraulic system.

You can see that at higher speeds, the propeller can be very small ..

As you can see the propeller drive in serious applications
So may be small and of recognition, a lot of power to control such a large fighter, because at higher speeds the propeller is more efficient. Its efficiency according to the speed increases up to the third power in the dependency ..

Andrew
Old 28 May 2013, 19:45 (Ref:3254679)   #212
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Full view of the Viggen

right on the apron in front of the hangar, and yet it was the Museum of Aviation, I played my models on a Wire ... I made ​​a nice deck Tarpan plane ... Sorry did not start, bi was too small only 2.5 cc engine and was required 5 cc .. but this did not have .. I could only dream of ..

Andrew
Old 29 May 2013, 12:35 (Ref:3254981)   #213
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
On another forum:

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwgtiIII View Post
If you had even a basic understanding of engineering, you wouldn't feel that way.

Feliks has the sort of naive ideas that "environmentalists" have when they make sweeping generalizations about how doing X will save the world.

These designs are hair brained and outlandish, at best, with very little utility in the real world.

That small prop on the airplane is a small generator that powers the hydraulic and navigation software. Yes, when you are flying 500mph, you can generate 10hp by coasting. You WILL NOT power an entire city with the same principle and a 1' dia prop unless you are traveling at the speed of light.

I would LOVE to see some actual calculations. Math is math. Anyone with math skills should be able to read and interpret his calcs. Post those and I'll give him some credit. Until then, this guy is yelling the bible aloud from the street corner.

All right, we'll use the math ...
At the beginning of your data correct some of the aircraft speed. If it is to be an emergency control of the airplane, that's for sure, it must be to enable the load, ie the propeller must give sufficient power, as you have specified about 10 HP power control ... It's just that the aircraft lands at a speed of 220 km / h, and it must work perfectly yet. Propeller has a diameter of about 30 cm.

part no 9 :
http://www.temporal.com.au/viggen_final.pdf

Well now using venturi calculator, count the venturi nozzle, which is in its narrowest point is 300 mm, so that the propeller be able to run when inserted into it. As you have specified, at the speed of 220 km / h it will give the 10 Hp.
I asked to facilitate the original input parameter of the nozzle diameter to 1000 mm (1m). her throat identified on the 300 mm. There's a quiet propeller would seem to shoot ... Here are the results of this calculator venturi ... input speed is 25km / h and the speed of the throat is 284 km / h, which is significantly more than the 220 km / h landing ... So we should calmly from the propeller to obtain these 10 Hp power ....

Now you should do such an experience (or as you have enough imagination you can not do): You have to cut out some plywood, or flat plates made of plastic, and cut out the circle with a diameter of 1000 mm (1m). So cut the wheel, you have to fasten themselves to the chest or his back. It should then get on the bike, and try to accomplish this on a bicycle pedaling speed of 25 km / h. I think it lets you easily measure .. A man riding a bicycle is not achieved by 1 Hp ... but quietly get this rate, the pinned wheel with a diameter of 1 m.
This wheel has the same, or even greater air resistance as a venturi nozzle with a diameter of 1 meter original input. But this gives us the nozzle throat, as he You noted about 10 Hp, because in the throat, the air flows at a rate ~ 10 times greater than the speed of Input, or 280 km / h.,
And the propeller can give us the 10 HP. It is 10 times more than we can give strength to propel the bike with the circular wheel strapped to us. I think that in order to achieve a speed of 25 km / h, we do not need more than 300 watts .... So, if the bike mount the front section of the nozzle 1000 mm, it will get the 10 Hp in her throat on the propeller and drive the bike with the nozzle to a speed of 25 km / h, we only need 300 watts ..

I think the only thing I have left is to wait for your points ...

Andrew
Old 3 Jun 2013, 02:52 (Ref:3256926)   #214
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Here is a link to the Factory RAT ....

http://ieee.rackoneup.net/rrvs/06/Em...esentation.pdf

Somehow strange lately rats have an impact on the formation of electrical energy ... Fukushima say that this mortal terror, and UTC are saying that this life .. Maybe show us in which direction we should go ...

Andrew: D
Old 7 Jun 2013, 10:47 (Ref:3258889)   #215
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
And here's a rat, even now encased pipe .. Just make cones .. Aero Albaros plane.

:wave:

This is a photo of a helicopter engine 400 hp in comparison to my hand. For this engine, only air flows, and its mass generates the power to the motor shaft. Mass of fuel burned is negligible .. If, for example, in a wind tunnel, we will do the same movement entrusted by this engine, as during normal operation in a helicopter, you will be given a power take also the same power. 1 KG air flow gives us the 100 Hp engine PTO shaft ..

I would like to remind my project, called the internal Venturi nozzle. Taking the ratio of change in cross-sectional area, we obtain a nozzle, which has a maximum diameter of the turbine and thus gives the maximum torque greater than the traditional nozzle.

Andrew
Old 10 Jun 2013, 09:01 (Ref:3260216)   #216
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
In other forum :

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetman150 View Post
I've got a bit of fiberglass and pvc pipe ine the garage.. What dimensions of venturi would I need to have, for a "windmill" electric generator, if the average windspeed in my area is 10-15 mph?
No thank you, finally, for a very specific question. Because of this specific not yet had my manual is not yet complete. But a few important tips I can already provide, for a good while I'm thinking about it already....

First units 10 and 15 miles is 16 km / h - 24 km / h or 4.5 m / s to 6.75 m / s

Now I think that should do the nozzle of the same size and calculations as in my post # 213.

Now this: the witrze 15 miles in the throat nozzle of dimensions we will have theoretical speed 167 miles (270 km / h) .. the valve on the power of the fan is due at the speed we can get even theoretically about 20 Hp

to get the power from the electric generator, you must already quite large in size,. I could barely fit for him to die in his throat. and it completely obscured. It must therefore be outside the nozzle and be driven by a toothed belt from the propeller., and this is the biggest problem.

Same cones and these dimensions can all be done the hard styrofoam by cutting the thermal cutting CNC polystyrene. Most important thing is that the external surface of the cone must be round, full, of the 1000 mm dimension. Theses external surface of the throat must have the dimension. So that the air nozzle was skipping necessarily the way to the straight line, otherwise may not have a good performance at all. All these figures are just patterns of cones. The figure pointed to the red line is the nozzle look like on the outside.

Why is it important to air bypassing the nozzle on the outside was the shortest path in a straight line? not because I'm imagining that the venturi nozzle is so very close to collapse like a normal airplane wing over and over. its aerodynamics will surely like this over and over again folded wings. wing and best for low speed is the lower edge of a straight line. here shown theoretically how to wrap the wing sites. Now Lifting force of this wing will also "wrapped" inside, creating a negative pressure in the whole nozzle .....

It's a rough ..

Old 11 Jun 2013, 09:25 (Ref:3260810)   #217
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
In other forum :
[quote name='Wuzak' date='Jun 10 2013, 11:21' post='6310355']
I believe you have Solidworks.

Do you have simulation? I suggest that you test your venturi tube in simulation, and see how the flow works, and how the airflow inside the initial parallel part of the tube does not match the freestream air.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I was no longer Solidworks for some time .. I Personal Edition 2004, but this version does not support more ... I tried to run a demo in 2012 but received three different serial numbers SW unfortunately no accepted ...
Even so, I'm thinking that the simulation nothing new has been brought to. There is one question that should be answered. Is there an amplifier, which amplifies, without any energy supply from the outside ...
Obviously it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonograph

Edison applied it to his phonograph. Without a large conical tubes, the phonograph mined only very difficult to hear the sound. after adding the tube pfonograf game quite loud. So there is an amplifier that amplifies, without any external energy supply. Exactly in the same way all the wind instruments amplify sound mouthpiece. Despite the mouthpiece is similar in all instruments, they are depending on the size of reinforcing a particular frequency, the bass tuba to the trumpet. So we have the next examples amplifiers without additional energy from the outside ....
We just reinforces the venturi nozzle, and is arguably, even though it may be one like it, while others are not ..
Also the plane, which is heavier than air can fly, when his wings around a laminar flow. When the parameters are come forth out of the possible formation of his lack causes that the plane drops like a stone to the ground .. Certainly anyone experienced this building a variety of model airplanes, some of which would not fly ... So you need some piety that everything went well.

Therefore, teeth sprite is activated, the air speed gain amplifier in the venturi, laminar flow to keep it. There should be understood that a laminar flow can not have a strong whirled air. An excellent example is a laminar flow in a plane that has the wings of the propeller engines. . Spite of strong turbulence behind the propeller, wing has a laminar flow conditions and wing create lift for the aircraft.

Also in the venturi nozzle, air turbulence on the turbine dynamo driven machine located in the throat nozzle will cause no disturbance of laminar flow resulting from Bernoulli's law

Anyway venturi nozzle is amplified wind speed, without any energy supply from outside.

Andrew
Old 13 Jun 2013, 18:33 (Ref:3262241)   #218
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Just now I got a nice picture of one of the English forums which publishes ... I guess I was promoted to senior lecturer ... But why is ores men clog ears ??

Andrew
Old 13 Jun 2013, 18:34 (Ref:3262244)   #219
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Well, this a lunatic continuing science, here's the project added to the venturi such an aircraft for flight litte 300 watts of power. Drew a venturi nozzle such as for example for driving a bicycle. I tried to accurately maintain scale drawings and nozzle. The nozzle has a dimension of 600 mm diameter and 2500 mm in length, and should be according to the calculations give the 300 watt ...

You will agree with me that it does not look unreal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human-powered_transport

Maybe that so few students on this board bought the plane, which is just an old record and added the venturi nozzles, so to show that they can, .. and That Daedalus so he could follow the sun all the time to follow .. without excessive risk of his strength or the fuel runs out ...

Andrew
Old 16 Jun 2013, 14:40 (Ref:3263397)   #220
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Here provides Excell tables to calculate the curves of internal venturi nozzle. The internal venturi nozzle have the advantage that the turbine blades are placed at a maximum radius in the nozzle, which gives a lot more torque. Also the number of blades is much larger, although their height, in this example, 570 mm, not greater than 12 mm .. But it can be done with plywood modeling ..

http://www.new4stroke.com/Inner570mm.zip

Andrew
Old 17 Jun 2013, 16:15 (Ref:3263876)   #221
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
in another forum:
[quote name='Tony Matthews' post='6316853' date='Jun 17 2013, 08:16']http://www.gizmag.com/dodgy-wind-turbines/...7e6e92-89800598[/quote]

You know what Tony, the all "innovations" are so unsuccessful and, many of them with no rules, I do not know if this one does not stand still and disseminate the failed "innovation" ..

This is "successful" Innovations
Red Baron windmill ...
Here's a side profile of my prototype. Has a one advantage, it is super durable, like a pyramid, and you can not see that something was moving in

Oh, and as well think of it and human powered aircraft, even without the additional jet can fly alone is enough that he will be the lifting wing basically like my profile ...

Andrew
Old 18 Jun 2013, 14:53 (Ref:3264374)   #222
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
On another forum
[quote name='Kelpiecross' post='6317600' date='Jun 18 2013, 03:26']I think there may be a way of getting around Betz' Law - as least to some extent. I should point out that what I am suggesting is not a plan to build a practical wind turbine - just a theoretical idea for capturing a greater percentage of the energy of a fixed cross-sectional area of wind than that allowed by Betz.
The idea simply is that (as I interpret the Law) Betz' Law applies only to a single stage turbine. If a series of turbines were placed in a duct similar to that shown in the first drawing of the Wiki article on Betz' Law - the duct expanding in area after each turbine to allow for the reduced velocity of the wind. The 40% of energy that gets past the first turbine has 60% captured, the 24% that gets past the second turbine has 60% captured by the third turbine and so on. Each turbine obeys Betz but overall the energy gathered is greater than that allowed by Betz and his bloody Law.

There often seems to be a way to get around the various basic laws of the universe (at least to some extent) without actually contradicting the laws. The point I am trying to make that it is not always a totally hopeless case to attempt something like Feliks is trying to do (but his idea won't work).

Did somebody else on this forum suggest this basic idea - or did I hallucinate it?[/quote]

I think that you gave a very good another example, the Betz "law "should be related but very skeptical. And it's a practice that we may work better for our imagination ... I can not but agree with the fact that my idea does not work. The images shown by me wings with a small fan, is the prototype shown in the "straight" Venturi nozzle. I assure you that with the right wind speed is very small fan rotates very quickly. Had he been exposed to the same wind without the help of the "straight" venturi nozzle, would not even be able to slowly rotate, because the relatively low wind, so little fan is not able to produce enough energy to overcome their resistance to motion. I have given, on which the profile is built, this "venturi nozzle straightened" so anyone can repeat the experience and see for yourself if it works. I was convinced and that is why I shared this information. Windmill used in the prototype rotor has a diameter of just 35 mm, the hub of which is as much as 19 mm in diameter. Even though it is "crippled" by a shoulder, shook actually fast. And he was inside the car, where the wind was not blowing at all ... Blowing in the wind wings creates a high vacuum. precisely because of this vacuum planes are flying, though is heavier than air a I are exactly the same negative pressure arising wing uses negative pressure not to fly, but to produce energy. And everyone knows that the negative pressure is created on the wing as it blows in the wind, so that so far only been used for flying plane, and will now also for the production of energy from wind. And there is no argument that it is "not working" because everyone can see that the plane is flying and a windmill, affixing to it as a vacuum cleaner, also rotates .. So a combination of both of these facts is possible, and certainly works. And there are no hallucinations. A "right" Betz who wants to talk about energy bypassing the mass, one has to such a process of its formation nohow ...
I greet those who are not afraid to have an open mind.

Andrew
Old 19 Jun 2013, 14:51 (Ref:3264888)   #223
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
QUOTE (gruntguru @ Jun 19 2013, 05:22)
Feliks?
/QUOTE

Ok, Ok I am! I have yet to sleep and eat and earn money for the food

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb8IFfnbjY8

Here I present my video for "" erected "venturi nozzle. Clipping wings on the wind blows made ??by an electric fan. Organic glass tube is placed in the side and has a length of about 70 cm. Inserting ball has a diameter of about 60 mm.
Clearly quite briskly that "climbing" up the hill .... For someone standing next to, who does not understand the processes involved, it looks like work "antigravity".
I can see that once we get quite a lot of Newton's potential energy, which can then be easily converted into electrical energy.
Really to receive this energy works only with 10 cm lengths of the wing, near the tube .... I swapped in this prototype is a pipe along the side of the slot, and uses its entire length to obtain energy.

I think that the grained of efficiency you need to develop a new airplane wing profiles.
The name of the families of these new profiles may sound NACA FELIX

Old 23 Jun 2013, 23:27 (Ref:3268678)   #224
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Red Baron Windmill working prototype :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPZWU...ature=youtu.be

Andrew
Old 25 Jun 2013, 19:31 (Ref:3269691)   #225
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
I other Forum:
[quote name='Greg Locock' post='6324866' date='Jun 24 2013, 00:45']www.sperdirect.com/anemometer-thermometer-401-prd1.htm
or
http://www.google.com/imgres?safe=ac...9,r:1,s:0,i:84

[/quote]

:wave: :wave:

If you want to get to any place and to measure the flow of air, you can consider having a more professional meters.

http://www2.emersonprocess.com/en-US...ges/index.aspx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM7ZMPpbeDA

http://racingtech.wordpress.com/2011...tube-velocity/

And here do send warm greetings to our kids playing these beautiful toys....

Andrew