Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Other Motorsports > Bike Racing

Old 6 Jan 2002, 22:07 (Ref:194671)   #1
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
David Vuillemin wins .....

David Vuillemin has won the season opener of ama super x at anaheim.....jeremy mcgrath finished 13th and ricky carmichael dn'f his 1st ride on the honda

aussies went really well, chad reed finished 6th after crashing out of a podium finish , while michael byrne finished a sensational 4th - 2 aussies in the top 6, its gonna be a great season of super x
Old 7 Jan 2002, 14:25 (Ref:194898)   #2
KC
Veteran

United States
Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA
KC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridKC should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I haven't seen McGrath look that bad since he rode the Suzuki. I was also glad to see that Carmichael was not injured, but I am sure the pounding he took will take its toll for the rest of the season. He won't have a chance to get 100% healthy until after this year. Great result for Vuillemin as well. He kind of disappeared last year but looks to be back on track. Second was also a great run for oldtimer Mike LaRocco. I am surprised he can still ride at this level.

Its good to see the order of things shaken up. Vuillemin is fast and strong, but can he run at the pace McGrath and Carmichael are capable of? So far he has set the pace, but its a long season to go.
Old 8 Jan 2002, 02:05 (Ref:195271)   #3
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
its refreshing to see carmichael and mcgrath back in the pack, however i dont expect that to last long ..... its a pity chad reed is going to the 125's (east) when the championship hits indianapolis - still reed vs langston will be worth watching