Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brands Hatch 75TH Birthday

20th (Fri), 21st (Sat) and 22nd (Sun)

Brands Hatch 75th Anniversary.
Big Red - A celebration of Ferrari Circuit: GP

Ferrari 360 challenge - Europe West and Europe Central, Pirelli Maranello, Ferrari Challenge, Shell Historic Ferrari/Maserati Challenge x 3, Thoroughbred Grand Prix, FORCE Formula 5000

15pound for ticket on day or 10 in advance

15pound for two day ticket in advance

i think i may take a little camping down there for that one anyone else up for it
Old 11 Jun 2001, 19:38 (Ref:104030)   #2
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Of July ?

Sorry bloke, I already agreed to do Knockhill. If I don't do that though i'll join you at Brands.
Old 17 Jul 2001, 18:59 (Ref:118473)   #3
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
hey people dont forget!!

there is a super racing weekend about to occur at Brands Hatch it is the celebration of there 75th birthday party - me and the big olly are representing ten tenths so come along and join us, the action is as follows:-

SAT - FERRARI 360 CHALLENGE TROFEO PIRELLI, SHELL HISTORIC FERRARI/MASERATI CHALLENGE, PIRELLI MARANELLO CHALLENGE, FORCE F5000, FORMULA ONE DEMONSTRATIONS!! - AND RED DEVILS

SUN - SAME AS ABOVE BUT TO INCLUDE:-
THE FIA CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THOROUGHBRED GRAND PRIX CARS AND THE RED ARROWS

THINK ITS £15 EACH DAY OR £20 FOR WEEKEND TICKET!! SO MAYBE SEE SOME OF YA THERE
Old 17 Jul 2001, 19:10 (Ref:118477)   #4
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Don't forget the Minis at Snett!!! Either seen the rest already or just not interested in them... Minis rule!
Old 22 Jul 2001, 21:37 (Ref:120290)   #5
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
75TH Birthday was a storm!!

no not rain but a storm of red ferraris wonderful!!

on the saturday there were loads of races mainly ferrari of course but the 360 challenge took me by suprise - i didnt realise they let clio drivers drive them, well by the way they traded paint im sure they must be clio drivers on day release or something........

at dingle dell two 360's went through side by side - was amazed they came out the other side - ok i didnt say it was pretty cos they were half airborn plus on the grass!!

i thought the action may be a little more sane at Paddock but oh know!! one blue ferrari 360 decided it would be fun to do the opposite to poor jaques laffite and turn immediately left past the pit exit (jaques turned right and broke both legs at an 80's bgp there i believe) the car smacked into the armco and barrel rolled ending on roof and driver had to be cut free - whilst his italian girlfriend sent waves of screaming from opposite the accident scene

It was a very italian weekend actually well apart from the curry!!....but not just the cars the atmosphere etc was just so calm and dreamland like

Was suprised how many people turned out on the sunday too...no joke way more than the btcc meeting there in april mind u weather was better.

Mansell, Moss, Brabham, Brawn, Slight were some of the names that were at the meeting - and Ben Edwards gave us a hint that he is after Murray Walker's job too...........!!!

shame no other ten tenthers turned up...never mind roll on snett and hope chris did good in mini race, at the snett which is the only excuse i will accept for there being no other ten tenthers at the meeting
Old 22 Jul 2001, 21:50 (Ref:120296)   #6
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What can I say? You missed a CRACKER of a Mini race featuring the man himself.

SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!

Old 23 Jul 2001, 13:12 (Ref:120529)   #7
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
too right you did. blimey.

sounds like you had a good time, spooner

btw, was this one of the most active weekends in terms of ten tenths? some of us were at knockhill, some were at snetterton, spooner was at brands, i believe a few were at donny...
Old 23 Jul 2001, 13:14 (Ref:120531)   #8
Minardi fan
Veteran

England
Llamaville, Kent
Minardi fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I don't think anyone made it to Donington - I was at Snetterton and Woody Racing couldn't make it I believe.
Old 23 Jul 2001, 19:48 (Ref:120690)   #9
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Sorry bella, no, it's quite a regular thing to have mates at all four corners of the country at at the same time... Most active weekend ? I have a funny feeling that'll come in two weeks time, and we'll all be in one place... cool!