Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: FlagMarshal.com MarshalsGuide.com Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Marshals Forum

Old 4 Apr 2016, 12:15 (Ref:3630203)   #1
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
MGCC Donington

Well done to the MGCC, a cracking meeting with loads of cars and loads of good racing + a finish 12 minutes earlier than advertised. Add in £10 at sign on (covers Breakfast) and a sew on badge, it doesn't get much better.
Old 4 Apr 2016, 12:40 (Ref:3630217)   #2
Pitsmarion
Rookie

Guernsey
Huntingdon
Pitsmarion should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Thanks to the drivers for the great racing, and to the support teams for the best atmosphere in the pits and paddock.

Many thanks to the superb team in the pits and startline, it was great working with you all again, and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. I hope the two trainees (on their first day) and the three Taster Day people who joined us in the afternoon are all inspired to stick with marshalling - sometimes it actually gets even more fun than that!
Old 4 Apr 2016, 13:37 (Ref:3630240)   #3
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Some excellent racing; also I was pleased following the "gentleman's agreement" comments at the morning briefing that the drivers more-or-less behaved themselves!

It felt in the first couple of sessions on post 7 like we were going to be busy - we had spinners, cars off circuit going backwards and one rolling over into the top of the Old Hairpin gravel - but that was pretty much that for the day.
Old 11 Apr 2016, 16:08 (Ref:3631892)   #4
SouthportFC Fan
Racer

Wales
Southport
SouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wasn't there, but it sounds like a typical MGCC meeting. One of the best clubs to marshal for.
Old 11 Apr 2016, 17:13 (Ref:3631908)   #5
The Fat Clerk
Veteran

Northern Ireland
Bishopscourt
The Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridThe Fat Clerk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Exactly, looking forward to Silverstone in June
Old 12 Apr 2016, 07:59 (Ref:3632031)   #6
SouthportFC Fan
Racer

Wales
Southport
SouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSouthportFC Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
And me