Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31 Jan 2018, 11:05 (Ref:3797131)   #1
Simmo Writer
Rookie

Simmo Writer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Greatest Races In The World

THE GREATEST MOTOR RACES IN THE WORLD (2 or 4 wheeled) - Right ladies and gents. I embarking on a feature article and rather than base it on my own opinion I am gauging the opinions of motorsport fans across all forms of social media.

What is the greatest race in the world? In the comments box below I will allow you 3 choices/votes (as there are so many great races).

You could have Le Mans...you may prefer the IOM TT....the Monaco Grand Prix....the Indy500. What about Dakar or the Hill Climb....the Monte Carlo Rally....It's your vote and I will gather together all votes and publish the verdict of the fans. Thanks - Neil