Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

View Poll Results: Who is your team of the race?
Mercedes 3 9.38%
Red Bull 27 84.38%
Williams 1 3.13%
Ferrari 0 0%
McLaren 0 0%
STR 1 3.13%
Force India 0 0%
Sauber 0 0%
Lotus 0 0%
Marussia 0 0%
Caterham 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21 Sep 2014, 13:00 (Ref:3456298)   #1
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Team of the race: Singapore Grand Prix

Who is your team of the race?
Old 21 Sep 2014, 14:37 (Ref:3456315)   #2
Neil22
Veteran

United States
Nor Cal
Neil22 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
RBR for me.
Old 21 Sep 2014, 14:47 (Ref:3456320)   #3
JamesH
Veteran

United Kingdom
Christchurch, Cambs, UK
JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!JamesH has a real shot at the championship!
Mercs for me for their control of LH during the period after the safety car. And building a brilliant racing car.
Locost #54 Boldly Leaping where no car has gone before. And then being T-boned. Damn.
Survivor of the 2008 2CV 24h!! 2 engines, one accident, 76mph and rain.
Old 21 Sep 2014, 14:54 (Ref:3456322)   #4
TheNo1F1Fan
Veteran

Denmark
TheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTheNo1F1Fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull.
Old 21 Sep 2014, 15:35 (Ref:3456337)   #5
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Red Bull.
Old 21 Sep 2014, 15:40 (Ref:3456339)   #6
IceMan_PJN
Racer

United States
Ohio
IceMan_PJN has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Lewis's ownership of the race makes it tempting to vote for Mercedes, but that's hard to do when the other car falls flat on its face immediately. They've got the car to beat, but unreliability is a major disappointment. Mercedes is like Gran Turismo - great in some areas and horrible in others.

I guess I have to go with Red Bull because they didn't win but they did sweep the rest of the podium.
Old 21 Sep 2014, 17:35 (Ref:3456363)   #7
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull. They got both cars to the end of the race, in the points and on the podium. They were obviously strong around here.

I suppose an honourable mention to Force India as a runner-up - both cars in the points and they overtake McLaren in the WCC.

Special mention to Ferrari as well - they seemed strong in practise and qualifying - a shame they weren't as strong in the race - but they got both cars in the points. It still keeps things close with Williams.
Old 21 Sep 2014, 19:52 (Ref:3456390)   #8
Mekola
Veteran

Kiribati
Atlantis
Mekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMekola should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Red Bull in a recovery. It seems Singapore is smiling to them.
Old 21 Sep 2014, 23:53 (Ref:3456443)   #9
gert
Veteran

Belgium
Antwerp
gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!gert is going for a new world record!
I can't vote Red Bull.

I admit they performed well today, but I'm a bit disappointed they didn't put one of their cars on the supersofts in the end.
Look at what Perez did and how much time he gained in the last 10 laps.
Instead of going for a safe 2nd and 3rd, why not take a gamble and gun for the win?
It might even have tricked Hamilton into stopping earlier, and that could then have helped the other Red Bull car.

It might not have worked but if you have 2 cars up against 1 Mercedes, why not spread your options?
Old 22 Sep 2014, 16:07 (Ref:3456647)   #10
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
same issue with me about RB.

voted for Merc as they delivered a near perfect final pit stop for LH.
Old 23 Sep 2014, 10:39 (Ref:3456841)   #11
Grandpa_Rob
Racer

Australia
Oz
Grandpa_Rob should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Red Bull even with the issues got both drivers on the podium .
Old 23 Sep 2014, 11:44 (Ref:3456851)   #12
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
toro rosso, for managing jev and kvyat perfectly earlier in the race and putting jev on a perfect strategy towards the end to make up for his track limits blonde moments.
Old 23 Sep 2014, 17:15 (Ref:3456932)   #13
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Merc blew it (for one car, total shambles). Hamilton winning very easily doesn't cut it for Merc as TOTR. In what was a pretty tedious watch (even the highlights were dull), I'll give it to Red Bull.