Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Club Level Single Seaters

Old 6 May 2005, 19:14 (Ref:1294591)   #51
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There are some here: http://www.joefoxphoto.co.uk/500mrcikirk300405.html
Old 6 May 2005, 19:34 (Ref:1294608)   #52
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by heel'n'toe-no
Also Richard, was there no photo's from the fford race last week? None on ff1600 and none in Autosport. I saw a few with the land based equivalent of the hubble space telescope, but not seen any shots.......Have you got any?
Sadly our photographer failed to send any over... Hopefully normal service will be resumed for the Festival.
Old 7 May 2005, 00:50 (Ref:1294761)   #53
heel'n'toe-no
Veteran

United Kingdom
Albrighton, Shropshire
heel'n'toe-no has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Thanks MagnetON - The shots look really good.
Action in the Vee's looks a bit hairy.
Old 7 May 2005, 08:56 (Ref:1294944)   #54
Richard Young
Racer

Richard Young should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lee,
Autosport were so pushed for space that we only had 285 words to cover the whole meeting - 11 races ! They said beforehand that there would not be room for a photo.
And anyway, the photographer was at the Killarney Rally !
Old 9 May 2005, 13:08 (Ref:1296612)   #55
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Young
Red Racer.....There may well be a party on Saturday night, but I have to tell you....It starts on Friday.........
RY
Excellent - then I assume you'll be comping the marshals who take a day off to do the Friday AND have to drive for 3 1/2 hours on Thursday evening to get up there?

Old 9 May 2005, 17:11 (Ref:1296839)   #56
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
MagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMagnetON will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Ok lads, I would suggest that any of the drivers reading this thread take a look at the "announcement" at the top of the forum. The BBC are looking for a driver that's in debt (and I'm sure that applies to all you FF1600 boys!) so take a look and see if you fit their bill.

Or go direct to the thread:

http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68908
Old 12 May 2005, 06:31 (Ref:1298890)   #57
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!EvilPumpkin is going for a new world record!
so any more of our UK brethren (and sistren) coming over for this?
Old 14 May 2005, 08:22 (Ref:1300549)   #58
heel'n'toe-no
Veteran

United Kingdom
Albrighton, Shropshire
Doesn't look like anyone's playing EP.
Old 15 May 2005, 23:00 (Ref:1301831)   #59
blackfalcon
Racer

blackfalcon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've a gallery from the day on my website including some good Formula Ford shots.

http://www.cregornews.com/motor/gale/index.php4
Old 26 May 2005, 12:10 (Ref:1310640)   #60
EvilPumpkin
CCNA
Royalridge Computing
A LARGE Teapot
Veteran

Ireland
well we're driving up this evening, so those of you who are going, look for us in the paddock tomorrow!
Old 28 May 2005, 18:27 (Ref:1312767)   #61
Redracer77
Veteran

Redracer77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
If anyone can access the www.ff1600.co.uk site please can they cut and paste any news from the Irish Formula Ford Festival in to this forum as I cant access on my computer?
Old 28 May 2005, 18:30 (Ref:1312769)   #62
Ian Sowman
Veteran

Ian Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridIan Sowman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If anyone does that they will be infringing copyright! Victor Gibson beat Mike Edgar and Richard Tannahill in the final, Peter Dempsey coming fourth.
Old 28 May 2005, 18:38 (Ref:1312774)   #63
Redracer77
Veteran

Redracer77 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Sowman
If anyone does that they will be infringing copyright! Victor Gibson beat Mike Edgar and Richard Tannahill in the final, Peter Dempsey coming fourth.

Old 28 May 2005, 19:28 (Ref:1312792)   #64
Athgoe Racing
Racer

Athgoe Racing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sound like it was a super race, is anyone coming to silverstone on the 12th june to join the NI champ race.
Old 28 May 2005, 19:44 (Ref:1312796)   #65
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Racing was superb, Victor, Mike and Richard's was almost a historic battle from start to finish, total gonads out racing!
Old 29 May 2005, 09:47 (Ref:1313226)   #66
heel'n'toe-no
Veteran

United Kingdom
Albrighton, Shropshire
It was an eventfull weekend alright. A big thanks to whoever wrote the bit about me on FF1600.co.uk. A bit of a boost given that I didn't get picked in the top ten to watch in motorsport news
Never mind, I had some great fun and almost wish I was spectating to see the race up front......it sounded superb.
A few drivers mentioned that the gris was a bit strange, some thinking they should have been further up in the final than they were allocated.
I can't say anything, as I had a complete mare of a heat and ended up 21st on the grid for the final.
Still .....it was great fun racing through the pack and eventually grabbing 9th.
Has anyone got any video or photo's of my dice with John Stewart, and also my 112mph spin at Debtors?
Old 29 May 2005, 09:48 (Ref:1313229)   #67
heel'n'toe-no
Veteran

United Kingdom
Albrighton, Shropshire
typo - gris should say grid........Doh!
Old 29 May 2005, 12:52 (Ref:1313492)   #68
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
... also my 112mph spin at Debtors?
Could this be why you're not in the Autosport Top Ten lol

Just kidding, nice to have met you, sorry we didn't have any TT patches with us, it was my job to pack them in the car and they were sitting beside the door in a bag with my marshaling gloves
Old 29 May 2005, 13:55 (Ref:1313557)   #69
heel'n'toe-no
Veteran

United Kingdom
Albrighton, Shropshire
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnetON
Could this be why you're not in the Autosport Top Ten lol
Did you not see what happend to me????? It was a touch between me and another driver behind me who at this point shall remain nameless. At least my underwear was still clean afterwards JUST!!!!!
I'm just gonna chalk that one down as a racing incident.
Old 29 May 2005, 15:36 (Ref:1313710)   #70
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Did you not see what happend to me?????
I wasn't the observer on the post, I saw NOTHING (but it looked great!)
Old 29 May 2005, 16:07 (Ref:1313734)   #71
heel'n'toe-no
Veteran

United Kingdom
Albrighton, Shropshire
Marks for style and interpretation???????
Old 29 May 2005, 16:30 (Ref:1313750)   #72
MagnetON
Admin
Veteran

MagnetON
Dublin
Quote:
Marks for style and interpretation???????
Not bad, I did think for a moment you were going to get beached on the grass though.
Old 30 May 2005, 21:32 (Ref:1315134)   #73
conair_6
Rookie

Ireland
Ireland
conair_6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
does ne1 have ne deceent photos from kirky on sat or no were i could view ne on the web?
Old 31 May 2005, 07:26 (Ref:1315398)   #74
heel'n'toe-no
Veteran

United Kingdom
Albrighton, Shropshire
Try on www.roydempster.com, there are a dozen or so on there.
Old 31 May 2005, 18:01 (Ref:1316038)   #75
blackfalcon
Racer

blackfalcon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've plenty of photos. What were you driving? and i'll let you know what I have of you