Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 Feb 2002, 13:59 (Ref:222298)   #1
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Montoya starring Petrobras ads

Well, for those who might think that Barrichello is the favourite of brazilian F1 fans, here's a big surprise.

This weekend has started the official F1 season on TV, and the star of Petrobras ads (Williams fuel supplier) is Juan Pablo Montoya.
It's the first time that a non-brazilian driver appears on TV ads (could this be a signal of a crisis??), posing as the new hope of a championship. At least a latin-american championship.
In those ads JPM speaks about the car and how he hopes to succeed, in spanish of course with translation legends below.
Previous research showed that the majority of F1 fans has JPM as the preferred driver instead of brazilians drivers.

I don't think Ralfie would be pleased to see those ones, as the team acts like JPM being the #1...
Old 25 Feb 2002, 14:13 (Ref:222310)   #2
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Re: Montoya starring Petrobras ads

Quote:
Originally posted by Bononi
Well, for those who might think that Barrichello is the favourite of brazilian F1 fans, here's a big surprise[...]Williams fuel supplier) is Juan Pablo Montoya.[...]
In those ads JPM speaks about the car and how he hopes to succeed
nNah... picture this: Barrichello dressed all red, speaking of how he would.... something wrong here........

Last edited by Red; 25 Feb 2002 at 14:14.
Old 25 Feb 2002, 21:44 (Ref:222584)   #3
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
one of the compaq adverts in the uk has jpm winning a race, just ahead of rafe! and the other advert, that rafe is in on his own, shows him just testing! is there a conspiricy going on?? or the williams "partners" cahing in on their greatest assest!?
Old 27 Feb 2002, 16:11 (Ref:223680)   #4
senses
Rookie

senses should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Old 27 Feb 2002, 16:12 (Ref:223683)   #5
senses
Rookie

senses should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Montoya is hot this
Old 1 Mar 2002, 06:46 (Ref:224960)   #6
expert
Racer

expert should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think it's ralfie who makes JPM look SOOO good... you with me?!? (JPM's still pretty brilliant, though!)
Old 2 Mar 2002, 00:39 (Ref:225534)   #7
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by expert
I think it's ralfie who makes JPM look SOOO good... you with me?!? (JPM's still pretty brilliant, though!)
wqhat ya saying then?? that jpm is only ordinary and rafe is totally c***?? i'm not a rafe fan at all, but your wrong on both counts!! jpm is the future of F1 and rafe is the next DC (maybe should win at least 1 wdc title, but it ain't never gonna happen!!)

Tags
jpm